January 6th Committee Issues Subpoena For Donald Trump

You know Bannon got 6 months and won't serve all over that.

Televise Trump’s testimony LIVE.
You think so? When does the POWER of the J6 clowns run out?

Trump Could Harness Unresolved Legal Issues to Resist Jan. 6 Panel’s Subpoena​

If the ex-president turns down the drama of testifying, his legal team could mount several constitutional and procedural arguments in court.
___________________________________________________________________________________

In the most basic sense, any legal arguments seeking to get Mr. Trump off the hook would merely need to be weighty enough to produce two and a half months of litigation. If Republicans pick up enough seats in the midterm elections to take over the House in January, as polls suggest is likely, they are virtually certain to shut down the Jan. 6 committee, a move that would invalidate the subpoena.

Trump Could Harness Unresolved Legal Issues to Resist Jan. 6 Panel’s Subpoena

See you in court......:clap2:

The Jan 6 Committee is in the second year investigation of an incident that lasted less than three hours. The committee is looking forward to continuing the hearings for a third year, despite dismal ratings. Another year. Republicans must shut this farce down. It has become a parody of itself. If Trump testifies at all he should mock the democrats mercilessly and expose the parody.

Just as a contrast, the Nuremberg trials lasted only one year.

The Jan 6 Committee is in the second year investigation of an incident that lasted less than three hours. The committee is looking forward to continuing the hearings for a third year, despite dismal ratings. Another year. Republicans must shut this farce down. It has become a parody of itself. If Trump testifies at all he should mock the democrats mercilessly and expose the parody.

Just as a contrast, the Nuremberg trials lasted only one year.

"It's Over"​

I'm with Prlosi !

How long do you think the legal issues will take?

As much as I'd like him to testify, because I really want to see that....i don't think he should. If this goes to federal trial, I wouldn't want to give this committee any words to take out of context to use against him

I’m not going to play the Hillary game with you where you lie to yourself when presented with facts.
Go play with yourself.
Hillary game? Is it your contention Hillary had or deleted classified information?...assuming that is what you were are talking about...

Hillary game? Is it your contention Hillary had or deleted classified information?...assuming that is what you were are talking about...
Pssst

We now know from the FBI investigation that:
  • More than 2,000 of the 30,490 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department contained classified information, including 110 emails in 52 email chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received. (Most emails were retroactively deemed to contain classified information by the U.S. agencies from which the information originated.)
  • Some of the emails containing classified information “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” contrary to Clinton’s claims that none was marked classified. Comey did not provide a specific number.
  • “Several thousand work-related emails” were not turned over to the State Department in 2014, but were recovered by the FBI. Comey said “three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received.”

Clinton's Handling of Classified Information - FactCheck.org

Forum List

Back