Mystery: Mercedes found buried in California mansion concrete driveway...

Murder? Insurance fraud? Martial dispute? Or a wealthy owners mental eccentricity?

Right now it is anybody's guess. The Atherton Police were called in after the car was discovered. I read this story in the San Francisco Chronicle, and watched it on TV. Cadaver Dogs are being called in as well.

Strange, and why the sacks of concrete? Were they going to drive the thing to the bay and decide to bury it instead?

There haven't been major missing persons cases in Atherton....but it is one the more affluent communities in Santa Clara County. Palo Alto is some very rich as well, but Stanford is right there. When the rich go missing it makes the news. Even when it's Patty Hearst, whose parents bled blue bood. Unfortunately, her Father was born with a rod up his butt. Her Mother by all accounts was a cold fish.

One of the more bat crazy theories is that the Zodiac Killer may have buried the car and his last vic in it. When someting like this happens, the freaks turn out.

Mercedes to show up on Craigslist next week:

1993 Mercedes. $10,000 dollars. No low ball offers. I know what I have.

The car is OUT of the ground and in a secure garage with experts going over inch of it. The guy who buried it had links to organzied crime as well. Storries within stories.

I remember there was a mansion in Los Feliz near Griffith Park in LA that had a thirties era Rolls Royce in a glass case in the driveway. Rich people do strange things.

Forum List

Back