January 6 Committee…what a joke!

/——-/ Which courts took the case, heard the evidence and then ruled? Go ahead and gather your notes. I’ll wait.
Wait no more.
By contract, plaintiffs do not offer any affidavits or specific eyewitness evidence to substantiate their assertions. Plaintiffs merely assert in their verified complaint “Hundreds or thousands of ballots were duplicated solely by Democratic party inspectors and then counted.” Plaintiffs’ allegation is mere speculation.

Instead, the evidentiary support rests almost entirely on the unsworn expert report1 of a former campaign employee that offers statistical estimates based on call center samples and social media research. This petition falls far short of the kind of compelling evidence and legal support we would undoubtedly need to countenance the court-ordered disenfranchisement of every Wisconsin voter. The petition does not even justify the exercise of our original jurisdiction.

Two things.

You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election? Culminating in a full-blown insurrection that wounded 140 police officers? But rather the investigation of those things in congress?

Secondly. I love all of you moaning "oh this is so partisan" while it was YOUR side that nixed the idea of a non-lawmaker commission consisting of people chosen by Democrats and Republicans equally. You guys are like pyromaniacs complaining that the fire department didn't put out a fire in time that they set.
Lie.
Lie.
Lie.

you are very opinionated. Actually this is one of the most thorough and methodical bipartisan hearing our nation has ever had.
You are absolutely hysterical!

How can you say shit like that and then walk around in public?

Wait no more.
By contract, plaintiffs do not offer any affidavits or specific eyewitness evidence to substantiate their assertions. Plaintiffs merely assert in their verified complaint “Hundreds or thousands of ballots were duplicated solely by Democratic party inspectors and then counted.” Plaintiffs’ allegation is mere speculation.

Instead, the evidentiary support rests almost entirely on the unsworn expert report1 of a former campaign employee that offers statistical estimates based on call center samples and social media research. This petition falls far short of the kind of compelling evidence and legal support we would undoubtedly need to countenance the court-ordered disenfranchisement of every Wisconsin voter. The petition does not even justify the exercise of our original jurisdiction.
/——-/ OK you found one case. And it looks like the Conservative group did a piss poor job of presenting their case. I’ll give you that much.
I can’t speak for Detroit, but I was an inspector for the board of elections in Nasssu County NY for years. Members of both parties have to be present and sign off on every step of the voting process. The charge in the Detroit complaint is that this wasn’t done properly. But, the judge rejected it.
Are there any more cases.

/——-/ OK you found one case. And it looks like the Conservative group did a piss poor job of presenting their case. I’ll give you that much.
I can’t speak for Detroit, but I was an inspector for the board of elections in Nasssu County NY for years. Members of both parties have to be present and sign off on every step of the voting process. The charge in the Detroit complaint is that this wasn’t done properly. But, the judge rejected it.
LOL!!! It’s just an example, hardly the only incidence of Trumpistas lying. :auiqs.jpg:

I gave you 2 cases, where the judge said the evidence was weak as for the rest.
Sure, how many do you want?
Not only have Plaintiffs failed to provide the Court with factual support for their extraordinary claims
The Kraken lawsuit. Resulting in sanctions for the lawyers.
a “shocking ask” to nullify Nevada’s election results and order a new election on scant evidence of voter fraud brought by a group tied to former U.S. Senate candidate and conservative activist Sharron Angle.
Russell wrote that he found the evidence offered by the Trump campaign to have “little to no value,” and failed to provide under any standard of proof that the campaign’s long list of alleged fraud and vote irregularities could be backed up under any evidentiary standard.

Look around, what you will find is that there where quite a few lawsuits that ruled on the evidence.

So I found cases. You on the other hand still haven't answered my question.

Do you believe the Vice President can simply decide to not accept the certified election results?

Last edited:
I'm talking about Bannon, Flynn, Stone, Navarro and pals, Trumpster.

Those manly men who are hiding under their beds like you would.

You can't possibly be this dense. I'll assume you're kidding.
And they have nothing to do with Hutchinson lying you stupid lemming. I’m not hiding from a cowardly pissant like you or any of your fellow retards. You cowards refuse to let the agents testify. Running from them just like you do. Just cover your eyes and ears while the second quarter GDP being worse than the first just solidifies your massive defeat in November.

And they have nothing to do with Hutchinson lying you stupid lemming. I’m not hiding from a cowardly pissant like you or any of your fellow retards. You cowards refuse to let the agents testify. Running from them just like you do. Just cover your eyes and ears while the second quarter GDP being worse than the first just solidifies your massive defeat in November.
Nice try, Trumpster. You didn't even know what I was talking about. Just keep crying and screaming like a toddler.

You bore me.

<flick>

Nice try, Trumpster. You didn't even know what I was talking about. Just keep crying and screaming like a toddler.

You bore me.

<flick>
Poor little retard Mac. Beaten and embarrassed again. Run away while crying for mommy and pathetically deflecting you shit eating lemming. Fuck off.

/———-/ Wait. I read the case and Trump wasn’t one of the plaintiffs. Did Trump somehow lie here? Can you quote his lie?
I said Trumpistas not Trump. Try reading for comprehension. Also, who has time to document all of his lies over the years? Where’s the ACA replacement he promised us? That’s MY #1.

New Topics

Forum List

Back