January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Cassidy pounded the final nails in Trump's coffin with her very telling testimony detailing his crimes, not the least of which was sending armed thugs to attack the Capital Building. Now it's up to Garland to hold Trump accountable for his crimes against the United States of America.
Trump was clearly enraged by Hutchinson's testimony, and she was immediately targeted for a Trumpy fatwa. Cipollone, no doubt, can corroborate the more indictable aspects of what she revealed.

MAGA pastor Shane Vaughn blasted former Trump staffer Cassidy Hutchinson in an unhinged rant:

I'm looking forward to deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews' public testimony.

If you are paranoid about not getting to see enough video of the Trump goon attack on the Capitol, I'm sure you can access many sources.

After so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders giving their sworn testimonies, Cipollone should be in a position to corroborate or dispute many aspects.

Those who are desperate to conceal the truth must be in a tizzy.
Must be in a tizzy? You mean like secret meetings that the public is banned from? This above all else tells anyone with a brain just how fake this entire is. Except to someone like you who does not care about the truth.

Catman51 said:
Must be in a tizzy? You mean like secret meetings that the public is banned from? This above all else tells anyone with a brain just how fake this entire is. Except to someone like you who does not care about the truth.
Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 7.50.01 PM.png

“Bill Barr is a man of unbelievable credibility and courage,
and he’s going to go down on the history books!”
Trump told “Fox & Friends”

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 12.03.42 PM.png

Maybe all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who have testified under oath had been seduced by "Whispering Ray" the man who can control weak minds - although they all appear to have superior cerebral faculties to the Trump goons the Loser sent to "fight like hell!" at the Capitol.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Last edited:
View attachment 667366
“Bill Barr is a man of unbelievable credibility and courage,
and he’s going to go down on the history books!”
Trump told “Fox & Friends”

View attachment 667368

Maybe all the Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who have testified under oath had been seduced by "Whispering Ray" the man who can control weak minds - although they all appear to have superior cerebral faculties to the Trump goons the Loser sent to "fight like hell!" at the Capitol.

And maybe if you had a functioning brain you would wait for the end of this face prior to making judgments and declarations as to the unknown outcome. But that is too much for your little self to handle, so just keep spewing the crap you eat up at the democrats outhouse. If you ever had an independent thought on this subject, your head would collapse inward from the sudden decompression of the hate filled liberal thoughts you so love.

And maybe if you had a functioning brain you would wait for the end of this face prior to making judgments and declarations as to the unknown outcome.
I make no predictions. I am pleased that the truth is being exposed, thanks to so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders in the know.

They are patriots.

I make no predictions. I am pleased that the truth is being exposed, thanks to so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders in the know.

They are patriots.
You "predict" that these comments will be effective. Exposing your massive hypocrisy but you are to stupid to realize it.

You "predict" that these comments will be effective. Exposing your massive hypocrisy but you are to stupid to realize it.
You apparently need to resort to ad hominem invective because you are impotent in challenging the sworn testimonies of so many Republicans of integrity. Again, I am pleased to see the truth being exposed.

You apparently need to resort to ad hominem invective because you are impotent in challenging the sworn testimonies of so many Republicans of integrity. Again, I am pleased to see the truth being exposed.
The actual truth is and always has been that lying is to you as is breathing. Every second of your life you do it.

Today's hearing was a total and thorough take down of the biggest liar to ever try and steal an election. Attorney General Barr and many others threw daggers into Trump's claims of a "stolen election." Despite the best efforts of his Cult members, his efforts to steal the win from President Biden failed miserably, in the courts and the court of public opinion.

It's now up to Attorney General Garland to deal with Trump via an aggressive prosecution of his sedition efforts! Locking him up lets him off easy! Bigly!!!
I wonder if the Republicans will have a committee after they win the Midterms. I might watch it if it is a real committee not a kangaroo committee.

Whatever you like. If a few officers betrayed their valiant comrades, were sympathetic to the Trump goons, and facilitated their attack, or capitulated in the face of overwhelming numbers, they should be identified and disciplined, of course.

How much such footage exists, and how are you aware of it if you haven't seen it?

Meanwhile, the central focus of the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol remains, and courageous conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders continue to expose the perfidy.

Kevin McCarthy (R)​
ive see it. you ebver bother to watgch it>? an d why dkid pelosi and tha mayor refuse security hmm?

ive see it. you ebver bother to watgch it>? an d why dkid pelosi and tha mayor refuse security hmm?
Don't swallow the bullshit you are being force fed.

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi isn’t ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police
The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That's the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Chief of Capitol Police Sund refused offered assistance from the Justice Department and the FBI who could have helped defend democracy against the Trump goons who attacked the Capitol on January 6. He resigned as a result.

Because I share the love of liberty and respect for the law that crackpot, conspiracist weird worshipers loathe?

I'll take your opinion for what it's worth.
Your alleged love of liberty and respect for the law consists only of what your liberal masters tell you it is. Never have had an original thought of opinion have you?

Don't swallow the bullshit you are being force fed.

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi isn’t ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police
The Speaker of the House is not in charge of Capitol security. That's the responsibility of the Capitol Police Board, which oversees the US Capitol Police and approves requests for National Guard assistance.

Chief of Capitol Police Sund refused offered assistance from the Justice Department and the FBI who could have helped defend democracy against the Trump goons who attacked the Capitol on January 6. He resigned as a result.
she isnt in charge but her and the cops needs to agree together that it ids needed and they didnt/

she isnt in charge but her and the cops needs to agree together that it ids needed and they didnt/
The desperate effort to divert attention from the Trump goon attack on the Capitol to the preparedness for the Trump goon attack on the Capitol that tries to pin it on the House Speaker is silly.

The desperate effort to divert attention from the Trump goon attack on the Capitol to the preparedness for the Trump goon attack on the Capitol that tries to pin it on the House Speaker is silly.
No, it is the truth. She saw a political opportunity and she took it. If it was such a threat why did she not ask for reinforcements or take them when offered? The entire affair is her fault.

the trials are democratic nonsense.

Forum List

Back