What Is a Woman?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“After publishing a review of Matt Walsh’s What is a Woman? this week, the expected avalanche of blowback from activists and even a few friends did arrive. Most went straight to the word “bigot,” while others decried “platforming a fascist.”

Let me explain my thoughts on this subject, since some seem to feel that laughing when a professor is caught calling “truth” transphobic is equivalent to supporting genocide.”

Read it all. The crazies who think humans can change sex on a whim and don’t have a clue what a woman is can’t make their case (as is for all insane people) so go into aggressive attack mode instead.

“After publishing a review of Matt Walsh’s What is a Woman? this week, the expected avalanche of blowback from activists and even a few friends did arrive. Most went straight to the word “bigot,” while others decried “platforming a fascist.”

Let me explain my thoughts on this subject, since some seem to feel that laughing when a professor is caught calling “truth” transphobic is equivalent to supporting genocide.”

Read it all. The crazies who think humans can change sex on a whim and don’t have a clue what a woman is can’t make their case (as is for all insane people) so go into aggressive attack mode instead.

I heard someone say it best when he said a woman is a person with 2 X chromosomes. I don't see how you can get past that explanation.

tumblr_pr43om9eqU1vyuku9o1_1280.jpg

I heard someone say it best when he said a woman is a person with 2 X chromosomes. I don't see how you can get past that explanation.
Yep. Fill out the paperwork at a doctors office, male or female. Period. Coroners report on a badly decomposed body, male or female.

Cuz science.

The alphabet soup squad is about mental illness.

I'm watching this documentary right now, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through it, and OMFG!
The number of these people out there teching kids they can be anyTHING they want to be is just MIND BLOWING!! The SCARIEST thing is these people HAVE MEDICAL DEGREES!!!

And I love it at one interview the guy has with a supposed, degreed Pediatrician and is talking to her/it about how a 4 year old boy would distinguish between fantasy (Santa Claus) and reality, and thinking that he's a girl, when his imagination is at it's highest level of development........and she/it just laughs!!! THAT IS NOT SOMEBODY THAT NEEDS TO BE AROUND CHILDREN!!! EVER!!!

None of these fraudulent doctors, medical "professionals", teachers, and professors have ANY factual based ANSWERS! It's all shits n giggles or talking a bunch of buzz words, and not SAYING anything!

So far in this movie, NOBODY has answered this guys questions with a fact or a reality.

And this one blond fuktard "professor" claims he's a Social Scientist, and yet he's sitting there THREATENING the interviewer (who is just asking questions) that he/it is going to walk out of the interview if he doesn't stop using the word "truth". WOW! This piece of shit needs to be exterminated! The way he's just deflecting the questions......it's just............OMG! There is NO REASON IN THIS UNIVERSE this piece of shit should be teaching ANYBODY or even allowed to BE!! He/it has NO ANSWERS, therefore is not worthy to TEACH ANYTHING!

Seriously.........at this point...........I'm thinking Hitler came along in human history WAAAAAAY to early and picked the WRONG people to exterminate!!!

Finished watching the documentary.

I'm almost speechless.

When I was younger, these people were considered deranged and toxic, and a detrement to society, and were not allowed around children. They were assigned the titles of MENTALLY UNSTABLE, UNFIT FOR HUMAN SOCIETY, and MENTALLY INSUFFICIENT enough to distinguish what is REAL and what is FANTASY, and placed in looney bins, psych hospitals, and rubber rooms.

Nowadays.....................they are professors in colleges, butchers with Doctors degrees, brainwashing teachers and therapists, and shills for Big Pharma.

It's one thing to think you are one sex stuck in another sexes body, and get the necessary psychiatric therapies you need over the course of the transistional period..........AS AN ADULT.

It is inhuman to coerce, brainwash, and force kids that have NOT gone through puberty and the beginnings of adulthood to be pumped full of untested drugs to shut them up and turn them into sheep, so these "doctors" and "clinics" can make billions a year off these kids who will forever fucked up physically and mentally for the rest of their lives.

Hitler has met his match.

These violently dangerous and highly toxic psychopaths are Hitlers...........and your kids are the Jews.

Yep. Fill out the paperwork at a doctors office, male or female. Period. Coroners report on a badly decomposed body, male or female.

Cuz science.

The alphabet soup squad is about mental illness.
Please consult a psychiatrist

And this one blond fuktard "professor" claims he's a Social Scientist, and yet he's sitting there THREATENING the interviewer (who is just asking questions) that he/it is going to walk out of the interview if he doesn't stop using the word "truth".

Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies.

Forum List

Back