January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

No, it is the truth. She saw a political opportunity and she took it. If it was such a threat why did she not ask for reinforcements or take them when offered? The entire affair is her fault.
That is not true, and it is not even an amusing falsehood like your Legend of Whispering Ray, the man with the power to control weak minds.
Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

I also liked this Trump bum kisser's hysterical demand that the rampaging Trump goons be shot:

Lindsey Graham told police to 'use' their guns against Jan. 6 rioters: "Take back the Senate!"

Graham told Capitol police on Jan. 6:​

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 7.29.47 PM.png

"We give you guns for a reason!"

Ooopss!
I didn't see post #441 before I posted #443.

Mea culpa.

Nonetheless, the question remains. From me and from poster Schmidlap.

Be our Sherpa here, poster horse.

That is not true, and it is not even an amusing falsehood like your Legend of Whispering Ray, the man with the power to control weak minds.
I also liked this Trump bum kisser's hysterical demand that the rampaging Trump goons be shot:

Lindsey Graham told police to 'use' their guns against Jan. 6 rioters: "Take back the Senate!"

Graham told Capitol police on Jan. 6:​

"We give you guns for a reason!"

there you go lying again. I did not bring in this "whispering Ray" person, you did and try to blame it on me. Classic projection of one who does not know the truth, as usual.

What is amusing is that you think anyone still listens to or believes you. Pure fantasy as is the majority of what you post.

Honest, I don't get that one.
What 'trials'?

Others here, poster 'horse', may get it, but I don't.

Woodja be my Yoda here and mansplain your post?

Thanx in advance.
If you can't understand this, it is because you are dumb.

If you can't understand this, it is because you are dumb.

I ain't gonna contest too strenuously the opinion on being "dumb". OK?

But, I still don't get it. What "trials"?
Can you be my Yoda here, poster Catman?
Help out a fellow poster in understanding a post.
I'd appreciate it.

CAVEAT: To the forum in general, this next little exchange is one of those tedious little tit4tat trades that bore the hell out of everybody. So, your patience please. Or perhaps more profitably, skip to another thread.
This is my last response to the poster Catman51 on this particular topic ---- unless he can deliver some new information on the referenced "trials".
So, here we go:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster 'horselighning' up in post #440 offered us this:
the trials are democratic nonsense.

And two posters, me being one of 'em, queried what 'trials' is the poster referencing?
Poster 'horselighning' did not respond.
But poster Catman did.
He stated in post #446: "If you can't understand this, it is because you are dumb."

And then this in post #450 he added:
Can you share with the forum any sign of intelligence on your part?

Dumb I may be. Not intelligent too. Though it is true that I have had many decades to compensate for both and so far, it seems to get me by.

However, I simply do not understand which "trials" are being referenced. Nor, do I understand why the poster Catman inserts an ad hominem aside when he cannot...or, at any rate, has not........added any new information to the topic of the referenced "trials".

What's up with that?

CAVEAT: To the forum in general, this next little exchange is one of those tedious little tit4tat trades that bore the hell out of everybody. So, your patience please. Or perhaps more profitably, skip to another thread.
This is my last response to the poster Catman51 on this particular topic ---- unless he can deliver some new information on the referenced "trials".
So, here we go:

And two posters, me being one of 'em, queried what 'trials' is the poster referencing?
But poster Catman did.
He stated in post #446: "If you can't understand this, it is because you are dumb."

Dumb I may be. Not intelligent too. Though it is true that I have had many decades to compensate for both and so far, it seems to get me by.

However, I simply do not understand which "trials" are being referenced. Nor, do I understand why the poster Catman inserts an ad hominem aside when he cannot...or, at any rate, has not........added any new information to the topic of the referenced "trials".

What's up with that?

Good luck with that.

His own people are all but mocking him.

The repubs don't know how to deal with a former president who is acting like a Mafia Boss...but let's hope that they finally develop the fortitude to cut strings from the criminal POS.

The Brits did it with the lying Boris Johnson. Time for the repubs to do it with trump.

The repubs don't know how to deal with a former president who is acting like a Mafia Boss...but let's hope that they finally develop the fortitude to cut strings from the criminal POS.

The Brits did it with the lying Boris Johnson. Time for the repubs to do it with trump.
In fairness, this country has never seen anything like this. A true political cult of personality, not seen (outside of North Korea) since Europe of about 85 years ago. Neither party has known what to do about it, and now it appears to be too late.

I think we all just assumed that America had evolved far beyond this.

So, here we go:

But poster Catman did.

What's up with that?
Intentional stupidity once again on your part. An ongoing pattern with you as witnessed by the majority of your posts.

BTW, what "new" information have your added, quotes of those who are you superiors (everyone)?

I would be delighted to have you no longer engage in answering my posts as you have never brought anything of value in your responses. I would rather engage with someone, unlike you, wha has at least minimal intelligence and a trace of honesty. You fail on both counts.

BTW, your "decades" have let you down on all counts. Indentured mental slavery is more like it.

In fairness, this country has never seen anything like this. A true political cult of personality, not seen (outside of North Korea) since Europe of about 85 years ago. Neither party has known what to do about it, and now it appears to be too late.

I think we all just assumed that America had evolved far beyond this.
The trump cult has enabled the lowest of the low to crawl out from under their rock. It may take generations to push them back into their dark place.

The same can be said about the democratic cult.
When did the Democrats try to overturn an election using a couple groups of white supremacist like the proud boys and oath keepers? They are the low of the lows.

When did the Democrats try to overturn an election using a couple groups of white supremacist like the proud boys and oath keepers? They are the low of the lows.
You saying the media/ social media members are white supremacist? Also they didn't try. They did it.

Forum List

Back