January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

=========================================================

Well, I dunno much about Stalin or his trials. I'm old, but not that old. And...importantly, I'm American, not Russian.

So, as far as "ONE sided"....well, which side is that?
It appears to my eye to be the Republican side.
Very few Democrats, if any, have testified. We have witnesses who were, virtually every single one...a Republican.
So I guess the "ONE side" that has been presented is the GOP's side?

And too, if these Republican witnesses who have testified (under oath) tell us what they saw, heard, and experienced.....well, that seems compelling.

If anyone wishes to deny (under oath) what these witnesses have stated (and maybe get revenge by getting 'em nailed with a perjury charge) ... well, then they should do it.

Most important, they need be someone in a position to know something (ala' Don Trump, Peter Navarro, John Eastman, Jeff Clark, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, et al.).

Which begs the question: Why in hell ain't they raising their own hand to swear they will tell the truth?
Why ain't they rushing to swear they'll tell the truth in their sincere defense of Don Trump?

To talk like my priest and rabbi talk: Put your damn ass in that damn seat and tell the damn truth. Duh!
!

guess whichever way you want, you are just guessing as the final outcome has not been presented.

You are myopic in your views not to mention biased in your thoughts and stupid.

None of them have been fair. They have all presented ONE side of a story and present it as if it is fact that cannot be challenged. Kind of the same sort of hearings that Stalin allowed.

That's not the fault of the panel. That's the fault of the Trumplicans who are refusing to show up to give their side of the story. They've been asked to come and participate. Sometimes subpoenaed even. They won't testify.

".....guess whichever way you want, you are just guessing as the final outcome has not been presented. You are myopic in your views not to mention biased in your thoughts and stupid."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, for the above strong assertions .......... I will equally strongly demur.

In part. Meaning, I ain't "guessing".

Rather, I'm merely a neutral reporter and sincere communicator with only the intent to inform the discourse.
For example, good poster Catman, I believe expanding the discussion about why none of Don Trump's most ardent enablers, e.g., Navarro, Jordan, et al....haven't eagerly sat (under oath) to explain and defend Don Trump's actions leading to and during the January 6th debacle.

See my post above (#379). To wit:

"If anyone wishes to deny (under oath) what these (Republican) witnesses have stated ... well, then they should do it.

Most important, they need be someone in a position to know something (ala' Don Trump, Peter Navarro, John Eastman, Jeff Clark, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, et al.)."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, for the above strong assertions .......... I will equally strongly demur.

In part. Meaning, I ain't "guessing".

Rather, I'm merely a neutral reporter and sincere communicator with only the intent to inform the discourse.
For example, good poster Catman, I believe expanding the discussion about why none of Don Trump's most ardent enablers, e.g., Navarro, Jordan, et al....haven't eagerly sat (under oath) to explain and defend Don Trump's actions leading to and during the January 6th debacle.

See my post above (#379). To wit:

"If anyone wishes to deny (under oath) what these (Republican) witnesses have stated ... well, then they should do it.

Most important, they need be someone in a position to know something (ala' Don Trump, Peter Navarro, John Eastman, Jeff Clark, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, et al.)."
And you continue to lie. You claim that you are not guessing, yet the outcome has not been issued. You are about as neutral as the liberals voicing their opinions on Roe v Wade. That is to say not at all.

You are pathetic with your claims of neutrality as you are as far from that as Pelosi is from being honest.

As for your allegations of this alleged testimony, if it is so truthful, why has cross examination not been allowed? Oh yes, because your masters want no questions asked of their methods or actual purpose, just like you.

btw, how would a pervert like you know if the "sat eagerly" or not? Were you present prior to the showcase testimony, or just continuing to state what you desire to be true as fact in spite of the fact that it is demonstrably not so.

Liars got to lie and you are proof of that.

=========================================================

Well, I dunno much about Stalin or his trials. I'm old, but not that old. And...importantly, I'm American, not Russian.

So, as far as "ONE sided"....well, which side is that?
It appears to my eye to be the Republican side.
Very few Democrats, if any, have testified. We have witnesses who were, virtually every single one...a Republican.
So I guess the "ONE side" that has been presented is the GOP's side?

And too, if these Republican witnesses who have testified (under oath) tell us what they saw, heard, and experienced.....well, that seems compelling.

If anyone wishes to deny (under oath) what these witnesses have stated (and maybe get revenge by getting 'em nailed with a perjury charge) ... well, then they should do it.

Most important, they need be someone in a position to know something (ala' Don Trump, Peter Navarro, John Eastman, Jeff Clark, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, et al.).

Which begs the question: Why in hell ain't they raising their own hand to swear they will tell the truth?
Why ain't they rushing to swear they'll tell the truth in their sincere defense of Don Trump?

To talk like my priest and rabbi talk: Put your damn ass in that damn seat and tell the damn truth. Duh!
!

Ah, so you are a one dimensional "Party man". That explains your simplistic point of view.

Sadly, your dependence on "party" and not acknowledging that people of both parties liked Trump and both dislike him means you are uninteresting. Sorry I wasted my time reading your drivel. It won't happen again.

...As for your allegations of this alleged testimony, if it is so truthful, why has cross examination not been allowed?
Trials require the opportunity for cross-examination, not congressional investigations.

The dozens of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who testified under oath have not been discredited, certainly not by the Cry Baby Loser blowing gas in propagandistic venues, and never allowing himself to be cross-examined.

The focus on so many conservative Republicans testifying under oath distracts public attention from the Justice Department's investigation that may have criminal implications:

The indictment for seditious conspiracy unveiled against members of the extremist group the Proud Boys is just the latest set of charges to come out of what Attorney General Merrick Garland has called “one of the largest, most complex, and most resource-intensive investigation” in the history of the US Department of Justice.
According to Justice Department officials, more than 140 federal prosecutors have been working on cases related to the January 6 attack in concert with FBI agents from all 50 states in the year and a half since a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol in hopes of preventing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.
It took police from Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia as well as the US Capitol Police and officers from other federal agencies to clear the mob from the building so the House and Senate could resume the quadrennial joint session that had been interrupted by the riot.
While overwhelmed Capitol Police officers made few arrests that day, many of the Trump supporters who breached the Capitol have found themselves in handcuffs since then. As of 6 May, federal agents have arrested 810 people across all 50 US states and in the District of Columbia, for crimes ranging in seriousness from picketing or parading without a permit to the rarely used seditious conspiracy charges leveled against leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers extremist groups.

Last edited:
Trials require the opportunity for cross-examination, not congressional investigations.

The dozens of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who testified under oath have not been discredited, certainly not by the Cry Baby Loser blowing gas in propagandistic venues, and never allowing himself to be cross-examined.

The focus on so many conservative Republicans testifying under oath distracts public attention from the Justice Department's investigation that may have criminal implications:

The indictment for seditious conspiracy unveiled against members of the extremist group the Proud Boys is just the latest set of charges to come out of what Attorney General Merrick Garland has called “one of the largest, most complex, and most resource-intensive investigation” in the history of the US Department of Justice.
According to Justice Department officials, more than 140 federal prosecutors have been working on cases related to the January 6 attack in concert with FBI agents from all 50 states in the year and a half since a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol in hopes of preventing Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.
It took police from Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia as well as the US Capitol Police and officers from other federal agencies to clear the mob from the building so the House and Senate could resume the quadrennial joint session that had been interrupted by the riot.
While overwhelmed Capitol Police officers made few arrests that day, many of the Trump supporters who breached the Capitol have found themselves in handcuffs since then. As of 6 May, federal agents have arrested 810 people across all 50 US states and in the District of Columbia, for crimes ranging in seriousness from picketing or parading without a permit to the rarely used seditious conspiracy charges leveled against leaders of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers extremist groups.
The first line of your reply says that you invalidate the entire sham. It is a showcase put on by the democrats for pure political gain and not to seek any truth whatsoever. Even a leftist such as you should be able to see that allowing no rebuttal testimony makes the entire sham show as the farce that it is.

It is a showcase put on by the democrats for pure political gain and not to seek any truth whatsoever.
Most Americans differ, despite the weird worshipers' hysterics about it. They rather inhale their master's blowing gas on social media.

The sworn testimonies of dozens of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have not been refuted.

Perhaps, if Pat Cipollone and/or Mark Meadows man up and accept the Committee's invitation to testify under oath, they can further illuminate the matter.

Most Americans differ, despite the weird worshipers' hysterics about it. They rather inhale their master's blowing gas on social media.

The sworn testimonies of dozens of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have not been refuted.

Perhaps, if Pat Cipollone and/or Mark Meadows man up and accept the Committee's invitation to testify under oath, they can further illuminate the matter.
Perhaps if they commit to the inquisition?

BTW, it is obvious that you have not talked to "most people" or you would know better than to say this. When you talk to only one side it is easy to see where you got misled.

Perhaps if they commit to the inquisition?
If the sworn testimony of all those conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders upsets you, do you think that Cipollone and/or Meadows coming clean under oath would corroborate or contradict all of them?
BTW, it is obvious that you have not talked to "most people" or you would know better than to say this.
Obviously, you have not talked to most people any more than have I.

Nearly Two in Three Americans Support the January 6th Committee Investigation

If the sworn testimony of all those conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders upsets you, do you think that Cipollone and/or Meadows coming clean under oath would corroborate or contradict all of them?

Obviously, you have not talked to most people any more than have I.

Nearly Two in Three Americans Support the January 6th Committee Investigation

*I* did not make the claim of knowing what most people believe. You did that. Another lie from you.

As for the republican officeholders, ever hear of pressure being applied to gain results from the democrats. You know, lying to be left alone.

It just upsets you when someone disagrees with you, then quit this thread.

*I* did not make the claim of knowing what most people believe. You did that. Another lie from you.
Your invective is provoked by your contempt for public surveys that do not align with your preferences.

As for the republican officeholders, ever hear of pressure being applied to gain results from the democrats. You know, lying to be left alone.

It just upsets you when someone disagrees with you, then quit this thread.
You are upset because nothing all the patriotic, conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have revealed under oath has been refuted, and the Trump bum kissers are impotent is contriving a conspiracy in which they are all complicit.

Your invective is provoked by your contempt for public surveys that do not align with your preferences.

You are upset because nothing all the patriotic, conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have revealed under oath has been refuted, and the Trump bum kissers are impotent is contriving a conspiracy in which they are all complicit.
And you are upset because you are continually proven wrong and to be a liar and unable to think for yourself or recognize any truth not supplied by those doing your thinking for you.

... you are continually proven wrong and to be a liar and unable to think for yourself or recognize any truth not supplied by those doing your thinking for you.
Are you projecting? You can cite nothing about which I have lied. You parrot your Trump propaganda masters.

The compelling, credible testimonies of so many patriotic, conservative Republican officeholders and White House insiders has been devastating, but it's far from over. Sarah Matthews, Deputy Press Secretary, is among those yet to be heard from.

Of course, one aspect that must be scrutinized is the prominence of crackpot extreme rightist organizations among the Trump goons attacking Congress.

The House Jan. 6 committee announced Tuesday that its next public hearing will be held on Tuesday, July 12 at 10 a.m. Eastern.

Are you projecting?

The compelling, credible testimonies of so many patriotic, conservative Republican officeholders and Whit House insiders has been devastating, but it's far from over. Sarah Matthews, Deputy Press Secretary, is among those yet to be heard from.

Of course, one aspect that must be scrutinized is the prominence of crackpot extreme rightist organizations among the Trump goons attacking Congress.

The House Jan. 6 committee announced Tuesday that its next public hearing will be held on Tuesday, July 12 at 10 a.m. Eastern.
We’ll be watching

Are you projecting? You can cite nothing about which I have lied. You parrot your Trump propaganda masters.

The compelling, credible testimonies of so many patriotic, conservative Republican officeholders and White House insiders has been devastating, but it's far from over. Sarah Matthews, Deputy Press Secretary, is among those yet to be heard from.

I can cite the entire J6 committee and its alleged testimony as lies. You refuse to even allow for any false statements and continue to claim that this committee is legitimate. You reach and state conclusions prior to any statements being made. Shows just how prejudiced you and your masters truly are.

Of course, you and your Trump hating pals truly are, when even your lies are exposed, and you still continue with your fearful hate.

A honest person would at least wait until all claims have been made and allowed cross examination to be made. But that would destroy your alleged "facts" so you don't want that to happen. Goes a long way in casting doubt on anything you claim. But as long as you feel better about it, that is alright with you.

Supporting lies is what the democrats on this "hearing" want, despicable as that is. It is the pre-ordain outcome that you desire and the heck with the truth .

Forum List

Back