Janet Reno Dead

Fallen Agents | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Names of the four ATF agents killed on February 28, 1993 by David Koresh and the Branch Dividians. Four ATF agents were killed; 20 ATF agents wounded from gunshots or shrapnel and 8 suffered other injuries.

Robert J Williams
Todd W McHeehan
Stephen D Willis
Conway C LeBleu

These were real people who's families lost them as well.

Todd W. McKeehan | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Children died because of her decision asswipe...they burned to death.....the nuts were contained at the compound...and her master, bill the rapist ordered her to send in the tank, and Igor said, "yes master."

Vote Trump....Save America....

[

Please....she wasn't a witch...she was Igor.....she obeyed her masters' commands up to and incuding sending a tank in that killed those children and sending in federal agents to send the Cuban boy back to slavery...

She wasn't a witch, but a witch hunter. She began her career by persecuting a 13 year old boy, claiming he was a Satanist who molested younger children at his church. Bobby Fijnje had his life destroyed when Reno falsely accused him based on coercive "regression therapy" of 4 and 5 year olds who were coached to concoct fantastic tales of devil worship and ritual abuse. She went on to put a Miami police officer in prison as a satanist and child molester for 12 years, until an appeals court finally found there was no evidence to support the charges and that the testimony of the young children was clearly scripted and coached by Reno and her team.

The Miami Method Of Prosecuting Child Abuse Cases | Did Daddy Do It | FRONTLINE | PBS

Reno is up with Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot in sheer evil.

[
Do you love all cop killers or just the ones that belong to a cult. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but David Koresh was not Jesus and he did indeed torch the place.

Do you love all witch hunters and witch trials? Do you think that when Reno set those small children ablaze that she viewed it as a sacrifice to Satan?

More humor thank you

Being the first woman AG is no big deal just being the first woman whatever is no big deal
She did kill a bunch of innocent children in Waco though so...

David Koresh killed them...nice of you to defend him
really he sent in the tanks and planted the c4?

It was government agents who used incendiary weapons on a structure where they knew god damned well children were being kept

Koresh was a pedophile who not only killed four federal agents but every person in that compound

He would rather have everyone dead than surrender.....that is the monster you defend

Where have I defended Koresh?

And no he did not kill every person in the compound the fire started by the feds did most of the killing

She ordered the raid in Waco which killed 80 people, including children. Some of them were shot while trying to flee. I'm finding it hard to muster a lot of sympathy.

Meh, they were a bunch of meth-dealing, gun running whackadoodle cultists..

By killing themselves, they saved the taxpayers a lot of money not having to imprison them.

Children died because of her decision asswipe...they burned to death.....the nuts were contained at the compound...and her master, bill the rapist ordered her to send in the tank, and Igor said, "yes master."

So wait, you think it's cool that a cop shoots a 12 year old playing with a toy...

But when a bunch of Religious Whackadoodles kill themselves after being allowed to defy law enforcement for 53 days, because someone was trying to arrest them, that's excessive force, man!

Oh, 2TinyGuy, I know you are horrified at the thought that the government will always have more and bigger guns than you do. But the reality is, they should have told Koresh he had 24 hours to surrender or else.

Pretty sure the FBI uses Waco as a how not to handle situations training course.

[

By killing themselves, they saved the taxpayers a lot of money not having to imprison them.

Joe, you are a liar and a scumbag, hence a typical Hillary supporter.

The Branch Davidians did not deal meth, that is a blatant lie on your part - but as a scumbag, lying is what you do.The Davidians also did not run guns. They bought lower relievers for AR15 rifles based on coaxing by the embedded FBI agent in their ranks. They sold no guns nor did they have "machine guns."

Look, you're a little worse than Joseph Goebbels, you sling slander and libel without regard, because you are a pile of shit without a hint of integrity. But what do you seek to gain with your blatant lies?

The Davidians were indeed whackadoodle cultists, but I would place lying demagogues like you below them in value to the world,. So if they deserved to be burnt alive by Reno for having idiotic beliefs, don't you deserve a worse fate for being such a despicable reprobate?

She ordered the raid in Waco which killed 80 people, including children. Some of them were shot while trying to flee. I'm finding it hard to muster a lot of sympathy.

Yeah, I'm sure those toddlers were hard core meth dealing gun runners.

[
Do you love all cop killers or just the ones that belong to a cult. I hate to burst your little snot bubble but David Koresh was not Jesus and he did indeed torch the place.

Do you love all witch hunters and witch trials? Do you think that when Reno set those small children ablaze that she viewed it as a sacrifice to Satan?
They cooked themselves just as Koresh promised to do. Those pieces of shit ambushed and murdered 4 cops. Why Reno fucked around with them for 51 days is a mystery.
Janet Reno has died, Reno is often knows as the attorney general for the Bill Clinton administration and her slaughter of Americans in Waco.

But long before she started incinerating infants in their beds, Reno had made a name as the preeminent witch hunter in the nation. Reno started the craze in the 80's of "ritualistic Satanic abuse" of children. The Reno witch trials rocked America and destroyed hundreds of lives, culminating with the McMartin case, where the zeal for Reno's witch trials finally subsided, after hundreds of innocent lives were destroyed.

Janet Reno is the face of evil, unrelenting in the insidious havoc visited upon those who had the bad fortune to cross her parth.

May she burn in hell.

Please....she wasn't a witch...she was Igor.....she obeyed her masters' commands up to and incuding sending a tank in that killed those children and sending in federal agents to send the Cuban boy back to slavery...

She sent in a tank that started a fire that killed children.....she then ordered federal agents to kidnap a child to send him back to a prison country......she is the worst form of Igor there is.........

The nuts in Waco were contained and could have been waited out...her order directed from bill the rapist ended up with children dying...asswipe...
I think you hated Reno for the same reason you hate most women. They would kick your ass. That`s why you have a lot of guns to hide behind.

Forum List

Back