Janet Reno Dead

Fallen Agents | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Names of the four ATF agents killed on February 28, 1993 by David Koresh and the Branch Dividians. Four ATF agents were killed; 20 ATF agents wounded from gunshots or shrapnel and 8 suffered other injuries.

Robert J Williams
Todd W McHeehan
Stephen D Willis
Conway C LeBleu

These were real people who's families lost them as well.

Todd W. McKeehan | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Is that why Reno murdered the children, revenge?
When was Reno convicted of murdering children? Do you have a link...a credible link?
When was Bush convicted of doing anything?
I never claimed he was. Concentrate kid and answer my question.

She ordered the raid in Waco which killed 80 people, including children. Some of them were shot while trying to flee. I'm finding it hard to muster a lot of sympathy.

Me too. I feel exactly the same.

Having said that RIP

Joe, you are a liar and a scumbag, hence a typical Hillary supporter.

The Branch Davidians did not deal meth, that is a blatant lie on your part - but as a scumbag, lying is what you do.The Davidians also did not run guns. They bought lower relievers for AR15 rifles based on coaxing by the embedded FBI agent in their ranks. They sold no guns nor did they have "machine guns."

Look, you're a little worse than Joseph Goebbels, you sling slander and libel without regard, because you are a pile of shit without a hint of integrity. But what do you seek to gain with your blatant lies?

The Davidians were indeed whackadoodle cultists, but I would place lying demagogues like you below them in value to the world,. So if they deserved to be burnt alive by Reno for having idiotic beliefs, don't you deserve a worse fate for being such a despicable reprobate?

So you are defending child-molesting, gun running, meth dealing cultists... got it.

The Branch Davidians did not deal meth, that is a blatant lie on your part - but as a scumbag, lying is what you do.The Davidians also did not run guns. They bought lower relievers for AR15 rifles based on coaxing by the embedded FBI agent in their ranks. They sold no guns nor did they have "machine guns."

Look, you're a little worse than Joseph Goebbels, you sling slander and libel without regard, because you are a pile of shit without a hint of integrity. But what do you seek to gain with your blatant lies?

The Davidians were indeed whackadoodle cultists, but I would place lying demagogues like you below them in value to the world,. So if they deserved to be burnt alive by Reno for having idiotic beliefs, don't you deserve a worse fate for being such a despicable reprobate?

So you are defending child-molesting, gun running, meth dealing cultists... got it.
If you and your barbque'er of Waco say so.....

The clintons?

Forum List

Back