Janet Yellen says she regrets saying inflation was transitory

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1710422999505.png

Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen has noted that she regrets saying that inflation was transitory.

"I regret saying it was transitory," she said. "It has come down," she added, while noting that she thinks that to most individuals, transitory means just several weeks or months.

Other notable things Janet regrets saying is:

1. The earth is really flat and the moon landings were staged.
2. The border crisis is transitory like inflation.
3. The Russian invasion of the Ukraine is also transitory.
4. Transitory is transitory.
5. Transitory. Just saying the world makes her feel incredibly stupid and inept now.
6. Speaking of transitory, Dylan Mulvaney would make Bud Light the best selling beer in the country.

I guess today is the day to express regrets, so I'll add mine.

I so regret that Janet Yellen sold her soul to the economic disaster that is the Biden Administration.

I guess today is the day to express regrets, so I'll add mine.

I so regret that Janet Yellen sold her soul to the economic disaster that is the Biden Administration.
She has yet to regret that.

She just regrets commenting on things that will eventually be proven false.

It's better to be aloof like Diaper Joe and ramble on like you are senile and don't have a brain cell left in your head.

View attachment 916903

Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen has noted that she regrets saying that inflation was transitory.

"I regret saying it was transitory," she said. "It has come down," she added, while noting that she thinks that to most individuals, transitory means just several weeks or months.

5. Transitory. Just saying the world makes her feel incredibly stupid and inept now.
6. Speaking of transitory, Dylan Mulvaney would make Bud Light the best selling beer in the country.

So in other words, Bidenflation is here to stay.

Or at least until 2025.

Joe Biden, making lying ass clowns out of more people before 10 AM each morning than you can do in a lifetime

1710425719049.png

So in other words, Bidenflation is here to stay.

Or at least until 2025.
Just be glad you are not eating out of a trash can...........................yet.

I wish I had your faith in Trump.

I reckon its all we have really.

View attachment 916903

/---/ Where are the libtards screeching that inflation was beat and rates are coming down?
Bidenomics for ya. Thanks, Dementia Joe, you worthless f*ck.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Wholesale prices in the United States accelerated again in February, the latest sign that inflation pressures in the economy remain elevated and might not cool in the coming months as fast as the Federal Reserve or the Biden administration would like.

The Labor Department said Thursday that its producer price index — which tracks inflation before it reaches consumers — rose 0.6% from January to February, up from a 0.3% rise the previous month. Measured year over year, producer prices rose by 1.6% in February, the most since last September.

Forum List

Back