Jane Fonda Claims White Males Are Causing Climate Change And Should Be Jailed

Jane Fonda is crazy.

Awhile back she felt that the solution to abortion was to murder people.

I think she's dropped way too much acid....because now she's trying to blame pollution only on White Males because of racism.
As if the rest of the planet's population has nothing to do with pollution.

Men commit the vast number if violent climes and are at the center of climate change denial.

I mean holy shit people..........

Well, you know, you can take anything -– sexism, racism, misogyny, homophobia, whatever, the war, and if you really get into it, and study it and learn about it and the history of it and — everything’s connected. There’d be no climate crisis if it wasn’t for racism,”

You can't swallow a larger blue pill than Jane has.

Ages ago I had a poster of her in my room as an embodiment, I must have believed then, of beauty and freedom. Why do many of them all old idols turn wacko over time?
Liberalism does that to people.
I remember how they were when I lived in CA.
If they weren't protesting something, they weren't alive.

Jane Fonda is crazy.

Awhile back she felt that the solution to abortion was to murder people.

I think she's dropped way too much acid....because now she's trying to blame pollution only on White Males because of racism.
As if the rest of the planet's population has nothing to do with pollution.

This Jane Fonda? She's beyond "crazy," she's a traitor

f014c26895d51456e2b1a8b0e7ad80fe.jpg

Jane Fonda is 84 years old and will be dead soon, so who gives a shit

Note you should be saying that to the idiot left press reported it, not to the people who responded to it because it was IN THE NEWS. And besides that, it is along the lines of what the idiot Democrats keep saying. Of course it should be responded to. But if you're serious, tell the left that

Well, some of us are old enough to remember when she gave aid to the people who were killing our brothers, our neighbors, and people we knew.
And some of us are old enough to remember that her doing that will never be atoned for, and should absolutely follow her to her death and after.
Out of her complete ignorance she believed the NV were the right side.
I guess they showed her after we left just how right they were. but not like she is ever going to be willing to talk about that.

And some of us are old enough to remember that her doing that will never be atoned for, and should absolutely follow her to her death and after.

She'll be in Hell within another decade or so, but she really should have been sent there decades ago. No matter what she gets away with in this life, she will receive justice in the next life.

" Barbarella" is a 1968 science fiction film directed by Roger Vadim....an ok film for its times nothing wonderful lol!

oD6UxYc.jpg

I knew that much, just haven't seen it. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen "Easy Rider." All I know about that movie it that it has something to do with potheads on motorcycles and some rednecks.

I am about ten years younger than the bitch. One of my fondest desires to outlive the bitch so I can piss on her grave.

I'd even drink a sixpack of Bud light if I could piss on that traitorous dried up old skank's grave, even if abu afak disagrees that I would.

Honestly, abu, I would. I'd guzzle those Bud Lights down so fast that I might not get my zipper down in time. I might leak a little piss on my shoes, but I assure you that most of it would end up on her grave.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
I knew that much, just haven't seen it. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen "Easy Rider." All I know about that movie it that it has something to do with potheads on motorcycles and some rednecks.

"Easy Rider " was a classic, a great movie IMO.:thup:

No comparison with "Barbarella"

Forum List

Back