Jan. 6th incident

Every single race riot we've had from Kenosha to Portland. Countless people died and the billions of real actual property damage done . BLM and Antifa need to be investigated, And every single Democrat that sides with them
Investigate away.

You'll come up with the same thing the AZ Fraudit finds.

Nada

Later Senate Republicans killed the bipartisan commission per the orders of the leader. So now we have a select committee in the House, and an investigation controlled by Democrats. Not very bright.

Does any of this make sense to anyone?
Makes sense to me. Republicans already look bad because of Insurrection Day. They don't want more dirt on them. They especially don't want more dirt on Trump, who they still revere and fear. Had they agreed to Pelosi's initial bipartisan commission, they'd have no defense to fend off anything painting them in a bad light. Now they try to dismiss all negativity as partisanship.

Being that we've had a year of a needless economic lock down over a mostly harmless virus that has a is 99% servirvability (You got that, right rate then the Democrats burn down cities & push a mostly harmful race riots NOBODY will notice, Because Lester Holt & the legacy main steam media says so.
4.2 million people, and counting, have died from COVID-19. It is not a "mostly harmless virus." You're a fucking idiot.

4.2 million people, and counting, have died from COVID-19. It is not a "mostly harmless virus." You're a fucking idiot.
Well, those are manufactured numbers, Covid Corona whatever isn't like the Black plague. We have a 99% survival rate either way...My doctor told me that a vaccine was engineered for ONE virus, so its gamble whether or not it MUTATES. Delta virus? So we still have a 99% survival rate. I am not worried.

Lets see here we have a year long set of anti white race riots smashing institutions democrats sponsored or endorsed,,,ok but on ONE day for a five hour stretch where a single white woman was killed that was an existential threat to Democracy? Um, no, I can't compare ONE DAY for TO 12 months of race riots and the harm THAT Democrats caused. But yet The democrats are obsessed with that ONE day. What about the other 364 they managed to fuck everything up?

Last edited:
Well, those are manufactured numbers, Covid Corona whatever isn't like the Black plague. We have a 99% survival rate either way...My doctor told me that a vaccine was engineered for ONE virus, so its gamble whether or not it MUTATES. Delta virus? So we still have a 99% survival rate. I am not worried.
4.2 million deaths is not a "mostly harmless virus." And that's not counting all the survivors who were severely sick from it. Nor is it counting all the survivors who suffered organ damage from it. You're a fucking idiot.

And let's see your evidence that figure of 4.2 million deaths is "manufactured."

Lets see here we have a year long set of anti white race riots smashing institutions democrats sponsored or endorsed,,,ok but on ONE day for a five hour stretch where a single white woman was killed that was an existential threat to Democracy? Um, no, I can't compare ONE DAY for TO 12 months of race riots and the harm THAT Democrats caused. But yet The democrats are obsessed with that ONE day. What about the other 364 they managed to fuck everything up?
Well one was an attack on the seat of our government, an attack on our Democracy, an attack on our election and an attack on our Constitution.

The other wasn't.

I know why Republicans on this forum won't defend their party or discuss what their party is doing. Since they remain completely silent on the issues, I am forced to speak for them. If I get anything wrong, I'm all ears.

It's really very simple. Forum Republicans have nothing to work with.
The leader of the party was the Russian dictator's first choice. The leader of the party incited an insurrection on Jan. 6 caused by his insane assertion that the election was stolen from him. Then the leader of the party described those who engaged in the rampage upon our capitol a "loving crowd."
Republicans here proved my point. Complete silence from them.

This comes as no shock. They have been silent about their party's activities and leader for quite some time. They have no idea why they support Trump -- loser of the House, Senate, and Presidency within two years -- they just do.

There are traitors at-law and there are traitors in essence.

The vile dishonorable disloyal cult-member scum who assaulted the Capital on January 6, 2021, were traitors in essence, beyond the narrow criminal legal definition in the US.

They broke the faith and betrayed the People and their Republic and its Constitution... they are betrayers... traitors... regardless of whether they committed actual treason.

Judas Iscariot was a traitor... even though he never passed the US Constitution's sniff-test to be criminally charged with 'treason'.

The label "traitor" is a correct one, and the label stands.

So, they are not really traitors. Glad we got that sorted out.

Now, I do not approve of what happened on 1/6, but it was criminal behavior that no one condones. No need to be hysterical.

You may continue to clutch your pearls in false outrage, but it's not persuasive.

Definition of traitor

1: one who betrays another's trust or is false to an obligation or duty.

She served in the Military.
She has a Duty to her Country.
Her duty is NOT to overturn an election, Not to Stop the certification of the election.

It's pretty clear dude.

Whose Life was she threatening?

She breached that broken window with what intent?
We don't know, she's Dead.
Which is more likely, A or B?

A). Shake hands with lawmakers after she breached the window.
B). Confront the lawmakers after she breached the window.
So, she gave no aid or comfort to an enemy and you have no proof she threatened anyone and are basing it only on her being in the window? Glad you're willing to admit that.

She was attacking our government. Directly and with determination...and got put down like the rabid dog she was.

So, they are not really traitors. Glad we got that sorted out.
Oh, they're traitors alright... you have nothing sorted out.
Now, I do not approve of what happened on 1/6, but it was criminal behavior that no one condones. No need to be hysterical.
Rubbish... you were probably cheering them on... and you continue to (unsuccessfully) attempt to minimize the culpability of Republicans and their Orange Baboon-God.
You may continue to clutch your pearls in false outrage, but it's not persuasive.
No thanks... but I will continue to clutch the Constitution in my hands in real and righteous outrage.. your persuasion and assent are not required.

So, she gave no aid or comfort to an enemy and you have no proof she threatened anyone and are basing it only on her being in the window? Glad you're willing to admit that.
To justly and accurately label someone as a traitor does NOT require that they meet the legal test for treason as defined in the US Constitution.

Judas Iscariot was a traitor yet he was born the better part of two millennia prior to the drafting of the US Constitution.

The traitorous scum who participated in the January 6, 2021 insurrection against the United States were, indeed, traitors.

And now they're to be (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucified and locked-up and the key thrown away - as a severe example for the future.

They broke the faith and tried to forcibly block the keystone process in the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

For that, they will pay a just and terrible price... including carrying felony convictions around their necks for the rest of their miserable lives.

Phukk 'em.

Time to break out the popcorn.

Last edited:
Oh, they're traitors alright... you have nothing sorted out.

Rubbish... you were probably cheering them on... and you continue to (unsuccessfully) attempt to minimize the culpability of Republicans and their Orange Baboon-God.

No thanks... but I will continue to clutch the Constitution in my hands in real and righteous outrage.. your persuasion and assent are not required.
LMAO!

To justly and accurately label someone as a traitor does NOT require that they meet the legal test for treason as defined in the US Constitution.

Judas Iscariot was a traitor yet he was born the better part of two millennia prior to the drafting of the US Constitution.

The traitorous scum who participated in the January 6, 2021 insurrection against the United States were, indeed, traitors.

And now they're to be (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucified and locked-up and the key thrown away - as a severe example for the future.

They broke the faith and tried to forcibly block the keystone process in the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

For that, they will pay a just and terrible price... including carrying felony convictions around their necks for the rest of their miserable lives.

Phukk 'em.

Time to break out the popcorn.

Ah, so you support selective prosecution for your political enemies.

Forum List

Back