Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Yep, it's usually what capitalizing means. And does that mean it means more? LOL
No, it means that people will be more likely to notice and not make a follow up post claiming the obvious that it was my opinion.

It doesn't always work but all I can do is try.

He indisputably "incited" it.

No, he held a rally like so many of the Communists have and they said much more caustic things than Trump ever did. Remember Trump offered to have the National Guard there from the beginning of the day that was refused by the Capitol police chief under advisement that it would give "bad optics."

I know you're a leftist and therefore hate our Constitution. But we all have the right to free speech in this country. And unless you can show us any words used by Trump that specifically ordered the crowd to attack the Capitol, you have no case because Thought Police are only in your Holy Bible and it's not reality.

You did not, and you know you did not.
Disagree?
Cite the post and copy/paste the text to that effect.
Where only the Demcorats got to bring witnesses,

They deposed everyone at the WH on the 5th and 6th...the only one left is Meadows, and he doesn't want to talk under oath.

You cannot demonstrate that Trump incited anything re: Jan 6.

I can cite at least one Republican who was there....and is a lawyer.

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?

No, he held a rally like so many of the Communists have and they said much more caustic things than Trump ever did. Remember Trump offered to have the National Guard there from the beginning of the day that was refused by the Capitol police chief under advisement that it would give "bad optics."

I know you're a leftist and therefore hate our Constitution. But we all have the right to free speech in this country. And unless you can show us any words used by Trump that specifically ordered the crowd to attack the Capitol, you have no case because Thought Police are only in your Holy Bible and it's not reality.
You didn't hear the sworn testimony of those who were there.

It's not about what you wish to be so.

Ray,

Do you frequently opine on matters with which you are entirely unfamiliar?

I bet you also dabble in Virology.

If there are any highlights of that bore fest, evil right-wing television plays them. And so far on USMB, all I've seen was "could have, should have, would have" so you apparently have nothing either. Your leaders won't push this matter very hard either because they know the retaliation that's going to take place with the change of gavel. We're going to have a real 1/6 investigation where the Republicans are going to ask the questions and leftist witnesses will have to answer unless they plea the 5th which I expect a lot of. I anxiously await the questioning of Piglosi, the police Chief, Wray and others.

We'll see who laughs last in this matter.

Where only the Demcorats got to bring witnesses,
They deposed everyone at the WH on the 5th and 6th...the only one left is Meadows, and he doesn't want to talk under oath.
You cannot demonstrate that Trump incited anything re: Jan 6.
I can cite at least one Republican who was there....and is a lawyer.
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?
Yes.
I can see - with absolute clarity - you have no idea whatsoever what constitutes "proof"
Thanks for playing.

If there are any highlights of that bore fest, evil right-wing television plays them. And so far on USMB, all I've seen was "could have, should have, would have" so you apparently have nothing either. Your leaders won't push this matter very hard either because they know the retaliation that's going to take place with the change of gavel. We're going to have a real 1/6 investigation where the Republicans are going to ask the questions and leftist witnesses will have to answer unless they plea the 5th which I expect a lot of. I anxiously await the questioning of Piglosi, the police Chief, Wray and others.

We'll see who laughs last in this matter.
Ray,

We just got through demonstrating that your opinion has no value...

Why are you proffering more of it?

No, it means that people will be more likely to notice and not make a follow up post claiming the obvious that it was my opinion.

It doesn't always work but all I can do is try.
Most people keep their opinions to themselves

Insurrections are planned.
Those mentally ill clowns didn’t get together and plan anything.
Some of them did plan, do agree with you that many of them did not think about the possible consequences, and just got caught up in the madness.

Forum List

Back