Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

No, it means that people will be more likely to notice and not make a follow up post claiming the obvious that it was my opinion.

It doesn't always work but all I can do is try.
Everything you post is your opinion minus facts.

Before we go any further...
Your statement...
He indisputably "incited" it.
... with "it" being the January 6th riot.
You claim indisputable cause and effect. Burden of proof is on you.

Incite means to "urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way"

For you to prove your claim, you must demonstrate that Trump's actions - words and deeds - served to "urge or persuade" the events in question; to do -that- you must provide those words and deeds, and then demonstrate the necessary relationship between them and what happened.

"Look it up" - that is, incorporation by reference - doesn't begin to cut it.

Good luck.

Did you ever post your 3 primary sources of information?
No; I expect you to be an adult and read the news every day and comment in context of the contemporary events.
I never have discussions with childish people who have to be spoon fed information and they reject it because "today's article says so!".

Your statement...
He indisputably "incited" it.
... with "it" being the January 6th riot.
You claim indisputable cause and effect. Burden of proof is on you.

Incite means to "urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way"

For you to prove your claim, you must demonstrate that Trump's actions - words and deeds - served to "urge or persuade" the events in question; to do -that- you must provide those words and deeds, and then demonstrate the necessary relationship between them and what happened.

"Look it up" - that is, incorporation by reference - doesn't begin to cut it.

Good luck.

I asked you what you do, PRECISELY because it is unlikely that you're a lawyer.

You want me to reproduce what has been demonstrated by hearings you deliberately avoided watching.

Then you will insist on subjecting what you know nothing about to your critical review.

Do I have to explain what's wrong with that picture?

Instead, I propose that we leave that question to a victim, witness AND attorney.

Ya follah?

No; I expect you to be an adult and read the news every day and comment in context of the contemporary events.
I never have discussions with childish people who have to be spoon fed information and they reject it because "today's article says so!".
Perhaps you aren't in a position to criticize with respect to "factuality"...

Unless you can demonstrate that the crap you dribble is well informed, there's no reason to pay it any mind.

Perhaps you aren't in a position to criticize with respect to "factuality"...

Unless you can demonstrate that the crap you dribble is well informed, there's no reason to pay it any mind.
I can't tell you how much I need your input on any news topic...because I don't give a crap about the crap you spew.

I asked you what you do, PRECISELY because it is unlikely that you're a lawyer.

You want me to reproduce what has been demonstrated by hearings you deliberately avoided watching.

Then you will insist on subjecting what you know nothing about to your critical review.

Do I have to explain what's wrong with that picture?

Instead, I propose that we leave that question to a victim, witness AND attorney.

Ya follah?
You are not a lawyer.
Back Again was an attorney.

Ad hominem. Derp.

Ad hominem. Derp.

Ad hominem. Derp.

Ad hominem. Derp.

It didn't interfere? You didn't know that Congress had to scatter and hide for fear of their lives, Pence was almost evacuated because some Trump nuts were building a structure to hang him, and the session took place hours after the scheduled time.

Yes. Believe it or not, it is the United States authority to certify a presidential election.

Ad hominem. Derp.

Ad hominem. Derp.
And, obviously, you haven’t quite figured out what “ad hominem” means, you little puddle of piss.

Also, you don’t need to sign your post much less so many of your boring sentences. 👍

Says he who cannot prove his claims.
All I see here is your inability to prove your claim.
Unless you can prove the crap you dribble, there's no reason to pay it any mind.
You ignore the underlying contradictions.

Which is why I suggest we leave that judgment to an attorney who was present at the events..

I'll even make him a RANKING republican.

Forum List

Back