Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

The House did investigate, fool. Just not with the intention of finding criminal activity. They investigate to find out what happened and who was involved and how it can be prevented.
If in the course of that investigation they find information that could potentially be criminal, they refer it to the DOJ to investigate it criminally. There is no reason for the DOJ to not accept that information.
How you cannot see that as the J6 committee essentially conducting a criminal investigation...I don't understand.

I guess we will see how that view holds out when the repub led house committees investigate Biden for 2 years, and if in 2024, trump wins the White House, the committee turns all of its findings over to a Trump doj, and that doj uses the investigation conducted by the house as the basis for their own investigation. Will the dems agree that that is not a conflict of interest?

:eusa_doh:
You’re like three months late, dope.

The House just passed a bill that would make it harder to overthrow an election​

All that yapping for nothing. You people are worst read and least informed. Always.

Ahh, ya got me there....still...it took them 2 years of investigations to pass a bill changing some language in the election law? Seems like that could have been done in about 2 days.

Again...you and I both know this wasn't about laws...but...since some legislation DID come as a result of it...kudos on them. They passed the test.

You are correct.
No legal weight, no legal meaning.
It's an "oh, look what we have!" and nothing more.
Political theater.

That's why in the OP it used words like "may" a couple of times. As we all know (and the leftists are not honest enough to admit to) this has nothing to do with any crime. The entire clown show was to see if they can find a way to stop Trump in 24. If they can't find that which they didn't, then the rest is moot. They failed miserably.

Ahh, ya got me there....still...it took them 2 years of investigations to pass a bill changing some language in the election law? Seems like that could have been done in about 2 days.

Again...you and I both know this wasn't about laws...but...since some legislation DID come as a result of it...kudos on them. They passed the test.
You don’t know anything.

The shitty committee is happening. Of course, that wasn’t what I was referencing. But their investigation is fake, you petty quibbleR.

ROFL. What the heck is a quibbleR?

Anyhow, their is nothing fake about a congressional investigation into seditious conspiracy.

This isn't some informal proceeding, witnesses are testifying under oath. New information has been substantiated.

Quite wrong. According to the legal definition, it clearly was NOT an insurrection.

No. It still wasn’t

You're abysmally ignorant.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

The authority of the United States was certifying a presidential election. Violence was used.

In my humble opinion, I think if Trump had actually gone to the capital like he wanted and maintained the rhetoric he used an hour or so earlier, he would be in deep shit. As it is, I have seen no evidence he directly coordinated any of the individuals or groups that broke into the capital.

We will have to wait and see how the legal process plays out.

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Which puts Trump in the clear because he did none of those things.

People involved in planning to participate in the insurection as noted by the Jan 6th committee and evidence in court.

It is my opinion that Trump ultimately fermented the insurection (or sedition to avoid arguement) with his election lies and propaganda. That said, I have seen no evidence that Trump was directly involved in any planning.
Yep, just your opinion

ROFL. What the heck is a quibbleR?
Damn! You’re ignorant. You can’t figure it out from context? Lol.
Anyhow, there is nothing fake about a congressional investigation into seditious conspiracy.
There is something very much fake about this bullshit committee’s alleged “investigation.”
This isn't some informal proceeding, witnesses are testifying under oath. New information has been substantiated.
Lol. Sure.
None of which happened, you dolt.
I already know the source and have discussed it previously. It’s how I know you’re an ignorant twat.
The authority of the United States was certifying a presidential election. Violence was used.
The Congressional certification was indeed a Constitutionally required action of government. The mob behavior did include some violence. But it didn’t interfere with the government’s duty. There was no rebellion nor an insurrection. And certainly none of it was against the “authority” of the United States. (It is beyond your tragically limited ability to comprehend things, but it was “against” what they apparently believed was a violation of the Constitution.)
In my humble opinion, I think if Trump had actually gone to the capital like he wanted and maintained the rhetoric he used an hour or so earlier, he would be in deep shit. As it is, I have seen no evidence he directly coordinated any of the individuals or groups that broke into the capital.
Nobody cares about your idiotic speculations.
We will have to wait and see how the legal process plays out.
I hope that doesn’t make you wet your already knotted up panties.

Lol, doesn't take a genius to see what this investigation was about, hell, they telegraphed it from the very beginning of trumps presidency.

They pretty much let the cat out of the bag when they hired an ex CEO of a major entertainment network to conduct the clown show.

Washington (CNN) - The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/january-6-committee-criminal-referrals/index.html

Break out the rye and mustard, Baby....It's Grand Salami Time...

No more money / tax dollars to go after Americans who were at the Capitol, who never engaged in violence, and who never entered the Capitol.

Persecute anyone who owns a red hat....

If you insist...

1670509043031.png

1670509419245.png

Last edited:
Pieces and bits, but no, I have a weak stomach to watch a bunch of non-professionals act. You don't have to see it to understand what it's really about when they hired an entertainment expert.
Ray,

Do you frequently opine on matters with which you are entirely unfamiliar?

I bet you also dabble in Virology.

Forum List

Back