Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Damn! You’re ignorant. You can’t figure it out from context? Lol.

Ad hominem. Derp.

There is something very much fake about this bullshit committee’s alleged “investigation.”

Ad hominem. Derp.

Lol. Sure.

None of which happened, you dolt.

Ad hominem. Derp.

I already know the source and have discussed it previously. It’s how I know you’re an ignorant twat.

Ad hominem. Derp.

The Congressional certification was indeed a Constitutionally required action of government. The mob behavior did include some violence. But it didn’t interfere with the government’s duty. There was no rebellion nor an insurrection. And certainly none of it was against the “authority” of the United States. (It is beyond your tragically limited ability to comprehend things, but it was “against” what they apparently believed was a violation of the Constitution.)

It didn't interfere? You didn't know that Congress had to scatter and hide for fear of their lives, Pence was almost evacuated because some Trump nuts were building a structure to hang him, and the session took place hours after the scheduled time.

Yes. Believe it or not, it is the United States authority to certify a presidential election.

Nobody cares about your idiotic speculations.

Ad hominem. Derp.

I hope that doesn’t make you wet your already knotted up panties.
Ad hominem. Derp.

:lol:
The Jan6 hearings?
Where only the Demcorats got to bring witnesses, and they weren't cross examined?
:lol:
You cannot demonstrate that Trump incited anything re: Jan 6.
That's a "No".

Where only the Demcorats got to bring witnesses,

They deposed everyone at the WH on the 5th and 6th...the only one left is Meadows, and he doesn't want to talk under oath.

I can cite at least one Republican who was there....and is a lawyer.

What do you do?

That's a "No".

Where only the Demcorats got to bring witnesses,

They deposed everyone at the WH on the 5th and 6th...the only one left is Meadows, and he doesn't want to talk under oath.

I can cite at least one Republican who was there....and is a lawyer.

What do you do?
I'm laughing!!!! don't worry, you got him this time? LOL

Forum List

Back