Jan. 6 was About Saving America from the Democrats, not Overthrowing the Government

But note his words: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

But that line was said about 18 minute in and was never repeated. Then he spent nearly another hour pumping them up with his election fraud lies and thundering way that that shadowy forces are stealing our country

But their attitude to the George Floyd rioters is different from their attitude to the 6 January rioters. That's why Kamala Harris urged people to send them bail money. They are the Left's own -- the people who -- if they vote -- will vote for them.
I have to disagree. Perhaps the folks who came out to legitimately protest Floyds murder at the hand of police vote, but I seriously doubt that those thugs who took the opportunity to riot, burn and loot everything in sight, vote.

But the rioters are your own, so you don't condemn them wholesale.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

"We are a nation in pain, but we must not allow this pain to destroy us. We are a nation enraged, but we cannot allow our rage to consume us. Please stay safe. Please take care of each other."

“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Saul Biden.

Just in June 2020 allow there was an estimated $550 million dollars in damage done by the Demafascist brownshirts, 604 arrest in just Minn-Saint Paul area.....that allow was the second most destructive riot in US history....add that too the rest of the summer, not to mention going back Nov of 2016 when the demafascit brownshirts really began their inssurection because they couldn't accept the 2016 election.
What was number 1 ?

An entire summer of rioting across the whole nation vs 5 days of Los Angeles riots of $750 million in loss damages.

Last edited:
What was number 1 ?

An entire summer of rioting across the whole nation vs 5 days of Los Angeles riots of $750 million in loss damages.
LA Riots were considered 1, but frankly if you add all of 2020 together, that would be 1.

Whoa! They're flying them in from France?

When I was a Lefty, friends of mine and I travelled nearly two thousand miles to go to the March on Washington in 1963, and later, in 1967, we travelled hundreds of miles to go to Washington DC for the big march protesting the war.

Who paid for people to come from all over the United States to go to Washington on 6 January?

When you're dedicated to a cause, you don't have to be paid.

It's a diversion for us to claim that the Left does what it does because a shadowy clique of billionaires who want to destroy capitalism (!!!!!!!!!!!) are paying them. Yes, rich people on both sides fund their political beliefs and those who are advancing them. But that's not why most people, Right or Left, do the things they do.

Good. You understand. I was a young hippie in the 60's too, raised in Haight Ashbury.

My take is, Antifa are a lot of the same people who protest in front of the G20 and WEF and all that.

The difference is, US Antifa's are wanna-be's.

Our FBI right now, could trace the money trail on ANY of these people, but they're not doing it. Why not?

We have facial recognition that's so good it can see right through a mask. They KNOW who the guy is, who planted the pipe bombs on J6. But they're not telling, and they're not going after him. Why not?

Ray Epps - what's that all about?

As an erstwhile ex-hippie, all I can say is, there's more here than meets the eye.

The judges determine who was a flight risk or who the judges determined could be dangerous.

The court decisions on jailing or not while awaiting trial, are made on those two basis.
I do not disagree with that. Just man up and admit that your prior statement was wrong.

I do not disagree with that. Just man up and admit that your prior statement was wrong.
I don't know that it is wrong. I don't know that anyone with misdemeanor charges were held for being a dangerous risk or flight risk? I would think not. But that's for the judge.

I don't know that it is wrong. I don't know that anyone with misdemeanor charges were held for being a dangerous risk or flight risk? I would think not. But that's for the judge.
It’s a person of poor character who cannot concede when concession is due.

So when Hillary Clinton conceded the victory in 2016 in the morning after the election to the Dirty Don, she has better character than Benedict Donald, who has yet to officially conceded the 2020 race.

Makes no sense? how can hate and destroying things, be used as an excuse to protect your self?
And why would you need to hate half of America?
Just because they favor a different political party brand?

First link to the person or people who are being held in jail on misdemeanor charges only.

If that truly is the case, I have ZERO issues with admitting I am wrong! When I'm wrong, I admit it.

I've seen no evidence that the 1/6 people that the judges held without bail, only had misdemeanor charges against them.

You said it. You need to show proof. If ya have proof, and show it, then by all means, I stand corrected.

First link to the person or people who are being held in jail on misdemeanor charges only.

If that truly is the case, I have ZERO issues with admitting I am wrong! When I'm wrong, I admit it.

I've seen no evidence that the 1/6 people that the judges held without bail, only had misdemeanor charges against them.

You said it. You need to show proof. If ya have proof, and show it, then by all means, I stand corrected.
I feel a little demeaned by your response (i.e., having to educate you because you are too fucking lazy to educate yourself). Do you really think I am lowly enough to act as a tutor for retards? Sigh.

I made a statement. I believe my statement is factually correct (because it is). You then interjected your unsolicited opinion, not knowing shit about the facts, and stated a contra view. Now you demand that I provide you with evidence?

The fact is that many people arrested after J6, for things alleged to have been committed during the political demonstration held at the Capital that day, were charged with misdemeanors (e.g., trespassing, assault, battery, destruction of property). This is fact. Many of these people charged with only misdemeanors were held for quite a while in jail because they were denied bond. This is a fact. The treatment of similarly charged individuals not involved in J6 was disparate. Again, this is fact. You can research it on your own if you disbelieve. I don't give a shit. But it would probably be good for you if you did.

I will also point out that I am unaware of any incarcerated individuals still being held without bond and awaiting trial who are charged solely with one or more misdemeanor grade crimes. J6 was over 2 years ago. I never made this allegation. YOU imputed this allegation to me because you are a big dummy. This is likely the crux of what got your panties in a bunch, so I feel like I ought to point it out to you (because you will never figure it out on your own. You are too obtuse).

Like all leftist turds who rely on the University of Google for all their intellectual needs, you demand a link to some sort of article corroborating what someone says. If it was offered from, say, Breitbart, then you would immediately poo-poo it. Why? Because you are programmed to respond that way. But if the sited web source was accepted by the orthodoxy, then (and only then) would it satisfy you. And who are YOU, anyway? Who are YOU that I must cite for you some source that you find acceptable? Educate yourself! If you had anything going on then you would not be engaging in pissing matches with internet strangers, would you? Demanding that someone provide YOU with a citation? Give me a fucking break! LOL!

I feel a little demeaned by your response (i.e., having to educate you because you are too fucking lazy to educate yourself). Do you really think I am lowly enough to act as a tutor for retards? Sigh.

I made a statement. I believe my statement is factually correct (because it is). You then interjected your unsolicited opinion, not knowing shit about the facts, and stated a contra view. Now you demand that I provide you with evidence?

The fact is that many people arrested after J6, for things alleged to have been committed during the political demonstration held at the Capital that day, were charged with misdemeanors (e.g., trespassing, assault, battery, destruction of property). This is fact. Many of these people charged with only misdemeanors were held for quite a while in jail because they were denied bond. This is a fact. The treatment of similarly charged individuals not involved in J6 was disparate. Again, this is fact. You can research it on your own if you disbelieve. I don't give a shit. But it would probably be good for you if you did.

I will also point out that I am unaware of any incarcerated individuals still being held without bond and awaiting trial who are charged solely with one or more misdemeanor grade crimes. J6 was over 2 years ago. I never made this allegation. YOU imputed this allegation to me because you are a big dummy. This is likely the crux of what got your panties in a bunch, so I feel like I ought to point it out to you (because you will never figure it out on your own. You are too obtuse).

Like all leftist turds who rely on the University of Google for all their intellectual needs, you demand a link to some sort of article corroborating what someone says. If it was offered from, say, Breitbart, then you would immediately poo-poo it. Why? Because you are programmed to respond that way. But if the sited web source was accepted by the orthodoxy, then (and only then) would it satisfy you. And who are YOU, anyway? Who are YOU that I must cite for you some source that you find acceptable? Educate yourself! If you had anything going on then you would not be engaging in pissing matches with internet strangers, would you? Demanding that someone provide YOU with a citation? Give me a fucking break! LOL!
Its not a fact until you prove it is, Snowflake. 😄 Your sincere belief that it's a fact means nothing.

Its not a fact until you prove it is, Snowflake. 😄 Your sincere belief that it's a fact means nothing.
So I guess that unless I provide you with a citation from the University of Google that Jesus is the son of God, then it is just not true. You dumbass!

So I guess that unless I provide you with a citation from the University of Google that Jesus is the son of God, then it is just not true. You dumbass!
Is Google the court these people were tried in? You can use whatever search engine you like buddy but what I would like are court records that prove your claims, not just your assurance and pinky promise that everything you say is 100% true.

Is Google the court these people were tried in? You can use whatever search engine you like buddy but what I would like are court records that prove your claims, not just your assurance and pinky promise that everything you say is 100% true.
You are one special kind of stupid, fist-fucker. Do your own research, you lazy fuck. My point about Jesus is that what I am saying it well-known fact. It is like you asking for a link to "prove" that kammy Harris is a jizz receptacle.

You are one special kind of stupid, fist-fucker. Do your own research, you lazy fuck. My point about Jesus is that what I am saying it well-known fact. It is like you asking for a link to "prove" that kammy Harris is a jizz receptacle.
It's your claim you idiot which makes it your research. I have the easy position of saying you haven't provided a shred of evidence to support your claim and my statement would be 100% a fact. Cry about it. 😄

Here, dipshit. I pulled this from the archives of the grandiose and well-respected institution of higher learning, The University of Wiki. Criminal proceedings in the January 6 United States Capitol attack - Wikipedia.

It states that most were charged with misdemeanors.

Forum List

Back