Jan. 6 was About Saving America from the Democrats, not Overthrowing the Government

I feel a little demeaned by your response (i.e., having to educate you because you are too fucking lazy to educate yourself). Do you really think I am lowly enough to act as a tutor for retards? Sigh.

I made a statement. I believe my statement is factually correct (because it is). You then interjected your unsolicited opinion, not knowing shit about the facts, and stated a contra view. Now you demand that I provide you with evidence?

The fact is that many people arrested after J6, for things alleged to have been committed during the political demonstration held at the Capital that day, were charged with misdemeanors (e.g., trespassing, assault, battery, destruction of property). This is fact. Many of these people charged with only misdemeanors were held for quite a while in jail because they were denied bond. This is a fact. The treatment of similarly charged individuals not involved in J6 was disparate. Again, this is fact. You can research it on your own if you disbelieve. I don't give a shit. But it would probably be good for you if you did.

I will also point out that I am unaware of any incarcerated individuals still being held without bond and awaiting trial who are charged solely with one or more misdemeanor grade crimes. J6 was over 2 years ago. I never made this allegation. YOU imputed this allegation to me because you are a big dummy. This is likely the crux of what got your panties in a bunch, so I feel like I ought to point it out to you (because you will never figure it out on your own. You are too obtuse).

Like all leftist turds who rely on the University of Google for all their intellectual needs, you demand a link to some sort of article corroborating what someone says. If it was offered from, say, Breitbart, then you would immediately poo-poo it. Why? Because you are programmed to respond that way. But if the sited web source was accepted by the orthodoxy, then (and only then) would it satisfy you. And who are YOU, anyway? Who are YOU that I must cite for you some source that you find acceptable? Educate yourself! If you had anything going on then you would not be engaging in pissing matches with internet strangers, would you? Demanding that someone provide YOU with a citation? Give me a fucking break! LOL!
You may believe what you say, but it's twisted and not true.

Yes, many were charged with misdemeanors who entered the capitol that day.... But they were not the group of rioters held without bond....

You tried to spew a right wing lie that has been pushed and favored and regurgitated only in your media circle, and by me asking you to support your accusation would have given you the opportunity to actually research it, and find out on your own, yes....with a legitimate source... and not by me just pushing it on to you.

And of course I would not accept a Breibart as a source.....that's just a given! First, they are not a news source and second, they push propaganda and conspiracy and bias, and are more often than not, false.

You chose not to (link up) and research and stuck with your right wing propaganda that you are so certain is true. That's a failing of yours, not mine....

You may believe what you say, but it's twisted and not true.

Yes, many were charged with misdemeanors who entered the capitol that day.... But they were not the group of rioters held without bond....

You tried to spew a right wing lie that has been pushed and favored and regurgitated only in your media circle, and by me asking you to support your accusation would have given you the opportunity to actually research it, and find out on your own, yes....with a legitimate source... and not by me just pushing it on to you.

And of course I would not accept a Breibart as a source.....that's just a given! First, they are not a news source and second, they push propaganda and conspiracy and bias, and are more often than not, false.

You chose not to (link up) and research and stuck with your right wing propaganda that you are so certain is true. That's a failing of yours, not mine....

You misunderstand, sweetheart. Many were held without bond before entering pleas. None are being held without bond today except for those charged with violent felonies.

That's not even a complete though let alone a fact. Sorry.
I called you a goof, which is ironic since your goofily misspelled
That's not even a complete though let alone a fact. Sorry.
I called you a "goof" ironically because you misspelled "good" as "goof" in your prior comment.

Sorry, I know that is way over your head. However, the fact is, it was not really intended for you. It was intended as a goof on your ignorance.

I called you a goof, which is ironic since your goofily misspelled
No, you just wrote the word Goof. If that was supposed to any indication of anything you failed to convey it.
I called you a "goof" ironically because you misspelled "good" as "goof" in your prior comment.
I saw that. And saying I goofed would of been a fact but you didn't do that, you just wrote goof and by your own admission your intention wasn't to factually state that I had goofed but rather again, to convey a subjective feeling that I am a goof. Both your execution and intention were failures.
Sorry, I know that is way over your head. However, the fact is, it was not really intended for you. It was intended as a goof on your ignorance.
I know the difference between facts and feelings are still over your head. 😄

No, you just wrote the word Goof. If that was supposed to any indication of anything you failed to convey it.

I saw that. And saying I goofed would of been a fact but you didn't do that, you just wrote goof and by your own admission your intention wasn't to factually state that I had goofed but rather again, to convey a subjective feeling that I am a goof. Both your execution and intention were failures.

I know the difference between facts and feelings are still over your head. 😄
Are you getting gay on me?

there was nothing hilarious about the demafascist brownshirts violent deadly insurrection attempt. Millions of dollars were lost, lives were lost, businesses ruined....we hadn't seen anything like that since the Civil War
You miss the 1960’s? The early Union push in the 1920-30’s?

Or you just crying maga victimhood again.

Even the liberal author of the article below acknowledges what is patently obvious about J6, to wit: there was no “insurrection”. The fake insurrection narrative is a concoction of the left, to be used by them for political purposes. What’s worse is they are utilizing the means of governance (the J6 committee stunt; criminal prosecutions, etc…) to further their fake narrative and to punish people for their politics (in addition to some relatively minor misdemeanor charges that have kept some of them confined in jail for months). This is called ABUSE OF POWER. It is unethical, illegal, and violates the oath of office.

The left threw a bunch of shit up against the wall to see what would stick. This is self-evident. The entirety of the fake narrative is something like this: Trump summoned his standby troop of violent insurrectionists for J6. He ordered them to descend upon the Capital, armed to the teeth with guns and explosives, to take control of the building, execute traitors (Pence, all Democrats), and immediately install Trump as king for life. Trump ordered these verminous, backstabbing insurrectionists - Oh, did I mention that they are also committed, diehard whites supremacists? They are, BTW - to take all action necessary to seize control of the instruments of government, by any and all means necessary. He also commanded his terrorist, white supremacist MAGA Gestapo brown-shirted thugs to rape AOC and murder her like 10 times. However, they were unable to complete this last task because they could not find AOC that day. She was not there. The only threat to AOC that day was a policeman who gave her a “mean” look.

This was deemed an “insurrection”, and was deemed worse than Pearl Harbor, the Civil War, and 9/11 combined and then multiplied by infinity. For the first time in the sorry lives of these rotten Democrats, they purported to cloak themselves in the American flag (instead of burning it) and be defenders of democracy (or DuhMockReesie).

For decades Democrats have derided America, sided with communists and other fringe causes, and generally disrespected the constitution. At one time the left actually advocated a libertarian approach to individual civil rights and liberties. But those days are long gone. Today it is all about group rights and authoritarianism with the Democraps.

What a joke the Dems are! It is crystal clear to everyone (who is honest) that those J6 protesters are the salt of the earth Americans who join the military, fight wars, join the police force, fight fires, build our houses, pay their taxes, and are happy to say the pledge of allegiance daily. By contrast, those alleging insurrection are the creepy Dem politicians who piss away our money, fuck Chinese spies, are spending us into bankruptcy, and have never unequivocally stated they are proud to Americans (there always has to be qualification or caveat to dedication to America).

What happened at the Capital on J6 was unfortunate. But nobody there to demonstrate wanted to overthrow the government. Rather, their intent was to protect America from the Skeevy Democrats who have no use for, and no dedication to, the country except for what they can squeeze out of it. And to prove this point these people created this fake narrative about J6 and are subjecting these protesters to unfair prosecutions which undoubtedly are leading to job losses and personal bankruptcy for them and their families. That is some stone cold, brutal shit to do to fellow countrymen (especially the ones who keep our economy running).

Hundreds of juries and judges don't agree with you.

So there's that.

You miss the 1960’s? The early Union push in the 1920-30’s?

Or you just crying maga victimhood again.
yes i missed the 20s and 60s…neither were ss violate as the demafasict coup of 2016-2020, the only thing more violent was when the dems fought a civil war to try and keep their slaves

yes i missed the 20s and 60s…neither were ss violate as the demafasict coup of 2016-2020, the only thing more violent was when the dems fought a civil war to try and keep their slaves
Cry me a River fuckup

The hundreds of convictions, tardicus.
Man, you are stupid. The overwhelming number of convictions were for low-level, non-violent felonies. Fuck off with this stupid shit, A-hole. Don’t fucking bother me again with such stupid shit.

Man, you are stupid. The overwhelming number of convictions were for low-level, non-violent felonies. Fuck off with this stupid shit, A-hole. Don’t fucking bother me again with such stupid shit.
Non-violent misdemeanors, I mean. I get flustered dealing with sub-human trash like you.

Man, you are stupid. The overwhelming number of convictions were for low-level, non-violent felonies. Fuck off with this stupid shit, A-hole.

Like that fucking matters, tard. There have been 133 felony convictions and counting, and that number will rise - guaranteed.

there have been lots of tears for all those who lost their lives or livelihoods due to your demafasict
Sure, sure who are they?

Well, former government officials, trump U cons and business partners of the former 1-term fuckup.

Like Allen weisslberger currently at Rikers prison New York.

Forum List

Back