James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

He did not. He did not prove that there was any collusion. All he proved is that the DNC sent a complaint to Twitter. Twitter examined the tweets and made a decision. That is not collusion. Anyone can send a e-mail to Twitter complaining.

Really, explain why they censored a perfectly legitimate story from the NY Post at the behest of the FBI. They had weekly meetings. Can you say there was a pattern of conduct at Twitter?

Should he still? No, probably not. It makes him look ignorant and should affect his standing with any rational thinking person.

Should he be allowed to? That's the better question...

I say, sure. Words only have the power we give them, and it's better that people like Kanye not be allowed to hide in the shadows.

Allowing him to post with impunity is giving him a powerful platform to normalize hate. If somebody you admires hates Jews, you might try to emulate him.

Allowing him to post with impunity is giving him a powerful platform to normalize hate. If somebody you admires hates Jews, you might try to emulate him.
Free speech is a right in this country you have a right to spew hate and though I disagree with your vile hate speech, I will defend your right to spew it. It also allows us to see what a sick person you are.

Maybe that's due to the fact that you lack the ability to explain it.... your ancestors and mine had concerns we can't even comprehend... this is why many slaves stayed on the plantations and many native Americans were more comfortable and better taken care of on the reservations... all you have heard your whole worthless life are gripes of their situation not the benefits of it....

I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. The things you'll try to tell yourself to normalize the mistreatment of others. Nobody was "better taken care of" on the reservations.

What you're talking about is Stockholm Syndrome. People who stay where they are because they're so traumatized and fearful, they can't functiion.

You're like the people who say that homeless people have "chosen" to live on the streets.

That’s not proof. It’s entirely circumstantial.

James Wood’s tweets clearly violated the TOS since he was posting nude photos of Hunter Biden.

Emails targeting people by name and tweet number are hard evidence, not circumstantial. Try changing the channel.

Free speech is a right in this country you have a right to spew hate and though I disagree with your vile hate speech, I will defend your right to spew it. It also allows us to see what a sick person you are.

You've the right to spew hate, but not the right to have your hate published or amplified.

NOBODY can be forced to publish hate speech, or allow you to publish it on their platform.

You don't have a right to post it anywhere you want.

Well, Twitter doesn't have to provide you with a venue to spew hatred anymore than US message board does. Maybe he can post naked pictures of Hunter Biden on Trump's Truth Social, but sponsors have a lot of input. They aren't going to support antisemitism or racists or people who want to terminate the Constitution.

I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. The things you'll try to tell yourself to normalize the mistreatment of others. Nobody was "better taken care of" on the reservations.

What you're talking about is Stockholm Syndrome. People who stay where they are because they're so traumatized and fearful, they can't functiion.

You're like the people who say that homeless people have "chosen" to live on the streets.
Oh sure you have you watch CNN MSNBC and PBS don't ya?...

Emails targeting people by name and tweet number are hard evidence, not circumstantial. Try changing the channel.

Did you look at the tweets mentioned?

Of course you didn’t.

Seems like it’s rather importnwt to do so before leveling accusations, don’t you think?

And the folks making the call at Twitter willingly complied. Including their General Counsel, James Baker, former General Counsel at the FBI. He was heavily involved in the Russian Collusion Delusion. Small world, eh?

Biden wasn’t president in 2020 dumbshit.

Why do you call him a moron? Did you listen to his interview? He sounds like a patriot fighting back against an oppressive government to me. Just because he doesn't goose step in unison with you Leftists hardly makes him a moron.
A patriot? I didn’t see him protecting the peaceful transfer of power in 2020. Twitter ain’t the government so you can’t be a patriot worried about it’s TOS and how it applies in the context of the law.

Forum List

Back