James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

So you think that Kanye should still be tweeting antisemitic content?

Should he still? No, probably not. It makes him look ignorant and should affect his standing with any rational thinking person.

Should he be allowed to? That's the better question...

I say, sure. Words only have the power we give them, and it's better that people like Kanye not be allowed to hide in the shadows.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have heard these kind of things many times. Just because someone claims to have done something does not mean they have.

Has Trump released Obama's birth certificate yet?

The emails have already been made public. Including internal communications at Twitter. Do try to keep up.

His standing is that his career was negatively impacted by Twitter’s banning, which was done at the request of the Democrat National Committee.

What a stupid law suit, but then the source is an idiot as well. James Wood is an asshole of the first order.

Good luck to him. It definitely looks like the assholes at the DNC conspired to deny Woods his 1st amendment rights and destroyed his career.
…and the DNC conspiring with Twitter to block other posters is why we have an anti-American dementia patient as president.

Incorrect. They are not proof that Twitter did anything they didn’t want to do.

Even if they did, the lawsuit is still baseless.

Of course they wanted to do it, 96% donations to commiecrats proves that. But several key players have already been identified, expect to see them subpoenaed in the next couple of months.

Likely so but the accusations about all kinds of things have flown the last few years with very few attempts to back those accusations up.
It does appear that there's credible evidence to the accusation of government colluding with big tech social media platforms to censor political views or information. Some of this evidence is from the men running these platforms.

What a stupid law suit, but then the source is an idiot as well. James Wood is an asshole of the first order.
So are you, should we ban your posts from here? Would you be okay with the RNC pressuring this site take down your posts? No need to answer, we already know you will lie.

Of course they wanted to do it, 96% donations to commiecrats proves that. But several key players have already been identified, expect to see them subpoenaed in the next couple of months.

That’s not proof. It’s entirely circumstantial.

James Wood’s tweets clearly violated the TOS since he was posting nude photos of Hunter Biden.

It does appear that there's credible evidence to the accusation of government colluding with big tech social media platforms to censor political views or information. Some of this evidence is from the men running these platforms.

The only thing of any substance I've seen is the DNC sending complaints to Twitter concerning lies being posted. They can do that. I've seen nothing that states they threatened actions unless certain things were done.

Like I said, you lack the ability to understand.
Maybe that's due to the fact that you lack the ability to explain it.... your ancestors and mine had concerns we can't even comprehend... this is why many slaves stayed on the plantations and many native Americans were more comfortable and better taken care of on the reservations... all you have heard your whole worthless life are gripes of their situation not the benefits of it....

Forum List

Back