James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

It doesn’t matter. The RNC or the DNC can send notes and letters to twitter all they want. Twitter makes the call. It’s a company not a government department.

And the folks making the call at Twitter willingly complied. Including their General Counsel, James Baker, former General Counsel at the FBI. He was heavily involved in the Russian Collusion Delusion. Small world, eh?

Twitter is private. James Woods has other options. There's lots of political sites... Or Truth Social...or he can write a letter to the editor of any newspaper . Nobody owes him a venue.
Never said otherwise did I? My point is parties should not be involved, should they? If he files a lawsuit, time will tell. But I am against political parties pressuring private corporations. It’s a dangerous precedent.

Never said otherwise did I? My point is parties should not be involved, should they? If he files a lawsuit, time will tell. But I am against political parties pressuring private corporations. It’s a dangerous precedent.
Oh looky - someone who doesn't base their opinion by what Joy Reid says!

And you can appreciate him calling white people stupid - when his people traded hectares for trinkets, sold each other out for Whiskey and with few exceptions, constantly helped white people take everything they had.
Yup…..like $24 worth of beads for Manhattan!

You are the one who came out of the sewers. That is where all Trump supporters reside.

Could you possible be more banal, predictable and just plain boring?

There is no reason to wait and see, The facts are clear. Democrats have every right to exercise their free speech rights. Twitter has every right to exercise their property rights.
Never said different, my objection is a political party pressuring a private company, and we will see if Woods sues and it heads to court.

Except the DNC didn't exercise any speech at all. It and twitter conspired to remove the free speech of others. Specifically, those who intended to expose Biden corruption.

Twitter has Section 230 limitations on legal liability for being a platform. Once it steps into censoring (especially political) content, it is performing the editorial role of an editor/publisher. It's time to strip the fascist platforms of 230 protection.

Good luck to him. It definitely looks like the assholes at the DNC conspired to deny Woods his 1st amendment rights and destroyed his career.

Twitter has Section 230 limitations on legal liability for being a platform. Once it steps into censoring (especially political) content, it is performing the editorial role of an editor/publisher. It's time to strip the fascist platforms of 230 protection.
So you think that Kanye should still be tweeting antisemitic content?

Forum List

Back