JAMES COMISKEY made his ex-girlfriend go through hell, jailed at least six months

iloverachel

Jun 20, 2020
JAMES COMISKEY made his ex-girlfriend go through hell, jailed at least six months

Jaide Francis had it all - glamorous looks, a loving boyfriend, a beautiful son, and a new house they hoped to turn into a home.
But what appeared to be a dream life was a nightmare behind closed doors involving guns, violence, bloody visits to hospitals, desperate calls to police and finally being bashed while heavily pregnant by her boyfriend and father of her child.
James Comiskey, 23, the man she fell in love with at work and moved states for to start a new life - had become controlling and abusive leaving her fearing for her life.

1610368335965.png

She began rebuilding her life as a single mother but still had one last task before she could truly move on.
‘I had to go through the abuse in detail every month with the police and DPP for court hearings. James was arrested but soon after released on bail,' she said.
James was eventually arrested and after an excruciating nine months in front of the courts, pleaded guilty to common assault, strangulation and recklessly inflicting grievous bodily harm.
He was finally sentenced on November 9, 2020 to 16 months in jail with six months no parole but is appealing the severity of the sentence.
'I never in my life thought that I would be in an abusive relationship and I never thought that James would hurt me this bad,' Jaide said.
'I was extremely lucky that he didn't take my life.'

Forum List

Back