Gangster Disciples boss Sammy Armstead convinces judge to cut his drug sentence

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Former Gangster Disciples boss Sammy Armstead has won a hefty reduction in his drug-conspiracy prison term after a federal judge made an unusual deal with him.

In 2019, Armstead asked U.S. District Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer to cut his sentence. Prosecutors had said he controlled sales of heroin and crack cocaine in a 10-story Chicago Housing Authority building at 340 S. Western Ave., where the gang hauled in as much as $10,000 a day.

But he was a changed man, he told the judge.

His lawyer knew she might not buy that, given Armstead’s long criminal record. So he suggested she give Armstead time to prove he was worthy.

“The court accepts that invitation,” Pallmeyer wrote on June 19, 2019, inviting the lawyer to bring back Armstead’s request after a year.

I've seen some stupid shit but this is at least one of the top 3.

If no one from the Sackler family has to go to prison neither should this guy have had to.

If no one from the Sackler family has to go to prison neither should this guy have had to.
NO. Wrong answer.

And yet it is my reply. It is what I believe.

I can't help it if you shared something so utterly stupid on the thread.

why do you excuse those responsible for countless deaths and destroyed families?
I feel exactly the same way about GD as I do the Two Six gang and the Juggalos. Why?

NO. Wrong answer.

why do you excuse those responsible for countless deaths and destroyed families?
I feel exactly the same way about GD as I do the Two Six gang and the Juggalos. Why?

No idea who GD is.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Ok. So, if you are asking what someone's gang affiliation is then they will often respond with "GD" which is Gangster Disciples.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Ok. So, if you are asking what someone's gang affiliation is then they will often respond with "GD" which is Gangster Disciples.

I see. You were avoiding my question. OK.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Your question is not relevant to the topic.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

It's relevant to the position I said and you dismissed. If you aren't interested in replies, why post?

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

It's relevant to the position I said and you dismissed. If you aren't interested in replies, why post?
How the hell is it relevant? Explain the connection. I don't think you are familiar with the issues presented with the gangbanging.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

How the hell is it relevant? Explain the connection. I don't think you are familiar with the issues presented with the gangbanging.

Some gangbangers operate out of lowriders, some out of boardrooms.

NO. Wrong answer.

No idea who GD is.
Gangster Disciples.

Some gangbangers operate out of lowriders, some out of boardrooms.
Then post a thread on the gangbangers in the boardrooms. This isn't it.

Forum List

Back