James Comey lays out a detailed case against Hillary Clinton.....

..and then claims no prosecutor would jump on this slam dunk case.

Can't wait for the Dimtard whining and crying.

Gotta watch the entire farce...........

This is from way back in 2016. You just woke up?

What people STILL can't seem to comprehend is that it's "THEM vs US", those in the Elite circles and the rest of humanity.
Here's a short list of those in the "Elite" circle......Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Biden, Donald J Trump, The Clintons, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet (no relation to Jimmy Buffet), Gavin Newsom, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, John Stinkey (ATT), Sundar Pichai, many Hollywood stars among many others.

The FBI, the CIA, the IRS and every alphabet agency under the government cloak is part of the sham against the American people.
Read my lips.....if they work in Washington DC, they are part of that machine.

No prosecutor would jump on the case because it would be suicide, career wise and possibly literally.
Americans are NOT "free". Have not been for almost 100 years now. It's just that the noose is tightening rapidly now.

Same Dimtard, still whining and crying.

Anything on topic?
My first post was on topic. Learn to read.

But since I have you here, how's the orange douche loser doing? Still, whining & picking his nose in Florida? :auiqs.jpg:

Raise your hand if you'd like see cummy end up choking to death while servicing a federal convict in the prison laundry....

Yeah, me too.

Raise your hand if you'd like see cummy end up choking to death while servicing a federal convict in the prison laundry....

Yeah, me too.

Why do you guys always want to see gay sex? Rapey prison gay sex at that.

Talking about whining and crying. My guy won. Where is your guy?
Banging hot chicks counting his money.
what is you guy doing?
When he's not napping and drooling all over the place, he's bailing out his son with another job and bail money. And he sends his robots after senators on the plane and in the bathroom

Banging hot chicks counting his money.
what is you guy doing?
When he's not napping and drooling all over the place, he's bailing out his son with another job and bail money. And he sends his robots after senators on the plane and in the bathroom
He's napping and drooling in the White House where the fat slob that you for whatever you are vicariously living through his geriatric pretend sex life isn't.

He's napping and drooling in the White House where the fat slob that you for whatever you are vicariously living through his geriatric pretend sex life isn't.
You mean the House he banged Melania in.. Biden? he's getting Hunter out of a strip club tonight....got a fat job for him tommorrow and his payment is tax money and Coke.

Joe has lived off the tax payer his entire life...how fucking sad is that

Forum List

Back