OMG, Some Dems are Wishing Trump well and a Speedy Recovery!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am seriously shocked, and very glad to see this.

it is a good harbinger that our nation can heal from this CRT/Antifa bullshit.

From liberal talk show hosts to outspoken activist-actors, a number of Trump’s most vocal detractors took the moral high ground to offer their thoughts and prayers that the President and First Lady make a “speedy and complete recovery.”
“God bless the president and the first lady,” MSNBC host Rachel Maddow tweeted. “If you pray, please pray for their speedy and complete recovery — and for everyone infected, everywhere.”
She added: “This virus is horrific and merciless — no one would wish its wrath on anyone.”...
Actress Alyssa Milano, who has fiercely criticized Trump on numerous issues including his nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, tweeted that she “wouldn’t wish this virus on my worst enemy.”
“As someone who has had #COVID19 and still suffers from post-covid syndrome, I can honestly say with all that I am that I wouldn’t wish this virus on my worst enemy,” Milano said, shortly after the news broke that Trump was infected with the novel coronavirus...
Civil Rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson also weighed in the news, offering up his prayers to Trump and the First Lady and arguing that people should put down their political differences to pray for the millions of people affected by the virus.
“We sincerely pray the President & the First Lady do not have the worst of this disease,” Jackson tweeted. “We must all pray for the full recovery of the President& his wife.

Congratulations to all liberals who are praying for the President and FLOTUS,

I am praying for them and the Bidens as well.

Thank you Democrats for surprising me on this matter.

Some of you apparently still have some good moral character.

It wouldn't surprise me too much Jim if some of these people were doing this thinking it will be good for THEM politically, make them look like these wonderful people, but in the end, I think this will benefit Trump by generating sympathy, support and well wishes for Trump and create a new wave of support for him enough to put Joe away once and for all.

It wouldn't surprise me too much Jim if some of these people were doing this thinking it will be good for THEM politically, make them look like these wonderful people, but in the end, I think this will benefit Trump by generating sympathy, support and well wishes for Trump and create a new wave of support for him enough to put Joe away once and for all.
I agree on the Trump boost thing, but I hate to be so cynical as to think that the Dems are making a calculated political decision to.....oh, wait.

Never mind.

And tulsi was spot on as well.

@TulsiGabbard​

My husband Abraham and I offer our best wishes and aloha to President @realDonaldTrump and the First Lady @FLOTUS and praying for their speedy recovery. We also send our best wishes to Ivanka, Tiffany, Donald Trump Jr., Eric, and Barron during this difficult time. #TrumpHasCovid

The Dems fucked up not choosing her.

I agree on the Trump boost thing, but I hate to be so cynical as to think that the Dems are making a calculated political decision to.....oh, wait.

Never mind.

I know you know that EVERYTHING with democrats is a calculated politican decision!

Maybe some Democrats are wishing the President well because they fear that his place on the ticket could be replaced with someone who might have a better chance of defeating Mr. Biden.

Maybe someone like Ms. Nikki Haley.

From liberal talk show hosts to outspoken activist-actors, a number of Trump’s most vocal detractors took the moral high ground to offer their thoughts and prayers that the President and First Lady make a “speedy and complete recovery.”
“God bless the president and the first lady,” MSNBC host Rachel Maddow tweeted. “If you pray, please pray for their speedy and complete recovery — and for everyone infected, everywhere.”
She added: “This virus is horrific and merciless — no one would wish its wrath on anyone.”...
Actress Alyssa Milano, who has fiercely criticized Trump on numerous issues including his nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, tweeted that she “wouldn’t wish this virus on my worst enemy.”
“As someone who has had #COVID19 and still suffers from post-covid syndrome, I can honestly say with all that I am that I wouldn’t wish this virus on my worst enemy,” Milano said, shortly after the news broke that Trump was infected with the novel coronavirus...
Civil Rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson also weighed in the news, offering up his prayers to Trump and the First Lady and arguing that people should put down their political differences to pray for the millions of people affected by the virus.
“We sincerely pray the President & the First Lady do not have the worst of this disease,” Jackson tweeted. “We must all pray for the full recovery of the President& his wife.

Don't believe what they say. Believe what they have done the last 4 years and there was nothing moral or lawful about it. A party that can go even further than full term abortion believes in no God. They might fool you but they don't fool me. Watch the debate and listen to the vile talk coming out joes mouth directed towards our president. Or those demons pelosi, schumer, waters or any elected democrats. Or just name me one since LBJ that has done anything for this nation, it's people, or allies

Well, he and Jesse were friends before he became president. He provided the rainbow coalition office space when noone else would. Alyssa Milano, good for her.

If perhaps it wasn't made political from the beginning, there would be a different scenario happening now.

Maybe some Democrats are wishing the President well because they fear that his place on the ticket could be replaced with someone who might have a better chance of defeating Mr. Biden.

Maybe someone like Ms. Nikki Haley.
They might consider Haley to be a better pick, but she would be a return to the Globalist Crony Network politics of Neocons and losers.

i wish them well but he pushed that envelope and now its got him....
You do realize that eventually EVERYONE will test positive for COVID19, right?

There is no way to totally stop a virus. Eventually it spreads into everything, the food we eat, the air we breath and the water we drink.

They whole point of the lock downs was to spread out the growth of the disease so our medical system would not be overwhelmed.

Morons like Chris Wallace who apparently think Trump got COVID at the debates are full of shit and do not understand how viruses work at all.

Don't let them fool you.......they just realized that if Trump passes Pence gets in and they are not prepared to smear him like they have been trump and that they have no time to even attempt it.

Wow, im actually surprised to see that, though most dems seem to be pretty gleeful about it.

But they’re mostly still qualified well-wishes.
I noticed MSNBC last night offering thoughts but not prayers. Madcow says ‘if you pray’, Milano references ‘worst enemy‘.
I don’t trust lefties at all. Too self-absorbed.

Forum List

Back