Jackie Evancho will sing the national anthem at Donald Trump's inauguration

Cinderella story here at the White House.......
Got a Russian agent being sworn in
OH .......SHE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE....
Oooh. Maybe president Hussein, the leaving Islam sympathizer can do a goodbye apology tour?

He'll probably be heading to Iran first, to dedicate his new mosque they're giving him for his heroic services to Islam and their country.
Ah, great idea, maybe he can go to a mosque opening, built by that JV terrorist team ISIS, that President Hussien gave birth to. :clap2:

Has she ever done what in public before? Isn't she an entertainer?
I am wanting to know if Alison Krauss has ever sang the national anthem anywhere in public before because I have never heard her do it and I have never read about her ever doing it before any sporting events. In my opinion, she should be the first person to be asked if anyone ever has asked her.

God bless you and Alison always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised though if she has been asked, only to the surprise of those who ask her, she may have told them "No.". I can see her thinking that she would not be able to do it the song the way that most people may think that it should be done, she is that humble of a person even though her voice is as flawless as it is.

I like Kraus, too, but I don't recall ever hearing her sing the National Anthem anywhere like a ball park or anything.

Cinderella story here at the White House.......
Got a Russian agent being sworn in
OH .......SHE GOT ALL OF THAT ONE....
Oooh. Maybe president Hussein, the leaving Islam sympathizer can do a goodbye apology tour?

He'll probably be heading to Iran first, to dedicate his new mosque they're giving him for his heroic services to Islam and their country.
Ah, great idea, maybe he can go to a mosque opening, built by that JV terrorist team ISIS, that President Hussien gave birth to. :clap2:

Yes, and they will put up a 70 foot statue to him and paint his face on every missile in honor.

Well, she came out in support of her brother's sex change a while back, but then the homosexual 'community' mysteriously wouldn't step in defense of those homosexual 'priests', even though the 'Movement' was so awesomely proud of openly having NAMBLA reps on their top organizing councils for decades, so they're kind of all over the place on what it is they're supposed to cheer on and parrot, but yeah, they'll probably come up with something retarded, as always; they can't go long without something butt stupid for Jake and their fellow degenerates to run around babbling.

I'M not sure how many of you might remember this little girl but my has she grown and this kid has a killer voice!!

Jackie Evancho will sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the inauguration of President-elect Donald Trump.

This was her what seems like yesterday

Great voice! Glad to hear someone who can actually sing will do the National Anthem; it is rare these days.

I just wish little girls could be dressed like little girls and not little women so much.

She's over 16 now, so she's not so 'liittle' any more. She was 10 when she was on America's Got Talent over 6 years ago. They'll probably run clips of her from then on their Christmas special this Monday night, though, if anybody wants a 'then and now' comparison. I'm not much on Christmas music so I'll probably pass, unless she's going to do Ave Maria or Pie Jesu or something like that.

Forum List

Back