Jack Smith goes full Soviet, demands to micromanage President

Trump is being held to the law. In fact, trump has been provided leniency no one else would get. If any one of us faced 91 felony charges we'd be sitting in a jail until trial.

Isn't that exactly what the DNCCP Democrat Commies want to do?
They want to control their power over the people.

Yes, and their opinion is in the minority, yet they spew it day and night as though it weren't and try to control the narrative by controlling the 'media', which they are very successful at. Not sure why you would disagree with that, but whatever floats your boat. I don't think they should be the voice that's listened to out there, yet they are, especially by the younger generation. Look at their narrative on hamas being a victim in this latest Israeli conflict, there's no way anyone should be thinking that, yet all across America many people do thanks to the left controlling what propaganda gets out there. The left is a minority in this country, yet you'd believe just the opposite thanks to their lock on the 'media', and all of the corporate woke bullshit we see and hear day in and day out. That needs to stop if we're ever going to turn anything around.

Yes, and their opinion is in the minority, yet they spew it day and night as though it weren't and try to control the narrative by controlling the 'media', which they are very successful at. Not sure why you would disagree with that, but whatever floats your boat. I don't think they should be the voice that's listened to out there, yet they are, especially by the younger generation. Look at their narrative on hamas being a victim in this latest Israeli conflict, there's no way anyone should be thinking that, yet all across America many people do thanks to the left controlling what propaganda gets out there. The left is a minority in this country, yet you'd believe just the opposite thanks to their lock on the 'media', and all of the corporate woke bullshit we see and hear day in and day out. That needs to stop if we're ever going to turn anything around.
Omitting the fact that the DNCCP Democrats have also infiltrated and weaponized our Justice and FBI departments.

Omitting the fact that the DNCCP Democrats have also infiltrated and weaponized our Justice and FBI departments.

Exactly, it's going to be a very uphill battle, and I don't really hold out much hope for the future, a good majority of 'Americans' are just lazy and stupid, they're willful sheep.

You answered your own question by posting what Smith said he didn't think should be introduced in court. Namely, Trump's bullshit accusations.
You can not prove Biden won the election.

Until you can, all you have is your assertions.

Exactly, it's going to be a very uphill battle, and I don't really hold out much hope for the future, a good majority of 'Americans' are just lazy and stupid, they're willful sheep.
It takes proactive participation on the part of the righties.

Trust me, the middle class is not very happy right now. They're ripe for conversion. All those middle class leftards who voted for Biden and marched with BLM, are now questioning their own wisdom.

Fox is MSM.
MSM networks say that there is no evidence against Joe Biden
FNC says that there is.

MSM said there was Russian Collusion
FNC said there wasn't

MSM said J6 was an insurrection
FNC says J6 was a protest

MSM say that Trump was part of the Insurrection
FNC says there was no insurrection

MSM say that Joe Biden has the border closed
FNC says that the border is open

I could go on and on, but you get my point. The MSM is a DNC propaganda network. FNC generally tells the truth.

It takes proactive participation on the part of the righties.

Trust me, the middle class is not very happy right now. They're ripe for conversion. All those middle class leftards who voted for Biden and marched with BLM, are now questioning their own wisdom.

I hope you're right, but my rationale will not allow me to believe that.

No meaningful crime, No victim, Kangaroo DC courts, Fixed Juries, Hand-picked prison with deep state cowboy Black Guards, Corrupted administration departments top to bottom. Nothing but a witch-hunt and massive waste of money. Just like the Mueller "investigation". Deep State falsely attacking those that dare to differ.

Forum List

Back