So...if they can remove Trump for an insurrection that didn't happen...then the entire democrat party must be removed from ballots....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party committed insurrection against the United States when they left the Union in 1861......they formally declared an insurrection, they filed paperwork to the U.S. government declaring their insurrection, they took formal, public oaths in loyalty to engaging in insurrection.......so the entire democrat party actually engaged in insurrection....therefore no one who is in the democrat party can hold public office because of the 14th Amendment.................

bullshit.jpg

i know what i saw, LIVE, & in REAL TIME. & so did most of 'merica.

it was an insurrection, & donny not only encouraged it - he did NOTHING to stop it. he watched it all unfold on TV, as recounted by witness' from inside the white house - including his baby girl - who personally tried to get him to act.

The democrat party committed insurrection against the United States when they left the Union in 1861......they formally declared an insurrection, they filed paperwork to the U.S. government declaring their insurrection, they took formal, public oaths in loyalty to engaging in insurrection.......so the entire democrat party actually engaged in insurrection....therefore no one who is in the democrat party can hold public office because of the 14th Amendment.................
Good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg:

I will agree this could potentially be an issue for any 179 year old Democrat or current Republican who was a Democrat at the time.
Admittedly, given the average age of the US Congress, that could be about a third of them. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 880299

i know what i saw, LIVE, & in REAL TIME. & so did most of 'merica.

it was an insurrection, & donny not only encouraged it - he did NOTHING to stop it. he watched it all unfold on TV, as recounted by witness' from inside the white house - including his baby girl - who personally tried to get him to act.
They're STILL trying to downplay the Insurrection.

Too funny.

They were pardoned.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They're STILL trying to downplay the Insurrection.

Too funny.

most are in denial turned up to 11 ... some know & believe it was an insurrection, but will say what they must to stay in the good graces of donny +/or his flying monkeys. some ( however few ) will actually CONcede, i believe - after the full monty has been shown, complete with non refutable evidence, that donny is indeed a traitor to this nation.

F2oDAkLbEAAnN5p.jpg

most are in denial turned up to 11 ... some know & believe it was an insurrection, but will say what they must to stay in the good graces of donny +/or his flying monkeys. some ( however few ) will actually CONcede, i believe - after the full monty has been shown, complete with non refutable evidence, that donny is indeed a traitor to this nation.

F2oDAkLbEAAnN5p.jpg
Memes only work when they contain an element of truth to them.
The demented LEFT can't meme.

:rolleyes:

Memes only work when they contain an element of truth to them.
The demented LEFT can't meme.

:rolleyes:

From what I've read the meme could be based in facts. We will have to see. They supposedly had the facts concerning Russia also but didn't.

From what I've read the meme could be based in facts. We will have to see. They supposedly had the facts concerning Russia also but didn't.

i disagree about russia. mueller had a finite mandate in regards to his investigation - per bill barr. there was no following the money trail involved, & the (R) senate controlled intel committee published 6 volumes of evidence + conclusions that russia was thoroughly involved with the propaganda blitzing to influence our election votes.

Forum List

Back