Jack Posobiec: I'll say it again, Derek Chauvin didn't murder George Floyd

Yeah, an answer to your attempt to deflect.
No, you did NOT present an answer. And since you're lying about having done so, I'm going to ask the questions AGAIN now, so there won't be any doubt about your cluelessness on this subject.

1. Who is Roger Mitchell, and what is his relationship to the arrest of Derek Chauvin ?

2. what is 609.27 subd. 1(3) ?

3. who is David Fowler ?

Here's a couple more ?>>

4. What did the brain tissue exam show regarding hypoxia ?

5. Did George Floyd have petechiae ?

So far you are 0 for 3 on the first 3 questions. I'm guessing you'll be 0 for 5 later today.

Your batting average >>> .000

As far as I know prone position is good for ARDS, in the hospital in special beds, cystic fibrosis and some burn patients. Not for possible OD's in the street. I really hate these cases, I have police that are very close to me, but I do know from working in big city hospitals it is possible to lose one's professionalism dealing with low lifes and scum day after day, year after year. Chauvin is, without a doubt, responsible for Floyds death. When you make a prisoner not a threat anymore then he becomes your first priority. IF your cuffs are on him, you are responsible for him, his safety and how he is released or processed. Four or 5 police officers, one big prisoner in cuffs can be dealt with safely for all involved.
This is the best assessment of the George Floyd case I have read so far.

Serious people on the Right need to ask themselves this question: suppose Floyd had not been on drugs. Suppose it was not disputed that Derek Chauvin's kneeling on his neck was his cause of death?

How should we react then? (I'm assuming, as I have heard from a fellow patriot who is also a policeman, that kneeling -- almost any touching -- of a suspect's neck is NOT recommended procedure for police, for reasons this case makes all too plain, although perhaps this restriction was not taught to Milwaukee police.)

Just to be crystal clear, let's also posit that Chauvin had been, up to now, an exemplary policeman, volunteering to help little Black children to learn to read in his spare time, and that Floyd, instead of being a petty counterfeiter on his was down from home invasions, had been caught in the act of another home invasion, armed, perhaps preparing to rape a female occupant.

It addresses one of the most fundamental questions facing serious patriots on the Right: the question of the Rule of Law, and how far to extend it in the circumstances in which we now find ourselves, i.e. a "cold civil war" which is beginning to warm up. (It will not be of interest to those on the Left, who have either not heard of this idea and in any case couldn't care less, or believe it's just a cover for class domination [which is the essence of Critical Legal Theory, from which Critical Race Theory was spawned]).

We need to have a separate thread on this question. It has come up in the George Floyd case, in the Ahmed Arbery case, and, most spectacularly, in the 6 January Capitol Breach. It always arises in situations of serious conflict -- as it did in My Lai.

We need to be clear about it.

First of all, what it is, and, most importantly, when, if ever, is it justified to relax it, i.e to look the other way when Good Guys violate it in their dealings with Bad Guys.

Hint: I don't think there is a simple answer, like, we must always and everywhere follow it to the letter regardless of circumstances. Let justice be done, though the sky fall.

It's closely congruent to the "ticking time bomb question", which arose during the Global War on Terror when we were waterboarding suspects. Anyone who's done an introductory philosophy course at university has encountered this question when studying Ethics and Morality.

But it needs its own thread. Again, congratulations to Mak2 for his illuminating reply.

I didn’t know that putting a knee on some ones shoulder was a neck compression.

Not only is it obvious Chauvin's shin crossed Floyd's carotid artery in the videos, but the medical examiner explained that blood flow stops and starts to coagulate upon death. So he could clearly see the change from the carotid artery from being full of blood to being without any blood, right where the bruise from neck compression occurred.

There is NEVER any legal procedure to put any sort of pressure on the neck unless you need to kill someone who is a deadly treat to you.
First autopsy suggested no neck pressure was responsible.
Other cops standing by who knew they would be implicated if an illegal procedure was being applied did nothing to stop the procedure. That makes it way more than obvious that Chauvin was following standard procedure.

Not only is it obvious Chauvin's shin crossed Floyd's carotid artery in the videos, but the medical examiner explained that blood flow stops and starts to coagulate upon death. So he could clearly see the change from the carotid artery from being full of blood to being without any blood, right where the bruise from neck compression occurred.
FALSE BULLSHIT.
1. No part of Chauvin's body touched Floyd's carotid artery.
2. The only report of the medical examiner that is valid is that which was reported originally, before the report was changed under coercion from the real villain in this case , Dr Roger Mitchell.

I agree. Chauvin did not murder George Floyd. He was dying when they rolled up. He was saying he couldn’t breath in the car. Putting someone on their stomach is often the correct procedure if they are in respiratory distress.

George Floyd looked very much alive when Chauvinn pulled up.

I agree, it looked terrible... then again if you do read the autopsy report..

fentanyl and meth were there

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive
The professional medical examiner stated the cause of death and it wasn't fentanyl or meth., So let's quit trying to make the white killer innocent and criminalized the dead black person who was murdereed. Jack Posobeic is no medical examiner so fuck him.

First autopsy suggested no neck pressure was responsible.
Other cops standing by who knew they would be implicated if an illegal procedure was being applied did nothing to stop the procedure. That makes it way more than obvious that Chauvin was following standard procedure.
BS. But this is par for the course here. The white man is always innocent and the black man deserved to die. You racist mfs.

I didn’t know that putting a knee on some ones shoulder was a neck compression.
He wasn’t kneeling on his shoulder you fucking idiot. George Floyd was murdered.

IMG_2056.png

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
He wasn’t kneeling on his shoulder you fucking idiot. George Floyd was murdered.

View attachment 787914
Use critical thinking. Try and look past the media and what they put out to you. I notice almost all the time your side resorts to personal attacks. You guys almost always initiate the personal attacks or childish behavior…. Stop making this stuff about race. White people are brutalized by police officers in America.

And thinking that police officer above is a racist is simply some kind of weird type of wishful thinking that somebody might even call evil. He would’ve just as easily had his knee on a white guy.

It may have been a bad arrest, maybe at worst manslaughter. But if you can’t see how the far left wing media and Democrats are trying to use race to gain votes out of this, which does nothing good for our community or country, you’re not seeing things correctly.

George Floyd was an evil man and deserved to die...Derek is a hero.....Also, Derek is completely innocent and didn't do anything...

• Funny
Awwww, poor convicted derek.

You sending him soap in prison?
Not a legitimate response…. cops have tough jobs to do. They deal with people who are drug attic’s some of them who are 6 foot five very muscular people who might look like George Floyd. They don’t know when these people are going to use weapons.

to think that Derek Chauvin is automatically guilty bc of a picture and should go to jail for the rest of his life is insane.

It would help if you knew what you were talking about.

View attachment 752384
This is not a legitimate response brother. Why do some people on the left do this? There could be a discussion going on the George Floyd case and all they do is simply post this picture that we’ve seen thousands of times. What the heck is going on here

It would be like posting a picture of some guy who once held a gun to a pregnant ladys stomach but then later in life got arrested at some point and at some point during the arrest, a police officer had his knee on the neck area. What are we supposed to get out of this picture? Come on now come on man

Use critical thinking. Try and look past the media and what they put out to you. I notice almost all the time your side resorts to personal attacks. You guys almost always initiate the personal attacks or childish behavior…. Stop making this stuff about race. White people are brutalized by police officers in America.
I notice you always rely on these fallacies to support your argument. Why don't try exercising some of your critical thinking skills and make an argument that isn't a red herring. What does police brutalizing white people (which they do and no one is denying) have to do with the particulars of this incident?
And thinking that police officer above is a racist is simply some kind of weird type of wishful thinking that somebody might even call evil. He would’ve just as easily had his knee on a white guy.
Would he? That the police also brutalize white people doesn't mean they brutalize white and black people at the same rate.
It may have been a bad arrest, maybe at worst manslaughter. But if you can’t see how the far left wing media and Democrats are trying to use race to gain votes out of this, which does nothing good for our community or country, you’re not seeing things correctly.
No I don't seehow this is about gaining votes other than Black people noticing how all the excuse making for this murder is coming from the political Right though that's really your own doing.

• Fact
Not a legitimate response…. cops have tough jobs to do. They deal with people who are drug attic’s some of them who are 6 foot five very muscular people who might look like George Floyd. They don’t know when these people are going to use weapons.

to think that Derek Chauvin is automatically guilty bc of a picture and should go to jail for the rest of his life is insane.
Another display of poor critical thinking skills by you. Your job being hard doesn't make it excusable when you murder someone on the job and Chauvin didn't automatically go to prison he got a whole ass trial before that happened. In fact he got two because after the State was done with him the Feds charged and tried him in federal court.

• Fact

Forum List

Back