Jack Posobiec: I'll say it again, Derek Chauvin didn't murder George Floyd

Dude, post something germane to the discussion or just continue to post reactionary bullshit that I will ridicule.
th

That was so big a DODGE, it called for a large picture in bright red, to illustrate it. So you don't know who Roger Mitchell is. You're so pathetically confused and lost on all this, that you thought Mitchell was the killer, and you said he's in jail. (instead of Chauvin)

Why don't you just come right out and admit that you don't know what the hell is going on in this case ?

Here's another 2 "GERMANE" questions, I suspect you have no clue about >>
what is 609.27 subd. 1(3) ?
who is David Fowler ?

This story is over. Nobody cares anymore.
No case is over until justice has been accomplished.

Last month, Chauvin's attorney filed an appeal of his state court conviction, arguing pretrial publicity, the ongoing civil unrest, alleged exclusion of evidence and "misconduct" from the prosecution led to an unfair trial. The case is vey much alive, and could continue on for years.

The only thing keeping Chauvin from being acquitted is a judge or jury biased against him. The facts are on his side.

Last edited:
I agree. Chauvin did not murder George Floyd. He was dying when they rolled up. He was saying he couldn’t breath in the car. Putting someone on their stomach is often the correct procedure if they are in respiratory distress.

Chauvin did not wake up that day thinking he would kill someone

It shd maybe be manslaughter

Blame republicans for giving Floyd a state funeral but not for Ashley Babbitt…it’s horrific …..I can’t believe some Americans support blm

Blacks don’t have it bad !!!!! People white and Black with cancer and those in a wheelchair do!!!!

I agree. Chauvin did not murder George Floyd.

That is obvious. Even the official autopsy report said as much. I mean, Floyd was just laying there and Chauvin had his knee on his neck keeping his place but it isn't like he had his full body weight crushing down so hard as to kill him, anatomically impossible and supported by autopsy's lack of findings.

He was the one of 5 unfortunates to get called out to this bum's crime scene and unlucky enough to end up with his head end of the body so made the perfect white sacrificial lamb to the black community looking for some excuse to forget that Floyd was really a felon committing counterfeiting and stealing plus resisting arrest otherwise he would be alive today.

But what a sweet gig for the parents! They are filthy rich millionaires now!

That is obvious. Even the official autopsy report said as much. I mean, Floyd was just laying there and Chauvin had his knee on his neck keeping his place but it isn't like he had his full body weight crushing down so hard as to kill him, anatomically impossible and supported by autopsy's lack of findings.

He was the one of 5 unfortunates to get called out to this bum's crime scene and unlucky enough to end up with his head end of the body so made the perfect white sacrificial lamb to the black community looking for some excuse to forget that Floyd was really a felon committing counterfeiting and stealing plus resisting arrest otherwise he would be alive today.

But what a sweet gig for the parents! They are filthy rich millionaires now!
The key point is that the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, ruled that Floyd's death was not asphixiation. So the death was not connected to Derek Chauvin.

th

That was so big a DODGE, it called for a large picture in bright red, to illustrate it. So you don't know who Roger Mitchell is. You're so pathetically confused and lost on all this, that you thought Mitchell was the killer, and you said he's in jail. (instead of Chauvin)

Why don't you just come right out and admit that you don't know what the hell is going on in this case ?

who is David Fowler ?
crickets.......crickets.......crickets

This whole case was about mob justice. It truly is a disgrace to the American justice system. I cannot believe that this kind of stuff is going on in this country. We all have work to do to make this country better as American citizens we can do it.

This whole case was about mob justice. It truly is a disgrace to the American justice system. I cannot believe that this kind of stuff is going on in this country. We all have work to do to make this country better as American citizens we can do it.
You do it. I've got more important things to do.

I agree. Chauvin did not murder George Floyd. He was dying when they rolled up. He was saying he couldn’t breath in the car. Putting someone on their stomach is often the correct procedure if they are in respiratory distress.

the idiot died of consequences of his drug use and his lifestyle. it all caught up to him that day. Officer Chauvin was doing his job. the idiot ended on the pavement because he refused to get into the police cruiser.

You do it. I've got more important things to do.
I hope that includes helping people who are actually hurting in this country like disabled folks or those dying of cancer. Not Black people not LGBT people.

Is extremely selfish and disgraceful and against Christianity for someone in this country in America to think because they’re black or because they’re LGBT that they have a bad. Do you want to see having a bad you try to have a catheter up your dick for 35 days you try being in a wheelchair for a year.

Words cannot describe the injustice is going on in this country where disgraceful lawyers like Ben Crump who is completely morally bankrupt…. makes millions of dollars millions upon millions of dollars because of weak white men in this country who are allowing this to happen. It is just unbelievable.

You know most Black people and most white people in this country care about this country and work hard every single day and guess what BLM doesn’t do a damn thing for them and they don’t do a damn thing for you my friend.

th

who is David Fowler ?
I already responded to your latest stupidity on the issue in post #76.

the idiot died of consequences of his drug use and his lifestyle. it all caught up to him that day. Officer Chauvin was doing his job. the idiot ended on the pavement because he refused to get into the police cruiser.
Go visit derek in jail fuckup.

I already responded to your latest stupidity on the issue in post #76.
Not that, or Post # 81 either. That's because you don't know how to respond.
I ask you questions You don't answer them, and then you say "I already responded" :right: Pheeeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

This is what you get folks, when you talk to a liberal.

I hope that includes helping people who are actually hurting in this country like disabled folks or those dying of cancer. Not Black people not LGBT people.

Is extremely selfish and disgraceful and against Christianity for someone in this country in America to think because they’re black or because they’re LGBT that they have a bad. Do you want to see having a bad you try to have a catheter up your dick for 35 days you try being in a wheelchair for a year.

Words cannot describe the injustice is going on in this country where disgraceful lawyers like Ben Crump who is completely morally bankrupt…. makes millions of dollars millions upon millions of dollars because of weak white men in this country who are allowing this to happen. It is just unbelievable.

You know most Black people and most white people in this country care about this country and work hard every single day and guess what BLM doesn’t do a damn thing for them and they don’t do a damn thing for you my friend.
BLM - Buy Large Mansions

th

Not that, or Post # 81 either. That's because you don't know how to respond.
I ask you questions You don't answer them, and then you say "I already responded" :right: Pheeeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

This is what you get folks, when you talk to a liberal.
Yeah, an answer to your attempt to deflect.

No case is over until justice has been accomplished.

Last month, Chauvin's attorney filed an appeal of his state court conviction, arguing pretrial publicity, the ongoing civil unrest, alleged exclusion of evidence and "misconduct" from the prosecution led to an unfair trial. The case is vey much alive, and could continue on for years.

The only thing keeping Chauvin from being acquitted is a judge or jury biased against him. The facts are on his side.
Hell there a millions of cases that need to be reopened if that is the case.

Forum List

Back