Jack is closing in on Donald

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnyDaay3.jpg

I heard that Jack tried to bribe Stanley Woodward, one of the defense lawyers, to get his client to testify against Trump. Offered a position on some important bench if he'd convince Walt Naulta to testify against Trump.

DOJ Counterintelligence Chief Jay Bratt, who is now a part of Special Counsel Jack Smith’s team of prosecutors. According to news reports, Woodward claimed in a sealed letter to D.C. District Chief Judge James Boasberg that, in a meeting to discuss Nauta’s case, Bratt indicated that Woodward’s application to be a D.C. Superior Court judge could be impacted if he could not get Nauta to testify against Trump.

Any judge worth a damn would throw the whole case out for that.

Funny, you think we'd click anything you post?
Stay uninformed
It fits your character

Patience….. it takes time and DD to organize all the criminal documentation that POS45 left behind.

It’s gonna be glorious watching Jack Smith lay it all out at trial, but I expect trump to ask for a Settlement because he knows he is toast.

I heard that Jack tried to bribe Stanley Woodward, one of the defense lawyers, to get his client to testify against Trump. Offered a position on some important bench if he'd convince Walt Naulta to testify against Trump.

DOJ needs to be cleaned from its slimey basement to its corrupted rafters.

And indict Smith for the crime of extortion.

Stay uninformed
It fits your character

Patience….. it takes time and DD to organize all the criminal documentation that POS45 left behind.

It’s gonna be glorious watching Jack Smith lay it all out at trial, but I expect trump to ask for a Settlement because he knows he is toast.

You're a low value tool.

If you were told by someone who absolutely throws down nothing but facts, that all this shit flinging and digging on Trump had just a 47 billion in one chance to be successful- that hell would freeze and heaven would fall- that chickens would come with 18 wings and other birds with none before this worked--you'd have a happy, beaming face and say- so you're tellin me we got a chance!

we have a horrible economy.. when Democrat politicians keep playing this game, like talking about trumps morals, or this idea that he’s a criminal it angers many Americans. It turns them away from the Democrats. It’s all made up nonsense. You would’ve thought that Mr. Trump robbed a bank or attacked somebody, but he didn’t. There’s no crime there’s never been any crime.

Most Americans admire Donald Trump. If anything happens to Mr. Trump if he goes to prison it will be a horrendous miscarriage of justice.. .. a betrayal of the will of the American people. So it ain’t gonna happen. Americans won’t let it.

The economy was way better under Mr. Trump, we didn’t have the war in Ukraine. Life was way better for every American under Mr. Trump.

We'll see if Trump is the first former president subject to Federal indictments for crimes committed while in office.
Psst... we've seen this movie already. In fact, we've watched it non-stop for 6+ years. It always ends the same. Voters who aren't literally insane from media poisoning are just going to ignore the results, even a conviction, because they're tired of hearing and seeing the SOS, over and over and over. But hey, I hear the walls, they're closing in, so you go and enjoy yourself, little man.

Most Americans admire Donald Trump. If anything happens to Mr. Trump if he goes to prison it will be a horrendous miscarriage of justice.. .. a betrayal of the will of the American people. So it ain’t gonna happen. Americans won’t let it.
I don’t think you understand what justice means.

Forum List

Back