Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

The new atheist normalized;

View attachment 51793

Interesting fact - John Todd - the ex- Grand Druid Witch who gave his life to Jesus Christ and later gave his life to inform the church about the world of the witchcraft - got saved from a Jack Chick tract and from reading / seeing Cross and the Switchblade from David Wilkerson. That is how he got saved! There have been over 1 billion Jack Chick tracts distributed throughout the world - Just think of the souls Jack Chick has led to the Lord through his bible tracts! He won't know until he gets to heaven. That is the neat thing about the internet! We won't know how many came to the LORD until the day we meet him and then? We'll find out.

John Todd is a fraud: John Todd "former Illuminati" member exposed as fraud
So where does one find out how to join in on this so called Illuminati?

I guess you could give John Todd a call or look him up on facebook. In addition to being a member of the council of 13 of the illuminati, he also claims to have been a druidic witch. What a fucking fraud.

View attachment 51793

Interesting fact - John Todd - the ex- Grand Druid Witch who gave his life to Jesus Christ and later gave his life to inform the church about the world of the witchcraft - got saved from a Jack Chick tract and from reading / seeing Cross and the Switchblade from David Wilkerson. That is how he got saved! There have been over 1 billion Jack Chick tracts distributed throughout the world - Just think of the souls Jack Chick has led to the Lord through his bible tracts! He won't know until he gets to heaven. That is the neat thing about the internet! We won't know how many came to the LORD until the day we meet him and then? We'll find out.

I guess you could give John Todd a call or look him up on facebook. In addition to being a member of the council of 13 of the illuminati, he also claims to have been a druidic witch. What a fucking fraud.
So you really don't know then?

How to join the illuminati? If there is an illuminati, and I seriously doubt there is, I'm sure it's by invitation only.

Pokemon cards are demonic and no parent should permit their child to play with them. Parents are wondering why their children have emotional troubles, nightmares, violent behavior, outbursts of temper - if they are permitted to be exposed to the occult? They will have to suffer with the manifestations of demonic oppression and the trouble it brings. Ignorance to what is behind the occult does not protect a person from the consequences of it. If you get involved with it? You are going to have trouble.

Pokemon cards are demonic and no parent should permit their child to play with them. Parents are wondering why their children have emotional troubles, nightmares, violent behavior, outbursts of temper - if they are permitted to be exposed to the occult? They will have to suffer with the manifestations of demonic oppression and the trouble it brings. Ignorance to what is behind the occult does not protect a person from the consequences of it. If you get involved with it? You are going to have trouble.

Jeremiah blames paper cards for mental health issues, rather than looking at how much it would screw up a kid to have a parent who thinks everything in modern life is demonic. Sad.

View attachment 51793

As John Todd explained he was born into a family who were generational witches going back to the beginning of this country and before that over in Europe. What I found interesting was how grateful John was for having met Jesus Christ and how surprised he was at how many Believers have taken their Christian upbringing for granted. As I was brought up in a Catholic family - as a child - I can relate to not being brought up in a Christian home. I never attended a Sunday School class as a child but I truly wish that I would have been able to do that! I am grateful to Jesus for saving me and that I now attend a church that lifts up the name of Jesus Christ.

View attachment 51793

As John Todd explained he was born into a family who were generational witches going back to the beginning of this country and before that over in Europe. What I found interesting was how grateful John was for having met Jesus Christ and how surprised he was at how many Believers have taken their Christian upbringing for granted. As I was brought up in a Catholic family - as a child - I can relate to not being brought up in a Christian home. I never attended a Sunday School class as a child but I truly wish that I would have been able to do that! I am grateful to Jesus for saving me and that I now attend a church that lifts up the name of Jesus Christ.
Everyone has a turning point. I am grateful my parents were not total atheistic heathens. When we were little mom generally took us to Sunday school. As we got older she let us make our own choices. I think I learned more from experiences of being with my grandparent more than anyone else (not in church just being with them). Those visits with them came back when I started searching for the truth of certain incidences that happened in my life. My one grandpa saved me from all the older children one day. After that he would keep me with him whenever we were at their house. A lot of things he told me when I was three years old came back to me when I was forty. Pretty cool the way the Lord does all these things through those who will have even a little faith to hold onto.

View attachment 51793

Everyone has a turning point. I am grateful my parents were not total atheistic heathens. When we were little mom generally took us to Sunday school. As we got older she let us make our own choices. I think I learned more from experiences of being with my grandparent more than anyone else (not in church just being with them). Those visits with them came back when I started searching for the truth of certain incidences that happened in my life. My one grandpa saved me from all the older children one day. After that he would keep me with him whenever we were at their house. A lot of things he told me when I was three years old came back to me when I was forty. Pretty cool the way the Lord does all these things through those who will have even a little faith to hold onto.

Grandparents can make all the difference in a child's life. I'm glad yours were there for you!

View attachment 51793

I am fortunate then. My parents and grandparents were very well educated people, my grandparents came to this county in the early 1900's to escape the christian pogroms in Russia and Poland, some of their brothers and sister weren't so lucky as they died in hilters camps. Anyway I was brought up in a culturally rich environment and around many different cultures and races in NYC. Education and critical thinking was stressed by my parents. I was brought up Jewish but not to the point of obsession with religion, it was a mindset.and we part of a community. That is how we brought up our children and my children in how they bring up my grandchildren, stressing the importance of learning and education and critical thinking and to fight for others who have and are being shit on (social action) or the Jewish thought of Tikkun olam. Tikkun Olam: Repairing the World

Last edited:

Grandparents can make all the difference in a child's life. I'm glad yours were there for you!
Me too!

I watched my oldest grandson give his heart to the Lord while watching Joyce Meyers one day. Talk about sweet. He had certain Christian songs he liked that would get him wiggly all over and he couldn't stop (did not matter where we were when those songs would play; he actually could not control the desire to dance for the Lord). I would play them on purpose and he'd beg me to stop as he giggled and would get to laughing. After laughing with him for a bit I would put on something else for him.

I am fortunate then. My parents and grandparents were very well educated people, my grandparents came to this county in the early 1900's to escape the christian pogroms in Russia and Poland, some of their brothers and sister weren't so lucky as they died in hilters camps. Anyway I was brought up in a culturally rich environment and around many different cultures and races in NYC. Education and critical thinking was stressed by my parents. I was brought up Jewish but not to the point of obsession with religion, it was a mindset.and we part of a community. That is how we brought up our children and my children in how they bring up my grandchildren, stressing the importance of learning and education and critical thinking and to fight for others who have and are being shit on (social action) or the Jewish thought of Tikkun olam.
Thank you for sharing. I think about how things are all over and then go back to all of the writings by the ancients. For example; Moses stood in the balance for the people in sin as they were leaving Egypt behind them. The Lord did not destroy the people at the request of Moses. Moses never asked that their inequity not be visited on them. So the Lord withheld that judgment until a later date. First step in Moses' mind was get them through first to Canaan, let them be judged afterwards.

I am fortunate then. My parents and grandparents were very well educated people, my grandparents came to this county in the early 1900's to escape the christian pogroms in Russia and Poland, some of their brothers and sister weren't so lucky as they died in hilters camps. Anyway I was brought up in a culturally rich environment and around many different cultures and races in NYC. Education and critical thinking was stressed by my parents. I was brought up Jewish but not to the point of obsession with religion, it was a mindset.and we part of a community. That is how we brought up our children and my children in how they bring up my grandchildren, stressing the importance of learning and education and critical thinking and to fight for others who have and are being shit on (social action) or the Jewish thought of Tikkun olam. Tikkun Olam: Repairing the World

Interesting, Guno! I did not know you were raised in NYC.

I am fortunate then. My parents and grandparents were very well educated people, my grandparents came to this county in the early 1900's to escape the christian pogroms in Russia and Poland, some of their brothers and sister weren't so lucky as they died in hilters camps. Anyway I was brought up in a culturally rich environment and around many different cultures and races in NYC. Education and critical thinking was stressed by my parents. I was brought up Jewish but not to the point of obsession with religion, it was a mindset.and we part of a community. That is how we brought up our children and my children in how they bring up my grandchildren, stressing the importance of learning and education and critical thinking and to fight for others who have and are being shit on (social action) or the Jewish thought of Tikkun olam.
Thank you for sharing. I think about how things are all over and then go back to all of the writings by the ancients. For example; Moses stood in the balance for the people in sin as they were leaving Egypt behind them. The Lord did not destroy the people at the request of Moses. Moses never asked that their inequity not be visited on them. So the Lord withheld that judgment until a later date. First step in Moses' mind was get them through first to Canaan, let them be judged afterwards.

I'm not so sure about that last part, Rod. Now it is quite a testimony that Moses was willing to stand in the gap for the people before the LORD. He actually went so far as to intercede saying if you are going to blot their name out of the book of life, blot mine out too. I am sure that moved the heart of God mightily! God changed His mind!

Me too!

I watched my oldest grandson give his heart to the Lord while watching Joyce Meyers one day. Talk about sweet. He had certain Christian songs he liked that would get him wiggly all over and he couldn't stop (did not matter where we were when those songs would play; he actually could not control the desire to dance for the Lord). I would play them on purpose and he'd beg me to stop as he giggled and would get to laughing. After laughing with him for a bit I would put on something else for him.

My youngest grandchild is not yet 2 yrs. old and she loves to worship the LORD! She raises her hands to the LORD and says hallelujah! Praise God! Praise Jesus! She loves my bible and says, Bible! I started reading to her from Genesis 1 when she was just a couple of weeks old. She goes to church with me twice a week and I'm teaching her to pray. She had a little booklet of mine called The Warfare with Satan by Jesse Penn Lewis and was carrying it around. I told her that belongs to grandma and took the book. I was talking to my husband and didn't she pick up that book again! My husband said, she is going to be a prayer warrior! I can tell already! I have to agree. She loves worship music, loves to worship the LORD. She has a great time and loves hearing bible stories. A friend of mine told me she is amazed at her vocabulary. She says many words for her age and is very intelligent. I'm grateful to God for her. Grandchildren are a blessing from the LORD.

The Devil's night - Jack Chick Tract

The Devil's Night

1053_02.gif

1053_03.gif

1053_04.gif

Forum List

Back