Jacinda smashes the opposition. Kiwis reject populism. Its all good.

Nobody is for communism except for those with a gun to their head or in brainwashed GOP base voters minds.
056.jpg

You thought they would support the scumbag aristocrat big oil big money lying POS GOP? But communists want the dictatorship of the proletariat and nobody wants communism except with a gun to their head in China Cuba and north Vietnam. I don't know what you think this means... well you're an idiot whoops brainwashed functional idiot....

You thought they would support the scumbag aristocrat big oil big money lying POS GOP? But communists want the dictatorship of the proletariat and nobody wants communism except with a gun to their head in China Cuba and north Vietnam. I don't know what you think this means... well you're an idiot whoops brainwashed functional idiot....
download (2).jpg

You thought they would support the scumbag aristocrat big oil big money lying POS GOP?
No, they obviously support the party the most aligns with their agenda.
But communists want the dictatorship of the proletariat and nobody wants communism except with a gun to their head in China Cuba and north Vietnam.
Learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.
I don't know what you think this means...
You obviously don't know a great many things, brainwashed functional idiot.

No, they obviously support the partty the most aligns with their agenda.

Right, no argument from the peanut gallery dupe. So why are we, the richest country in the world, the only developed country without a living wage or healthcare, cheap college and training, great infrastructure and vacations, an ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich, super dupe?

So why are we, the richest country in the world, the only developed country without a living wage or healthcare, cheap college and training, great infrastructure and vacations, an ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly taxing the rich, super dupe?
Waaahhh! Why can't I have free shit funded by OPM?^^^

Save your communist ramblings for your fellow losers, useful idiot.

No, they obviously support the party the most aligns with their agenda.

I have the best grammar training of anyone here by far, Hotchkiss 69, and you have no argument, just total BS. I enjoy messing around with punctuation but 4 doofuses like you, I will give you the diagram you need to understand reality lol...

Forum List

Back