Jacinda smashes the opposition. Kiwis reject populism. Its all good.

People who didn't get vaccinated died four times as often. They listened to trump and the GOP and fox and your conspiracy nuts on the Internet go on and on about all the dangers of the vaccine. Brainwashed functional ignoramus. Change the damn channel for God's sakes
I'm not watching any channel, howler monkey. I'm still alive and I didn't get the poison shot. I don't listen to fox howler monkey.

I'm not watching any channel, howler monkey. she's a Nazi pos.
You're the Nazi around here my friend. Nazism is far right wing which wants a dictatorship to go with its savage capitalism and racism. This lady did the best pandemic reaction in the whole world. As opposed to your orange Nazi clown.

I'm not watching any channel, howler monkey. I'm still alive and I didn't get the poison shot. I don't listen to fox howler monkey.
Yes I believe you are way out there on some conspiracy nut job Internet algorithm... Whatever it is, it's not reality, it's garbage propaganda.

Seriously mate. You would have more succses teaching elephants how to knit.They are beyond help.
Actually once I got one to change sides, the only time I've seen that in 15 years of message boards. I think they skulk away when they learn something usually. Slowly but surely we're unwrapping the levels of the onion lol.... Don't give up the ship! Lol. Yelling at them is good for the soul. Like I said around here it's 72% trump and the greatest people in the world otherwise. It's not their fault, their charming ignorance is brainwashed....

Actually once I got one to change sides, the only time I've seen that in 15 years of message boards. I think they skulk away when they learn something usually. Slowly but surely we're unwrapping the levels of the onion lol.... Don't give up the ship! Lol. Yelling at them is good for the soul. Like I said around here it's 72% trump and the greatest people in the world otherwise. It's not their fault, their charming ignorance is brainwashed....
Good luck to you. My missionary days are over.Their issues run deep and a message board rarely does the trick.

You believe in election fraud and vaccine fraud and global warming hoax, 99% of the world thinks you are absolutely nuts. Stop listening to big oil big money garbage propaganda, super duper.
Lol, you don't know shit about me, howler monkey.

Lol, you don't know shit about me, howler monkey.
Do you believe the election was stolen? That's the biggie and the most anti American thing possible. it means you disrespect our entire law enforcement and court system and election system all Republicans and Democrats. A disgrace. And of course dangerous as hell, people believing that OMG...

But the historic victory of Ardern’s centre-left party on polling day – its best result in five decades, winning 64 of parliament’s 120 seats – was not the only measure by which New Zealand bucked global trends in its vote. The public also rejected some political hopefuls’ rallying cries to populism, conspiracy theories and scepticism about Covid-19.

The article makes the point that there is no Murdoch owned press in New Zealand. Unlike the UK and the US where this evil man blights the political landscape. Well done Jacinda, a well deserved victory for a woman who has kept her people safe.

Great job. They got a totalitarian WEF nut job instead.

Do you believe the election was stolen? That's the biggie and the most anti American thing possible. it means you disrespect our entire law enforcement and court system and election system all Republicans and Democrats. A disgrace. And of course dangerous as hell, people believing that OMG...
Nothing anti American about it commie. It was stole.

They were lucky. And she is leaving on her terms unlike trump who was booted out be America.

Sure, they were lucky to have a totalitarian nutcase.

And you should see someone to have Trump surgically removed from your head.

The article makes the point that there is no Murdoch owned press in New Zealand. Unlike the UK and the US where this evil man blights the political landscape. Well done Jacinda, a well deserved victory for a woman who has kept her people safe.
All that means is that the left runs unopposed in NZ...Ted Kennedy did everything he could to stop opposing media views in this country but freedom of the press prevailed.

The lesson is that when you get someone of talent you look after them. New Zealanders have seen the chaos in the UK and the US and opted to stay safe.
ditto north korea, and the UK when it was a momarchy
Who can blame them ?
open democracies, first amendment advocates, journalists of all stripes, diverse opposition view points...the list of freedom lovers is endless tommy...the truth is that Jacinda represents what those on the right accuse the left of.

Of all countries, NZ did not have to impose such draconian methods of Covid restrictions. Given the less population density the rest of us have to live with.
The Bat is a fuckwit. As well as a Chiroptera.
Fm0uJbLagAMYrEf.jpg

Forum List

Back