Jab Free Pure Bloods

Purebloods sounds something along the lines of this:

one-leader.jpg

I am unvaxxed myself, but pureblood? Bah! Fucking stupid moniker.

How many of you are still pure bloods? Pure bloods are those of us who have never been jabbed with ANY covid jabs or covid booster jabs.

I'm proud to be a pure blood.

Yeah, that is a dumb name. Unvaxxed I am, and happy to be so. But pureblood is a name that conjurs up images of evil.

How many of you are still pure bloods? Pure bloods are those of us who have never been jabbed with ANY covid jabs or covid booster jabs.

I'm proud to be a pure blood.
amen. proud to be one of the unvaxxed.i hear stories all the time from a worker down at my workplace of friends she knows that took the jab that have died or have been having horrible health problems.

pureblood is a name that conjurs up images of evil.
A little irony, considering how evil the jab is? There were a lot of folks on our side who fell for the propaganda though, so I can see why not all of us may have the same appreciation for the term.

A little irony, considering how evil the jab is? There were a lot of folks on our side who fell for the propaganda though, so I can see why not all of us may have the same appreciation for the term.
the thing that i find flabbergassting is many friends i know that i figured were smart enough that i did not think would take it cause they have always been on the same page with me on government corruption,fell for THIS ONE hook,line,and sinker and DID take it. I figured they were smart but man was i ever wrong.

the thing that i find flabbergassting is many friends i know that i figured were smart enough that i did not think would take it cause they have always been on the same page with me on government corruption,fell for THIS ONE hook,line,and sinker and DID take it. I figured they were smart but man was i ever wrong.
I'm just grateful that no one in my sphere of loved ones was stupid enough to take it.

Unfortunately, I fell for the lie that if we just got vaxxed, we wouldn't be forced or pressured to wear masks anymore. That was about two weeks if I remember correctly, before Democrats from Texas held their mass infection event. Then we realized that the jab does nothing in the way of immunization, and back to masking.

So, I'm a mudblood, but at least not a muggle.

Unfortunately, I fell for the lie that if we just got vaxxed, we wouldn't be forced or pressured to wear masks anymore. That was about two weeks if I remember correctly, before Democrats from Texas held their mass infection event. Then we realized that the jab does nothing in the way of immunization, and back to masking.

So, I'm a mudblood, but at least not a muggle.
Best of luck. We'll keep your good health in mind.

Forum List

Back