I've Been Called "Racist" For YEARS - My Wedding Picture

THAT - - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - RIGHT THERE my friends, is the kind of JACKASS BULL SHIT RACE PIMPING GARBAGE that comes from a TRUE RACIST.
Lot's of Trolls are Leftist POS's.

You see the one thing that upsets Leftist the most is unity.

They have to sow discourse.

It's because they are such miserable POS's themselves.

Which is exactly what it is to be a Leftist.

Lot's of Trolls are Leftist POS's.

You see the one thing that upsets Leftist the most is unity.

They have to sow discourse.

It's because they are such miserable POS's themselves.

Which is exactly what it is to be a Leftist.
You gonna come be with us now, dude?

Come back?
You're not the guy with the old grizzled avatar from elsewhere?
iu

The definition of "racist" is so malleable that anyone wanting to slander another person with that accusation is basically free to do so.

It originally meant a person who hated or scorned or sought to harm people of a particular race. The definition has expanded to mean, Anyone who believes there are differences between the races. For example, if I say, "Black people are better sprinters than white people," that makes me a racist. If I say, "I refuse to consider race in any of my inter-personal activities," that makes me a racist. If I say, "All lives matter," that makes me a racist. If I say, "I am color-blind," that makes me a racist.

And of course, under the current cultural regime, only European-based "white" people can be racist. At least in this country.

If people call you a "racist," wear it with pride. Our current President has done more to help "people of color" than any Leftist in the country, but his being a "racist" is common, accepted knowledge. Fuck everyone who hurls that particular slander against Trump. They are ignorant ass-holes.

Mentioning other sites here is against the rules...at least in open chat..
You can't link posts at other forums, either..
in open chat.

Not at all. I just think it takes more than saying you have black friends.
I have black friends, and MarcATL is a racist derpwad.
That racist crap he spews would not fly far in my neighborhood.
Instant outcastness. Ain't no protests and riots in my neighborhood, I guarantee you that!
For one thing, the black people are some of the best around! For another thing, it's been like that for a long, long time.
A long time ago, the people realized that we need to get along to get ahead, so that's how it is.
4-5 generations later here we are.
People of both races rode on the Cracker Trail from my neighborhood.
Idk about some of these younger ones, somebody's been filling their heads full of shit.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that pic comes from a time period when having Black friends was not all that fashionable.

I didn't care about what was fashionable or not. That was taken in Waikiki, Hawaii. Roosevelt asked me if I wanted him to get a white best man for our wedding. I would not insult that man, boyfriend of my wife's good white friend who moved there recently. He was just fine, irrespective of his color.

This video essay speaks directly to the core of the OP.

So being a jerk, is going to end racism? When I look at the nation today, compared to 2008, your side has "won" the battle on so many fronts. You have all these protests, and taking statues down, and attacking the police and on and on.

And what do we see now? There is more racism today than ever before. I've seen more anti-black statements and throughout the culture, than ever before.

So do tell, how is make more and more people hate black people, and create more black hating racists than ever before.... how has that improved things and stopped racism?

From everything I can tell, everything you people have done, has accomplished that exact opposite of what you claim you want.

Forum List

Back