Ivanka Trump & Her Adult Siblings Say Goodbye to Secret Service Protection

I couldn't have cared less about what Secret Service status Barry Hussein and his kids enjoyed or didn't enjoy after he left office. Why is the left so fascinated with the former president and his family? Don't they have enough on their plate with the doddering old fool who has to be led around by the elbow and his junkie son who has become a pawn of the Chinese government?
Because Trumptard , Trump requested the 6 months of SS coverage for his ADULT children.
Obama never did for his MINOR children,

Because of you fucking assholes. We should make you pay the fucking bill.
Wake up cultist. They don't need protection anymore, because nobody on the planet gives a shit about them anymore. They have zero influence outside the white wing bubble. None. They have nothing to offer anyone. They can no longer sell access to a corrupt president, or peddle the influence they barely had anyway. They are holding the scraps of a failing company with legal and debt problems, and the one person with any competence that could run the company is bunkered down for his felony trial. They have all moved to Florida and left Eric running Trump Org, which is like leaving a child in charge of Fermilab.

Wake up cultist. They don't need protection anymore, because nobody on the planet gives a shit about them anymore. They have zero influence outside the white wing bubble. None. They have nothing to offer anyone. They can no longer sell access to a corrupt president, or peddle the influence they barely had anyway. They are holding the scraps of a failing company with legal and debt problems, and the one person with any competence that could run the company is bunkered down for his felony trial. They have all moved to Florida and left Eric running Trump Org, which is like leaving a child in charge of Fermilab.

donny's own niece says that ivanka would flip ( b4 weiselburg ) on her own daddy in a heartbeat if it would save her own lily white ass. i wonder if that is why she & her panty waist 'husband' are being so quiet lately.

the authors of one of the latest books that came out have lotsa audio of donny himself - that he sat with them for interviews, meaning their book is most likely all true; & they said ivanka was going to trump in the WH several different times on jan. 6th to get him to call off his goons.

i want to see her subpoenaed & testify in public...

donny's own niece says that ivanka would flip ( b4 weiselburg ) on her own daddy in a heartbeat if it would save her own lily white ass. i wonder if that is why she & her panty waist 'husband' are being so quiet lately.

the authors of one of the latest books that came out have lotsa audio of donny himself - that he sat with them for interviews, meaning their book is most likely all true; & they said ivanka was going to trump several different times on jan. 6th to get him to call off his goons.

i want to see her subpoenaed & testify in public...
Absolutely. I would like to see everyone in that party tent during the insurrection be subpoenaed. Put them under oath on the floor of Congress and ask them what Trump was saying and doing, while waiting hours to call off his goons.

Forum List

Back