Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security

Guess you're too stupid to keep up, even with your own comments.

"Republican tax cuts assisted us into the best economy in 50 years. Never in my life did I ever experience an economy so good that there were a million more jobs than Americans who could work them. We broke stock market records, lowest unemployment for women and ever minority group since records were kept, new median high in household income, consumer and business confidence at it's highest levels. It was great'.

Post 176, moron.

Who is the moron? I was talking about what Trump did, not Reagan.
Whatever, the Trump tax cuts added $2 trillion to the deficit, like Reagan's 3 tax cuts did.
It ruined our economy. Trump sucked, just like Reagan did.

Unless , or even IF she had her business in a major city, no one is lining up to rent a limo.
You're FOS.

So what do you think Cleveland Ohio is, a small village out in the sticks? :wtf:
Don't care, no one is lining up to rent a limo, like she had reservations for 8 rides every day of the week?
IN Cleveland?
Give everyone a break.

He didn't have to.
Dec 27, 2020 · President Donald Trump signed the massive $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law Sunday night, averting a government shutdown that was set to begin on Tuesday.
That includes $1.2 billion for border wall security and infrastructure.
Biden is only repairing a portion of the wall, that Trump fucked up, naturally, everything he touches turns to shit.

There was nothing fucked up about the wall built under Trump. He doesn't decide how these wall are built you dope, engineers do. What Trump did was get input from the border patrol on what design would help them the most. The BP said it would help them greatly if they could see what's happening on the other side of the border fence so they could take quicker action on any attempted breach.
Really?
Trump said he only hires the best, right?

March 23 2019
President Trump has personally pushed for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to give a GOP donor and frequent Fox News guest’s construction company a border wall contract, according to The Washington Post.

Trump has repeatedly urged leaders at the Army Corps and the Department of Homeland Security to award the contract to North Dakota-based Fisher Industries, according to the Post, citing four administration officials.

Fisher’s CEO, Tommy Fisher, frequently appears on Fox News and conservative talk radio, claiming his firm can build over 200 miles of wall in under a year and that the company’s weathered steel design would allow it to complete the project on time at a lower cost. Fisher has also met with members of Congress and invited government officials to see barrier prototypes in the desert.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."

Really?
Trump said he only hires the best, right?

You don't know much about construction, do you?

Construction companies only do the work. The engineers and architects design the structure. They tell the company what materials need to be used, the dimensions, the support system, all of it. They have blue prints drawn and send a copy of the prints to the construction companies for estimates. The company that wins the bid makes a copy of the blueprints for the supervisors of the job. A construction company cannot go outside of the ordered structure because it would constitute a violation of contract. If they recommend something needs to be changed, it has to go to the top for their approval.

Years ago when my father was working, his company got a job for an addition. My father looked at the prints and asked the supervisor how long before the truck comes to remove the garbage bin? The supervisor told him they are not moving it. My father protested that if they build the addition as printed, it will be impossible for the truck to get in there to remove it.

The supervisor contacted the architect, and he came down fuming he was so mad. In the meantime, my father and his coworkers laid out the blocks according to the blueprint of where the addition was going to go and called the garbage company to show this boob that a truck won't be able to remove the bin once the addition is complete. The architect left madder than he came. He Fd up. But my fathers company could not refuse to do the work until he came down to see the problem and make changes. If he insisted the structure go up anyway, that's what they would have done, even though they'd have to tear it down later on.

Every time Trump played golf at one of his clubs it cost 3.5 million dollars..
LIAR-S.jpg

They don't gouge the Secret Service detail... Can't you face that?

And if he didn't charge them you would accuse him of bribing the secret service.

If he charged them less than the going rate, you would accuse him of the same.

And Biden has pissed away billions of dollars on Covid schemes, Ukraine, and "climate" initiatives. What's your point?

Once a grifter always a grifter

Hannah Ward-Glenton 9 hrs ago

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.

It's unusual for a past president to bill the Secret Service such a large amount, and there aren't other examples of former leaders doing so to this level in such a short space of time.

In comparison, when he was veep Joe Biden charged the Secret Service $171,600 to rent a cottage in Delaware between 2011 and 2017; that's around $28,600 a year. As president, Biden has not charged the Secret Service.

This year Donald Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security detail, it's emerged. Although he left office in January, Trump receives security protection for life as a former president. However, records obtained by the Washington Post reveal he's been charging the Secret Service $396.15 every night since 20 January until at least 30 April for a room that acted as a workspace for agents.
So, you don't think he should have security? Probably not, since you don't think RFK should have security either.

Once a grifter always a grifter

Hannah Ward-Glenton 9 hrs ago

It's unusual for a past president to bill the Secret Service such a large amount, and there aren't other examples of former leaders doing so to this level in such a short space of time.

In comparison, when he was veep Joe Biden charged the Secret Service $171,600 to rent a cottage in Delaware between 2011 and 2017; that's around $28,600 a year. As president, Biden has not charged the Secret Service.

so

Forum List

Back