Ivanka Trump & Her Adult Siblings Say Goodbye to Secret Service Protection

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
At least we won't be paying the outrageous costs of security for the oldest trump kids anymore. We will have to pay for barren until he's 16. trump and melania get it for life.

The cost of their security has been much more than prior presidents.

Thank goodness at least the cost of the older kids is gone.

At least we won't be paying the outrageous costs of security for the oldest trump kids anymore. We will have to pay for barren until he's 16. trump and melania get it for life.

The cost of their security has been much more than prior presidents.

Thank goodness at least the cost of the older kids is gone.

Anyone who's hoping for assassination will probably be disappointed. Those kids can afford enough security to thwart any comers except our own government wet work contractors. Wipe the drool from your chin...

Anyone who's hoping for assassination will probably be disappointed. Those kids can afford enough security to thwart any comers except our own government wet work contractors. Wipe the drool from your chin...

Well said! ^^^:thup:

I doubt anybody is hoping for one, but if the dumbass trumper zombies ever wake up and realize how bad Donny screwed their presidential hopes for the next cycle or two, his detail may damn well earn their keep.

I couldn't have cared less about what Secret Service status Barry Hussein and his kids enjoyed or didn't enjoy after he left office. Why is the left so fascinated with the former president and his family? Don't they have enough on their plate with the doddering old fool who has to be led around by the elbow and his junkie son who has become a pawn of the Chinese government?

Nobody's hoping they are assassinated.

I have no use for the Trumps and there are plenty of areas where I'd like to see the government cut costs. However, I just caught the evening news story that Biden's wife (Dr Jill) is flying to Tokyo for the Olympics. Now get this, because of Covid-19 she'll be holding a virtual get together with America's team. So we're paying the costs of sending her to Japan to hold a virtual meet-and-greet. Pardon me for not finding cause to celebrate the OP's big cost cutting news.

The Trump's have enough security, without you having to pay a cent OP, don't you worry your little head. Good on them!

Forum List

Back