Trump has billed the US Secret Service more than $40,000 for a room at his own Mar-a-Lago resort for his own security

You're FOS.
Just like Reagan, THREE recessions, triple the debt, turned the US into a debtor nation and thanks to republicans, never recovered, 40 years later.
An average unemployment rate of 8% with the highest 11%.
Ruined the working, middle class.
Gave Iran weapons, then tried to cover it up.
The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.
The worst president in history.
Until Trump was installed.

YOU are delusional.

Why you always lying?

Unemployment continued up after the disaster called Jimmy Carter to 9.2% in 1982 and was down to 5.3% When Bush I took office.

The gross debt was $ 997.85 billion when he took office and $ 2.857.43 billion when Bush took over.

The gross revenues were $ 599.39 billion when Reagan took office and $ 991.20 billion when Bush took office.

More importantly is the fact that the inflation rate was 13.52% when Reagan took office, 30 year mortgage interest rates were 18.00%. Say you have a 3% mortgage today and a $200,000.00 mortgage. Your mortgage would be $2,500.00 PER MONTH IN ADDITION TO WHAT YOUR PAYMENT IS TODAY.

President Reagan also took down the Soviet Union. A minor detail.

Quit throwing up a straw man to deflect for the miserable job being done by President Harris/Biden.

List-M.jpg
You're the one always lying, it's in the Trump cults DNA.
"Carter in 1982"?
The first two-and-a-half years of Carter’s presidency saw slow by steady improvement in the unemployment rate, but the 1979 energy crisis, along with spiking oil prices that came with it, push unemployment back up to just under 8 percent.
When Reagan left office, the unemployment rate was back down around 5.5 percent. But things got a lot worse before they got better. For the first time since World War II, unemployment broke 10 percent in November 1982 (reaching 10.8 percent). By the time Reagan left office in January 1989, it was back down to half that.
During Reagan's presidency, the federal debt held by the public nearly tripled in nominal terms, from $738 billion to $2.1 trillion.
This led to the U.S. moving from the world's largest international creditor to the world's largest debtor nation. Reagan described the new debt as the "greatest disappointment" of his presidency.
Total federal outlays averaged of 21.8% of GDP from 1981–88, versus the 1974–1980 average of 20.1% of GDP. This was the highest of any President from Carter through Obama.
  • Total federal revenues averaged 17.7% of GDP from 1981–88, versus the 1974–80 average of 17.6% of GDP.
  • Federal individual income tax revenues fell from 8.7% of GDP in 1980 to a trough of 7.5% of GDP in 1984, then rose to 7.8% of GDP in 1988.
  • Reagan didn't take Russia down, he took America down.
  • Russia collapsed under it own debt, 15 different republics under Soviet rule announced their independence.
  • Reagan had NOTHING to do with it.
  • Reagan was the most corrupt president in history, until the orange, retard became president.
  • The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

You're FOS.
Just like Reagan, THREE recessions, triple the debt, turned the US into a debtor nation and thanks to republicans, never recovered, 40 years later.
The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

YOU are delusional.

Why you always lying?

Unemployment continued up after the disaster called Jimmy Carter to 9.2% in 1982 and was down to 5.3% When Bush I took office.

The gross debt was $ 997.85 billion when he took office and $ 2.857.43 billion when Bush took over.

The gross revenues were $ 599.39 billion when Reagan took office and $ 991.20 billion when Bush took office.

More importantly is the fact that the inflation rate was 13.52% when Reagan took office, 30 year mortgage interest rates were 18.00%. Say you have a 3% mortgage today and a $200,000.00 mortgage. Your mortgage would be $2,500.00 PER MONTH IN ADDITION TO WHAT YOUR PAYMENT IS TODAY.

Quit throwing up a straw man to deflect for the miserable job being done by President Harris/Biden.

List-M.jpg
"Carter in 1982"?
The first two-and-a-half years of Carter’s presidency saw slow by steady improvement in the unemployment rate, but the 1979 energy crisis, along with spiking oil prices that came with it, push unemployment back up to just under 8 percent.
When Reagan left office, the unemployment rate was back down around 5.5 percent. But things got a lot worse before they got better. For the first time since World War II, unemployment broke 10 percent in November 1982 (reaching 10.8 percent). By the time Reagan left office in January 1989, it was back down to half that.
During Reagan's presidency, the federal debt held by the public nearly tripled in nominal terms, from $738 billion to $2.1 trillion.
This led to the U.S. moving from the world's largest international creditor to the world's largest debtor nation. Reagan described the new debt as the "greatest disappointment" of his presidency.
Total federal outlays averaged of 21.8% of GDP from 1981–88, versus the 1974–1980 average of 20.1% of GDP. This was the highest of any President from Carter through Obama.
  • Total federal revenues averaged 17.7% of GDP from 1981–88, versus the 1974–80 average of 17.6% of GDP.
  • Federal individual income tax revenues fell from 8.7% of GDP in 1980 to a trough of 7.5% of GDP in 1984, then rose to 7.8% of GDP in 1988.
  • Russia collapsed under it own debt, 15 different republics under Soviet rule announced their independence.
  • Reagan was the most corrupt president in history, until the orange, retard became president.
  • The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

when-u-know-they-lying-but-you-just-gotta-see-how-11984775-S.png

You're FOS.

YOU are delusional.

Why are you responding with some goofy post about Reagan? Who said anything about Reagan? Oh, that's right, you are trying to change the subject. Like we on the right haven't seen that trick repeatedly before by you on the left.

You're FOS.

YOU are delusional.

Why are you responding with some goofy post about Reagan? Who said anything about Reagan? Oh, that's right, you are trying to change the subject. Like we on the right haven't seen that trick repeatedly before by you on the left.
Guess you're too stupid to keep up, even with your own comments.

"Republican tax cuts assisted us into the best economy in 50 years. Never in my life did I ever experience an economy so good that there were a million more jobs than Americans who could work them. We broke stock market records, lowest unemployment for women and ever minority group since records were kept, new median high in household income, consumer and business confidence at it's highest levels. It was great'.

Post 176, moron.

Right.
And you believed him?
Trump doesn't have a good track record of writing checks, nor receiving them.

"When during the campaign I would say ‘Mexico is going to pay for it,’ obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they're going to write out a check," Trump told reporters. "I said they're going to pay for it. They are."

"When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said. Mexico is going to pay. I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion."

"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Trump presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

That paying for the wall crap is your default position on the left, in spite of us saying repeatedly it doesn't matter to us who pays for it, just as long as it's built. Politicians say all kinds of things that people want to hear, like if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Your medical costs will go down $2,500 a year. Nobody making less than 450K will see a tax increase of any kind; no new taxes.

What Trump asked for the wall from the Nazis is about what we spend on food stamps for a little under half a month, and you on the left act like it's some sort of big deal. Now if you want to talk about some real spending, let's talk about the hundreds of billions in Democrat pork the last two stimulus/ covid bills. That's real money.

220 billion to payoff the teachers union so their contributors could get paid to stay home. Only 2% of that money went to any kind of improvements or air quality control. Over 400 billion to Democrat states that have been overspending for years before Covid, and using it as an excuse to bail them out. 120 billion to restaurants in commie cities that shutdown stopping them from making their own money. 10 million for gender studies in Pakistan. Not only did they spend money to pay off farm debt for minority farmers (minorities that heavily vote Democrat) but pay them 120% of their debt so they make an extra 20% for profit. 135 million to the national endowment of arts, and another 135 million to the national endowments of humanity. 50 million bucks towards family planning. Now gee, who in our country does family (abortion) planning? And we won't even get into the payoff to the Kennedy Center.

You have no right to complain about what Trump spent; spending that paid for itself since illegals cost us over 50 billion a year. There's s difference between paying off your supporters like Democrats do and the taxpayer getting nothing for it, and making sound investments like a southern border wall that benefits all Americans, especially those in the south.
Right, "It doesn't matter who pays for it"?

You're FOS.

"Now if you want to talk about some real spending, let's talk about the hundreds of billions in Democrat pork the last two stimulus/ covid bills. That's real money".

NOW the Trump cult is whining about spending?
Of course they are, a democrat is in office.

Not a peep from the Trump when Mnuchin withheld $500 billion to dole out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months. WTF?

Trump spending paid for itself?
Yeah, just like corporate tax cuts do.
Yes spending.

You idiots voted for a man that promised to stop building a wall....and here he is building it again! hahaa you’ve been fooled
At least Biden got funding for it and never said a peep about MEXICO paying for it.
Trump lied then stole $$$ from the military to pay for his vanity wall.
hahaha biden got funding by raising taxes!

Trump used funds we already had and increased tax revenue

moreover got Mexico to provide troops to protect the border...and had it under contro!

Xiden has created a humanitarian crisis, with massive child abuse and has back out of his “promise” and restated the Trump wall’. haha you all have been made a tool

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
What taxes has Biden raised?
Trump got more MEXICAN troops to protect the border?
Just like they paid for the wall.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.
I guess you were to busy following Adam Shifty's Impeachment "Parody" to notice...but yes, Mexico sent troops to the border to help stop the flow of illegals: Mexico says it has deployed 15,000 forces in the north to halt U.S.-bound migration

Xiden and the Dems middle class tax hike: Opinion | NYT: Biden Plans Middle-Class Tax Hike

NYT: Biden Plans Middle-Class Tax Hike​

Right.
And you believed him?

"When during the campaign I would say ‘Mexico is going to pay for it,’ obviously, I never said this, and I never meant they're going to write out a check," Trump told reporters. "I said they're going to pay for it. They are."

"When I say Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that's what I said. Mexico is going to pay. I didn't say they're going to write me a check for $20 billion or $10 billion."

"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Trump presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015

That paying for the wall crap is your default position on the left, in spite of us saying repeatedly it doesn't matter to us who pays for it, just as long as it's built. Politicians say all kinds of things that people want to hear, like if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Your medical costs will go down $2,500 a year. Nobody making less than 450K will see a tax increase of any kind; no new taxes.

What Trump asked for the wall from the Nazis is about what we spend on food stamps for a little under half a month, and you on the left act like it's some sort of big deal. Now if you want to talk about some real spending, let's talk about the hundreds of billions in Democrat pork the last two stimulus/ covid bills. That's real money.

220 billion to payoff the teachers union so their contributors could get paid to stay home. Only 2% of that money went to any kind of improvements or air quality control. Over 400 billion to Democrat states that have been overspending for years before Covid, and using it as an excuse to bail them out. 120 billion to restaurants in commie cities that shutdown stopping them from making their own money. 10 million for gender studies in Pakistan. Not only did they spend money to pay off farm debt for minority farmers (minorities that heavily vote Democrat) but pay them 120% of their debt so they make an extra 20% for profit. 135 million to the national endowment of arts, and another 135 million to the national endowments of humanity. 50 million bucks towards family planning. Now gee, who in our country does family (abortion) planning? And we won't even get into the payoff to the Kennedy Center.

You have no right to complain about what Trump spent; spending that paid for itself since illegals cost us over 50 billion a year. There's s difference between paying off your supporters like Democrats do and the taxpayer getting nothing for it, and making sound investments like a southern border wall that benefits all Americans, especially those in the south.

You're FOS.

"Now if you want to talk about some real spending, let's talk about the hundreds of billions in Democrat pork the last two stimulus/ covid bills. That's real money".

Not a peep from the Trump when Mnuchin withheld $500 billion to dole out at his discretion, recipients to be revealed in 6 months. WTF?

Yes spending.

You idiots voted for a man that promised to stop building a wall....and here he is building it again! hahaa you’ve been fooled
At least Biden got funding for it and never said a peep about MEXICO paying for it.

moreover got Mexico to provide troops to protect the border...and had it under contro!

Xiden has created a humanitarian crisis, with massive child abuse and has back out of his “promise” and restated the Trump wall’. haha you all have been made a tool

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.
I guess you were to busy following Adam Shifty's Impeachment "Parody" to notice...but yes, Mexico sent troops to the border to help stop the flow of illegals: Mexico says it has deployed 15,000 forces in the north to halt U.S.-bound migration

Xiden and the Dems middle class tax hike: Opinion | NYT: Biden Plans Middle-Class Tax Hike

So, that's not paying for the wall, you moron.

Mexico is still doing the same thing.
YOU, are a lying, moron.
Other countries were 'locked down" for 3 months and paid the people to do so and recovered just fine.
Meanwhile Trump and his cult couldn't stand 90 days and we suffered through a year of death and BS.
Bet some of those were "preppers" who got food and provisions for 2, maybe 3 years, "just in case".
The pussies couldn't handle a 10th of that.

Talk about a lying moron. The states that didn't lock down did just as good if not better than the commie states that did. The true American states also had a lower unemployment rate than the commie states. Nobody is flocking to New York or California, they are getting the hell out of those places to true American states like Florida and Texas. The commies have a federal unemployment extension until September, when this will be long behind us so they can keep people at home instead of working.

Our Governor along with 17 others stopped federal unemployment in our states. I know a woman that owns a limo company, couldn't find a driver for months. After our Governor announced the halt of federal unemployment, she got 18 applications the next day.
Sure she did, 18 applicants for a part time job?
THE next day?
The rest is Q NUT/communist BS.

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

YOU, are a lying, moron.
Other countries were 'locked down" for 3 months and paid the people to do so and recovered just fine.
Meanwhile Trump and his cult couldn't stand 90 days and we suffered through a year of death and BS.
Bet some of those were "preppers" who got food and provisions for 2, maybe 3 years, "just in case".

Talk about a lying moron. The states that didn't lock down did just as good if not better than the commie states that did. The true American states also had a lower unemployment rate than the commie states. Nobody is flocking to New York or California, they are getting the hell out of those places to true American states like Florida and Texas. The commies have a federal unemployment extension until September, when this will be long behind us so they can keep people at home instead of working.

Our Governor along with 17 others stopped federal unemployment in our states. I know a woman that owns a limo company, couldn't find a driver for months. After our Governor announced the halt of federal unemployment, she got 18 applications the next day.
THE next day?
Yes, Mexico ain't doing crap now, thanks to Xiden....Xiden of course he now back to building the Trump wall....you were fooled

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

So, that isn't paying for the wall, moron.

March 22 2021
Mexico reinforced its southern border with Guatemala with immigration agents and national guard troops after the country announced it would limit all non-essential travel between the two countries.
Local media reported that the Suchiate River which separates Guatemala and Mexico was being lined with an enhanced security presence to contain a growing flow of immigrants heading to the United States.

Biden say's Mexico is paying for repairs on border wall..............................................NOT.

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

March 22 2021
Mexico reinforced its southern border with Guatemala with immigration agents and national guard troops after the country announced it would limit all non-essential travel between the two countries.
Local media reported that the Suchiate River which separates Guatemala and Mexico was being lined with an enhanced security presence to contain a growing flow of immigrants heading to the United States.

Biden say's Mexico is paying for repairs on border wall..............................................NOT.
Yeah Xiden lied.

Not sure what your point is....he does it all the time

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

YOU, are a lying, moron.

THE next day?
Yes, Mexico ain't doing crap now, thanks to Xiden....Xiden of course he now back to building the Trump wall....you were fooled
Yes, they are, see above Q NUT.
Biden is NOT started "building" the wall, it's repairs on Trump's fucked up wall, that's already falling apart.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."
It shows, just like everything he builds, someone else has to fix it.

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

March 22 2021

Yeah Xiden lied.

Not sure what your point is....he does it all the time
You're a moron.

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

YOU, are a lying, moron.

THE next day?
Biden is NOT started "building" the wall, it's repairs on Trump's fucked up wall, that's already falling apart.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."
hahaa stop with the lies your brainwashed propagandist

You're FOS.

YOU are delusional.

Why you always lying?

List-M.jpg
"Carter in 1982"?

when-u-know-they-lying-but-you-just-gotta-see-how-11984775-S.png
Right, Q NUT.
You're fat, orange, dear leader/Russia brainwashed you well

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

YOU, are a lying, moron.

THE next day?

sorry dembot...you continue to fall for the Xiden/Harris lies.

BUILDING THE WALL

Biden administration to ‘start building Mexico border wall again’ as US faces biggest migrant surge in decades​

Right.
And you believed him?

You're FOS.

Yes spending.

trump was right
You're FOS, Q NUT.
TRUMP TOOL AKA Q NUT.

YOU, are a lying, moron.

THE next day?

sorry dembot...you continue to fall for the Xiden/Harris lies.

BUILDING THE WALL

Biden administration to ‘start building Mexico border wall again’ as US faces biggest migrant surge in decades​

And you continue posting Q NUT BS, without even reading your own shit.

Repairs are supposed to start within the next six weeks, Fox News reports, intended to focus on flooding prevention measures.

Within six to nine months, the USACE would then establish a concrete levee wall with additional flood protection.

The corps clarified the wall will not be expanded but will only help prevent flooding within the Rio Grande.

"Wall construction remains paused to extent permitted by law," the USACE stated on Twitter. "This remediation work will not involve expanding border barrier."

THE next day?

What makes you assume it was part-time? In the past she said she needed more than one driver because business started to pickup when the vaccines were rolling out. She had to do much of the driving herself and take her office work home with her. Just because a job is not 9 to 5 doesn't mean it's part-time.

Guess you're too stupid to keep up, even with your own comments.

"Republican tax cuts assisted us into the best economy in 50 years. Never in my life did I ever experience an economy so good that there were a million more jobs than Americans who could work them. We broke stock market records, lowest unemployment for women and ever minority group since records were kept, new median high in household income, consumer and business confidence at it's highest levels. It was great'.

Post 176, moron.

Who is the moron? I was talking about what Trump did, not Reagan.

He didn't have to.
Dec 27, 2020 · President Donald Trump signed the massive $2.3 trillion coronavirus relief and government funding bill into law Sunday night, averting a government shutdown that was set to begin on Tuesday.
That includes $1.2 billion for border wall security and infrastructure.
Biden is only repairing a portion of the wall, that Trump fucked up, naturally, everything he touches turns to shit.

There was nothing fucked up about the wall built under Trump. He doesn't decide how these wall are built you dope, engineers do. What Trump did was get input from the border patrol on what design would help them the most. The BP said it would help them greatly if they could see what's happening on the other side of the border fence so they could take quicker action on any attempted breach.

THE next day?

What makes you assume it was part-time? In the past she said she needed more than one driver because business started to pickup when the vaccines were rolling out. She had to do much of the driving herself and take her office work home with her. Just because a job is not 9 to 5 doesn't mean it's part-time.
Unless , or even IF she had her business in a major city, no one is lining up to rent a limo.
You're FOS.

Forum List

Back