First Steps Taken for Forensic Audit in Texas

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
This is the way it should be. Forensic audits should be everywhere to uncover the fraud.

---Texas Rep. Steve Toth Files Bill for Forensic Audit in Top 13 Population Counties in Texas---

A state that Trump WON!!! A state which John Cornyn (despite all the polls saying otherwise) was never in any danger of losing his Senate seat in?
Seriously??? Has Texas just lost its shit??? I don't get the stupid that has been emanating from the Republican side of the aisle from the governor on down lately. :auiqs.jpg:

I mean...are we saying Trump cheated? That Biden actually won the state? :)
Damn....if I were Beto, I'd want a recount. There's no way someone as dumb enough as Cruz could win an election.

No.
If the cheaters succeeded in red states like Arizona and Georgia, they probably tried to cheat in other red states as well.
PPPPPPPPPHLLLTTTTT!!!!...damn it!! Expensive drink all over my keyboard!!
Wait, wait, wasn't Texas one of the states that explicitly rejected Dominion voting machines because of their "worries"???
Aren't those same voting machines the basis of your conspiracy theories for those other states???
Whelp, there goes that argument. :)

C'mon, man!! You're trying to find "fraud" in a state where the guy screaming "fraud"...WON????
That's almost like an AG filing a lawsuit with the Supreme Court saying that those other states didn't follow their own state laws...which they did.
And then have it thrown out...on STANDING!! Congrats, there's your one off! :auiqs.jpg:

I mean...are we saying Trump cheated? That Biden actually won the state?
I'd imagine the idea would be to use EXACTLY the same procedures in TX that they used in AZ and will use in other states where the outcomes were in dispute. A baseline, if you will. There is no way a single D voter will believe the results under any circumstance so their input is already factored in. Using the same methodology in all of the audits will give enough credibility that the fence-sitters can make a more informed choice in what they believe. One thing is a dead certainty, if the rules don't change in those states that have been accused of cheating, no electoral result will ever be trusted again. People like yourself seem to think that the beliefs of ens of millions of Americans can just be ignored are behaving like foolish children. Without trust in the process, no future government will be seen as legitimate. That leaves the option of violent civil conflict OR a secessionist movement. Pick your poison but remember that if the flare goes up, it will have been because of a refusal to examine problems with our most basic, even sacred, shared value. Only a thief wants to hide his actions in the dark.

The audit should be in every county of the state not just the densely populated ones, that makes it an unfair and biased review of the election. How do we know Trump did not cheat in the rural counties?

I'd imagine the idea would be to use EXACTLY the same procedures in TX that they used in AZ and will use in other states where the outcomes were in dispute. A baseline, if you will. There is no way a single D voter will believe the results under any circumstance so their input is already factored in. Using the same methodology in all of the audits will give enough credibility that the fence-sitters can make a more informed choice in what they believe. One thing is a dead certainty, if the rules don't change in those states that have been accused of cheating, no electoral result will ever be trusted again. People like yourself seem to think that the beliefs of ens of millions of Americans can just be ignored are behaving like foolish children. Without trust in the process, no future government will be seen as legitimate. That leaves the option of violent civil conflict OR a secessionist movement. Pick your poison but remember that if the flare goes up, it will have been because of a refusal to examine problems with our most basic, even sacred, shared value. Only a thief wants to hide his actions in the dark.
After Clinton lost in 2016, I don't remember any portion of her followers who talked about resorting to "violent civil conflict" or "secession"..or that the process was not legitimate. They were upset and disappointed. Months later it was learned that Trump had help and after he continually shot himself in the foot, there were investigations. But at no time did any of her supporters gather en-masse and storm the Capitol. So what changed in 2020?
You'll tell me, if you're being 100% honest with yourself...you know, those places in you that exist in the deepest, darkest recesses....but I won't hold my breath. :)

Republicans think they are being sly but the shoe can be worn on the other foot, meaning the Dems can play the same game later on the GOP.
They could, but for God sake I hope they don't. I hate when the two parties try to out stupid-fk each other.

Ah another Neo-GOP frivolous fraudit!

The American people love fraudits. You'll see.

PPPPPPPPPHLLLTTTTT!!!!...damn it!! Expensive drink all over my keyboard!!
Wait, wait, wasn't Texas one of the states that explicitly rejected Dominion voting machines because of their "worries"???
Aren't those same voting machines the basis of your conspiracy theories for those other states???
Whelp, there goes that argument. :)

C'mon, man!! You're trying to find "fraud" in a state where the guy screaming "fraud"...WON????
That's almost like an AG filing a lawsuit with the Supreme Court saying that those other states didn't follow their own state laws...which they did.
And then have it thrown out...on STANDING!! Congrats, there's your one off! :auiqs.jpg:

Greg Abbott is getting desperate to deflect from his very serious problems going into his re-election year. That's why he's building Trump's wall - which is a federal issue not a state issue, banning abortions, allowing anyone to open carry - no background checks needed on gun purchases, and passing "anti-fraud" election laws and passing laws banning CRT.

700 Texans died in the power grid failure last winter, and now Texans are frying in their double wides out in the sun during the worst heat in history, because nothing has been done about the power grid, and it's failing again in the hot summer sun.

Then there's Texas' covid response. Texas has second highest number of cases in the USA. If Texas were a country, it would be #14 in the world in cases. Only half the state is vaccinated, and they've pretty much been fully vaccinated. Abbott's response was to fully open the state and ban mask mandates.

Abbott is blaming the covid problem on illegal immigrants flooding across the border, and not unvaccinated Texans. That's because he can blame Biden for that. The unvaccinated population is on Abbott.

Last but not least, Texas has money problems. With no state income taxes, Texas is dependent on sales and gas taxes to fund the state's infrastructure, and with people in lockdown and in fear of the virus, they're not shopping and they're not driving. Bars and restaurants have been closed so no taxes from them.

Texas also has the highest rate of uninsured - Texas didn't sign onto the exchanges nor did it take the Medicaid expansion. The state is having to pay the costs of testing, and treating all of those uninsured covid patients as well.

Abbott hasn't a clue how to do any of these things, so he's just playing culture wars, and look at what Biden's done on the border, to deflect from the mess he's made of Texas.

Forum List

Back