Ivana buried on golf course to avoid taxes for Trump business

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
12 of your Rulers are buried at Windsor Castle, Taintboi.

I cant see trump being buried. He will probably be stuffed and mounted and then sited in the foyer at Mar e lago.
People can stub out their fags on him.

At least he will be useful for once.
Poor TitsUp. Don't you know that wallowing in hate is bad for your heart?

On second thought, wallow away.

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
You would be much better off concentrating on who in the ROYAL FAMILY ordered the killing of Princess Diana and her boyfriend
While you’re at it; Do some research and tell us why Prince Andrew was “ dethroned “ and why Prince Charles couldn’t keep it in his pants 👖 even immediately after meeting Diana
Look in your OWN FILTHY BACKYARD before condemning others.
Nothing about Hunter Biden’s unexplained Illegal wealth mentioned? Consider the source. 🇮🇱👍

You would be much better off concentrating on who in the ROYAL FAMILY ordered the killing of Princess Diana and her boyfriend
While you’re at it; Do some research and tell us why Prince Andrew was “ dethroned “ and why Prince Charles couldn’t keep it in his pants 👖 even immediately after meeting Diana
Look in your OWN FILTHY BACKYARD before condemning others.
Nothing about Hunter Biden’s unexplained Illegal wealth mentioned? Consider the source. 🇮🇱👍
You deflect from Trumps crimes. This is how epstein got away with it.

This is the lamest TDS shit I've ever seen
The woman died... leave it alone
No. Burying her body on the first hole of a golf course, to list it as a cemetery is the lamest shit you’ve ever seen.

But in your case, there isn’t a bottom to lame shit, if this passes muster with you.

No. Burying her body on the first hole of a golf course, to list it as a cemetery is the lamest shit you’ve ever seen.

But in your case, there isn’t a bottom to lame shit, if this passes muster with you.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We value it.

You deflect from Trumps crimes. This is how epstein got away with it.
Please tell us what “ crimes “ Trump committed. Comparing him to Epstein? Maybe you should compare Joe and his drug addicted, sex addicted son to Epstein. Please tell us how Hunter Biden got so wealthy? And what does THAT have to do with where Trump buried his wife?
You have enough FILTH in your own backyard to look at and condemn before looking elsewhere

At least he will be useful for once.
You're one to talk about being useful.

In another thread, Tainted Tommy expressed snobbish condescension on my profession as a construction worker. It has repeatedly refused to tell us what its profession is, that it should look down on me for mine.

Does anyone think that it contributes anything at all to society, much less as much as I contrubute by building great things?

In another thread, Tainted Tommy expressed snobbish condescension on my profession as a construction worker. It has repeatedly refused to tell us what its profession is, that it should look down on me for mine.

Does anyone think that it contributes anything at all to society, much less as much as I contrubute by building great things?
My money is on you, Bob.

Maybe the ignorant untutored Englishman believes the London Bridge built itself. GARBAGE COMES FROM GARBAGE. 👍

The woman died... leave it alone
en77prkbfah91.jpg

Forum List

Back