Ivana buried on golf course to avoid taxes for Trump business

Trump always got along tremendously with his ex old ladies.

So why not?

Ivana gave him 3 tremendous children.
sure, no issue with it at all…i think it’s great he is including her in the private family plot…not sure what the intent of this thread is

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
As much as I hate Rump... don't think burying Ivana on his golf course was a way to avoid taxes. Burial on a golf course (for passionate golfers) is the next big thing. Who knew?

As far back as 2017, Rump had stated that he wanted his Bedminister golf course to be his final burial place. Allowing his ex-wife to be buried there may be his way of showing his respect to her.

Where golf meets the grave​

Golf courses and cemeteries mix more than you might realize.
Jason Scott Deegan, GolfPass Staff
October 29, 2018

I'll leave you with this: Someday, the 36-hole Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey might have some cemetery views. It seems Donald Trump could have plans for an adjacent property to be his final resting place, according to the Washington Post. Maybe Mr. Taylor was right after all: Getting buried near or on a golf course is the way to go. I'll assume all the deceased are scratch players in the afterlife.

Hardly a current event but lefties are desperate for Trump stuff these days. Anybody care where Biden buried his wife?

Awesome!

No wonder Trump is a billionaire, while his detractors live on Ramen bought with student loan.

I'm looking into Texas tax law. If my wife can bury me in our backyard, and never have to pay property taxes again, I'll forego the Viking funeral I've been planning.

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
If you were an American I would take the time to ridicule you for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But since you are Eurotrash you are not worth the bother.

Ghouls cannot let people RIP. You are a ghoul.

Forum List

Back