Ivana buried on golf course to avoid taxes for Trump business

Do tell... is that where they put you on a pyre, shove it off into the current and then send a flaming arrow to ignite it?
Yes, and it looks like I'll still have it.

Texas only exempts property used exclusively for a cemetery. That exemption in New Jersey that you get for burying one person sounds tailor made for the Organized Crime outfits.

It's where she rests, but its weird.

Yes, but my guess is that she probably wrote it in her will or something. This comedian I know wants to be blasted out a cannon after he dies lol I'll post it once I'm able to get on my laptop again.

Yes, but my guess is that she probably wrote it in her will or something. This comedian I know wants to be blasted out a cannon after he dies lol I'll post it once I'm able to get on my laptop again.
It was probably in the divorce decree.

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
Did you see how cheesy her tombstone is?

In the New Jersey Law Revision Commission, a "cemetery company" is defined as "a person, corporation, association or other entity that owns or operates a cemetery, but does not include a religious organization that owns a cemetery which restricts burials to members of that religion or their families unless the organization has obtained a certificate of authority for the cemetery."

Well, dear me.Just when you think that you are shock proof Donny lowers the bar. What a loving set of families he has put together.
Oh dear lord, you will exploit anything…

When you are worried about where a president, who wasn't the leader of your country, has family members laid to rest.
You just might be a loser with far too much time on your hands to think about frivolous shit.

When you are worried about where a president, who wasn't the leader of your country, has family members laid to rest.
You just might be a loser with far too much time on your hands to think about frivolous shit.

Jeff Foxworthy would hire you in an instant!! :D

STFU commie Britt.

okfine this is the video I was talking about earlier. A part of my laptop broke and I needed to have it glued back on before I could get back on here.

Forum List

Back