Its time...

Why? does the actions of black democrats committing murder embarrass you? I bet you want to know every name and badge number of the cops you think " shot unarmed black males with their hands up don't shoot". AmIRight?
No, they are not 'Black Democrats'. They are 'Black WillowTrees'. They, like you, hate. And act on that hate.

You seem to think that blacks and whites are treated the same in this nation. You really know better. What if a group of blacks, equally armed as the Bundys were, had taken over the Malhuer Game Refuge? You know damned well, the National Guard would have taken in tanks and cleaned them out. That is the reality in this nation.

That some blacks are showing an equal amount of brainless hate, and acting on it, is not surprising. And they must be dealt with the same as any other criminals. But don't lay your kind of hate on those that do not hate.
They are black and they vote democrat and democrats have been feeding thenm the narrative that cops are hunting then down in the streets. So, now they are out killing the cops in the streets. This is a democrat thing fully owned and manipulated by democrats.

Its time that the executives that own news papers, television, radio, etc... to all come together with some policies concerning rampage shootings:

Just as the number of streakers and exhibitionists dropped off once television stopped showing them at sporting events and the like, I feel the number of attention seeking copy cats will be reduced if the execs got together and pledged not to show their face for a set period of time (if ever), when they do show the face, just show what amounts to a mug shot. Read none of their messages on the air or print none of their messages in the newspaper. If there is a greater threat from a confirmed ISIS member (confirmed by the FBI, or whomever) report that they were a member of ISIS and perhaps part of their diatribe alluding to other attacks if necessary.

Cut off any publicity their group is trying to achieve, cut off them "getting their message out". It may not eliminate all shootings but if it stops one ambush or rampage, it is worth it.

I don't know about you but I didn't care about this motherfucker before today and I care less about him or his views now.
And what should be done when obama fans the flames of hate and racism?

should he get to have his message sent out? unquestioned?

Its time that the executives that own news papers, television, radio, etc... to all come together with some policies concerning rampage shootings:

Just as the number of streakers and exhibitionists dropped off once television stopped showing them at sporting events and the like, I feel the number of attention seeking copy cats will be reduced if the execs got together and pledged not to show their face for a set period of time (if ever), when they do show the face, just show what amounts to a mug shot. Read none of their messages on the air or print none of their messages in the newspaper. If there is a greater threat from a confirmed ISIS member (confirmed by the FBI, or whomever) report that they were a member of ISIS and perhaps part of their diatribe alluding to other attacks if necessary.

Cut off any publicity their group is trying to achieve, cut off them "getting their message out". It may not eliminate all shootings but if it stops one ambush or rampage, it is worth it.

I don't know about you but I didn't care about this motherfucker before today and I care less about him or his views now.

It's time for the inflammatory rhetoric from the left to end as they spew hate speech calling the entire GOP racist and constantly siding with groups like BLM over law and order.

Yes, it's time.

So, if we all just :lalala:it all goes away.

I wish life worked that way.

No Dr...

The incentive to "go out in a blaze of glory" goes away if you take away the glory. As I illustrated, the guys out in Florence Colorado...at Supermax...do you know who they are by and large? Or the guys at Gitmo? I don't know where you live but I'll give a generic example...the guy in your community that murdered his wife in that lover's triangle on the other side of town?

The glory is gone from all of these characters and you don't see people pulling off copycat attacks. Have we had another group of people doing the same type of sniping the pair pulled off in DC? We did in phoenix here but it wasn't based on their actions--it was another fruit cake. Tim McVeigh's accomplice sits in his cell for 23 hours a day and influences nobody. As does the shoe bomber who tried to light his shoes on fire, the idiot who tried to do the same with his underware...

It won't make it go away but a lot of the incentive will be gone if the manifesto is embargoed and not printed in every newspaper in the nation and you stop the 24/7 repeating of the name.

Do you remember when Palin had the cross hairs map? At the same time there were militias talking (like some have forever) about overthrowing the government and a civil war and right wing radio was being extremely right wing and Fox entertainment was being all Fox entertainment? There were a plethora of right wing forums were people were discussing all of the above. We saw people that had significant problems already that were amplified because they listened to the rhetoric 24/7 for a period of time.

Was there a connection? Indirectly. Increased probability.

Do you see any similarities?

This interview in it's entirety gives insight into how the left is now trying to steer the narrative so they will not look so bad. It's a little over nine mi Utes

Now remember Obama entertains BLM at the WH. So do not try to feed us the line that Obama is not involved.

Now remember Obama entertains BLM at the WH. So do not try to feed us the line that Obama is not involved.

To wash their hands at the WH they have replaced the water with the blood of slain police officers by the terrorist group BLM.

So if BLM is now a terrorist group and the Dims support, doesn't that make Dims terrorists?

Hmm?

Forum List

Back