Its time...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Its time that the executives that own news papers, television, radio, etc... to all come together with some policies concerning rampage shootings:

Just as the number of streakers and exhibitionists dropped off once television stopped showing them at sporting events and the like, I feel the number of attention seeking copy cats will be reduced if the execs got together and pledged not to show their face for a set period of time (if ever), when they do show the face, just show what amounts to a mug shot. Read none of their messages on the air or print none of their messages in the newspaper. If there is a greater threat from a confirmed ISIS member (confirmed by the FBI, or whomever) report that they were a member of ISIS and perhaps part of their diatribe alluding to other attacks if necessary.

Cut off any publicity their group is trying to achieve, cut off them "getting their message out". It may not eliminate all shootings but if it stops one ambush or rampage, it is worth it.

I don't know about you but I didn't care about this motherfucker before today and I care less about him or his views now.

Why? does the actions of black democrats committing murder embarrass you? I bet you want to know every name and badge number of the cops you think " shot unarmed black males with their hands up don't shoot". AmIRight?

Nope, we want to know who's doing what and why.

If we give the Gubmint the right to slice this or that from the reporting they'll bastardize that.

That nonsense they pulled with redacting portions of the Orlando tapes was already going too far and is actually a perfect example of why not.

If you still trust the gatekeepers you're just blind.

Its time that the executives that own news papers, television, radio, etc... to all come together with some policies concerning rampage shootings:

Just as the number of streakers and exhibitionists dropped off once television stopped showing them at sporting events and the like, I feel the number of attention seeking copy cats will be reduced if the execs got together and pledged not to show their face for a set period of time (if ever), when they do show the face, just show what amounts to a mug shot. Read none of their messages on the air or print none of their messages in the newspaper. If there is a greater threat from a confirmed ISIS member (confirmed by the FBI, or whomever) report that they were a member of ISIS and perhaps part of their diatribe alluding to other attacks if necessary.

Cut off any publicity their group is trying to achieve, cut off them "getting their message out". It may not eliminate all shootings but if it stops one ambush or rampage, it is worth it.

I don't know about you but I didn't care about this motherfucker before today and I care less about him or his views now.

No...you and your buddies shouldnt be able to run under the radar.
You need to be exposed for what you are...terrorist.

Candy is talking sense this time. She feels the heartbreak of this tragedy. If we are ever going to have a dialogue as is so often talked about we have to highlight the commonality of our humanity. Take a break from the rage, focus on what is important, and cut the person some slack who is momentarily wearing her heart on her sleeve. Good things might come of it.

Why? does the actions of black democrats committing murder embarrass you? I bet you want to know every name and badge number of the cops you think " shot unarmed black males with their hands up don't shoot". AmIRight?

Not as much as you embarrass humanity.

A). nutjobs who murder police officers deserve no publicity
B). your divisive hate speech is exactly what some of them likely want

If we give the Gubmint the right to slice this or that from the reporting they'll bastardize that.

That nonsense they pulled with redacting portions of the Orlando tapes was already going too far and is actually a perfect example of why not.

They hate the police and they are mentally ill. Gatekeepers? Another tin foil hate moron

He was probably a member of the NRA. Does that make him your buddy? He was a former member of the military which probably means he's a repubican. Another sign he was your buddy. Did you jack him off last night?

He was probably a member of the NRA. Does that make him your buddy? He was a former member of the military which probably means he's a repubican. Another sign he was your buddy. Did you jack him off last night?

Good Lord you liberals are masters at indecipherable babble...

They hate the police and they are mentally ill. Gatekeepers? Another tin foil hate moron

Riiight, because the people that control the message aren't exactly that.

If you trust the government to just tell us what they'd like you're a complete idiot.

Candy is talking sense this time. She feels the heartbreak of this tragedy. If we are ever going to have a dialogue as is so often talked about we have to highlight the commonality of our humanity. Take a break from the rage, focus on what is important, and cut the person some slack who is momentarily wearing her heart on her sleeve. Good things might come of it.

Thanks but you're way off.

Just don't publicize the guy.

If you don't put the guy front and center, guess what happens, he has no followers. There is a reason those terrorists who go to prison are forgotten about; the Press no longer writes about them or prints any of their asinine speeches. I would imagine that few people know who the shoe bomber is, who Timothy McVeigh's accomplice was, who the underware bomber was (I have forgotten his name), the DC sniper team's names, etc... And, oh yeah, you haven't seen a lot of people lining up to follow in their footsteps.

I'll put it another way. Fuck you. Clear enough?

If you trust the government to just tell us what they'd like you're a complete idiot.

Watch out for dem black helicopters there....they're everywhere!!!

Thanks but you're way off.

Just don't publicize the guy.

If you don't put the guy front and center, guess what happens, he has no followers. There is a reason those terrorists who go to prison are forgotten about; the Press no longer writes about them or prints any of their asinine speeches. I would imagine that few people know who the shoe bomber is, who Timothy McVeigh's accomplice was, who the underware bomber was (I have forgotten his name), the DC sniper team's names, etc... And, oh yeah, you haven't seen a lot of people lining up to follow in their footsteps.

Sorry,we're going to shine the light of truth on your buddies.

Frustrated are we....

Frustrated are we....

Yes, I will admit it. You love days like this when cops get wasted by NRA cronies. I'm upset at CNN for highlighting this fucking idiot.

Watch out for dem black helicopters there....they're everywhere!!!

My, your point is so amazingly awful you've set a record for going completely off the path of actually trying to make one.

Page 2 and you're already in 'fuck you' and utter blather territory.

First amendment, dummy. Freedom of the press is covered under it. Go to bed.

Not as much as you embarrass humanity.

A). nutjobs who murder police officers deserve no publicity
B). your divisive hate speech is exactly what some of them likely want
They are all members of the party of thugs. You own them.

Now don't trip your ass up and let it over ride your tiny little brain, you told us blacks do not like Republicans they are democrats. Sorry twit. Keep your stories straight.

Forum List

Back