It's time for mandatory vaccination

I'm seeing more and more random noise about the coming surcharges from insurance companies for the unvaccinated.

And this:

This will get the ball rolling on employers mandating vaccination as a condition of continued employment. As it should in a Capitalist economy.

The lawyers are really looking forward to this one.

Biden will never do it, He's a coward. He's still trying to appease the crowd that thinks he stole the election and want to storm the capitol building again. :rolleyes:

What's the rational argument against it?

And no, "because I don't want to" is not a rational argument. 20 year olds don't want to show ID to buy beer, either.
The vaccines are emergency use only.
Not FDA approved, not formally tested as other vaccines are.

Even nurses and other medical professionals have argued for not forcing experimental untested vaccines/treatments on people, especially with NO legal liability for any adverse effects.

Synthaholic You can't have it both ways, if you are going to require it and hold people legally responsible for consequences, there should be equal legal financial and medical responsibility for the vaccines being required.

Fuck that. The two are nowhere similar.

How about this: When we start requiring that people show their ID in order to vote, we can start making demands about proving vaccination status. How about that?
They do require ID to vote, dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

Define "here".

The bigger issue is that no one is forcing you to leave....yet.
Nah, me and my Black, Brown, Yellow, Salmon, White, Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Liberal, Progressive, Democratic, Constitution-loving brothers and sisters are taking over.

You can keep the Incels.

The vaccines are emergency use only.
Not FDA approved, not formally tested as other vaccines are.

Even nurses and other medical professionals have argued for not forcing experimental untested vaccines/treatments on people, especially with NO legal liability for any adverse effects.

Synthaholic You can't have it both ways, if you are going to require it and hold people legally responsible for consequences, there should be equal legal financial and medical responsibility for the vaccines being required.
They aren't experimental. They aren't untested. They have been working on these corona viruses and vaccines for DECADES. That's why they got one done in less than a year. Get it? The computers are 21st century now. Very fast. Very powerful.
4i6Ckte.gif

Nah, me and my Black, Brown, Yellow, Salmon, White, Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Liberal, Progressive, Democratic, Constitution-loving brothers and sisters are taking over.

You can keep the Incels.

Taking over ?

Make me laugh.

Half of them are on my side.

To compel anyone to be a subject for medical experimentation, without that subject's freely-given and fully-informed consent, is to cross the Josef Mengele line.

They aren't experimental. They aren't untested. They have been working on these corona viruses and vaccines for DECADES. That's why they got one done in less than a year. Get it? The computers are 21st century now. Very fast. Very powerful.
4i6Ckte.gif
False.

And if that was true, you'd be able to sue in the event of adverse reactions.

Which is why we don't have sex or age discrimination laws.

Good grief you are stupid.
Yes - sex, age, race - these are established in law. The only thing established concerning vaccines is a SCOTUS ruling saying they can be mandated.

So what's your point...?

There's no reason whatsoever to force people to take the vaccines.

Not completely approved... meaning that the phase four testing isn't finished yet. Nor are long term effects fully known or even the length of protection against disease or infection is known yet.

On top of this...

Many domestic animals are susceptible to carry this virus... making animal to human crossover infections common.

We are never going to be free of this virus...
Vaccines and antivirals (some are in testing now) are going to help but the virus is here to stay. Variants are going to be with us for a while yet. The current vaccines help but are not preventing infections of the Delta Variant. Some people are having similar reactions to this new variant as they were to the original virus. The new antibody cocktails aren't really aimed at the new variants.

Infections are up 400% from where they were last month...

Isolating yourself is the best protection.
I understand that financial concern makes that impossible for many...and others are going broke, losing life savings, from the quarantines...but that's one of the risks of being in business for yourself. Granted it is not a risk you considered...but neither are riots. Just one of many risks. It might be safe this time next year after the next round of vaccines come about.

Forum List

Back