It's time for mandatory vaccination

Then, NO entrance for you, NO-boy. And soon, NO normal treatment of you as society ostracizes the misfits who endanger everyone's children with their hissy-fit white-right vaccine refusal. Fighting for your freedom? You're gurgling nonsense.
Your problem guy, is that you believe the majority of people are with you on this.... they're not.

You're going to find that out someday.

4i6Ckte.gif

That might make sense in your comicbook world, but in reality, the science behind these vaccines is sound, and as we now see, unvaccinated people are catching the Delta variant. Congratulations. That sure has gone well for y'all. What a bunch of geniuses.

Now why don't you go drink sewage. What could go wrong?
You are a fucking idiot.

There's no reason whatsoever to force people to take the vaccines.

Not completely approved... meaning that the phase four testing isn't finished yet. Nor are long term effects fully known or even the length of protection against disease or infection is known yet.

On top of this...

Many domestic animals are susceptible to carry this virus... making animal to human crossover infections common.

We are never going to be free of this virus...
Vaccines and antivirals (some are in testing now) are going to help but the virus is here to stay. Variants are going to be with us for a while yet. The current vaccines help but are not preventing infections of the Delta Variant. Some people are having similar reactions to this new variant as they were to the original virus. The new antibody cocktails aren't really aimed at the new variants.

Infections are up 400% from where they were last month...

Isolating yourself is the best protection.
I understand that financial concern makes that impossible for many...and others are going broke, losing life savings, from the quarantines...but that's one of the risks of being in business for yourself. Granted it is not a risk you considered...but neither are riots. Just one of many risks. It might be safe this time next year after the next round of vaccines come about.
if you have a job that exposes other people to you, then..

i0nw3ans0HG_K1M0UV_wXbEHUhSiejQgBcTz38G0l5U.jpg

That might make sense in your comicbook world, but in reality, the science behind these vaccines is sound, and as we now see, unvaccinated people are catching the Delta variant. Congratulations. That sure has gone well for y'all. What a bunch of geniuses.

What a "special" little boy you think you are.

if you have a job that exposes other people to you, then..

i0nw3ans0HG_K1M0UV_wXbEHUhSiejQgBcTz38G0l5U.jpg
I'm not a fan of my boss directly forcing me to obtain medical procedures... because of how much I smart off to him. I know that he would love to have my prostate examined every time I spoke... or maybe a colonoscopy.

Now that being said....
If I didn't get vaccinated while holding a job dealing with others and I became knowingly infected and then knowingly came into contact with others and got them sick...I can be sued and/or charged with assault.

Part of the twisted world we live in.

Told you so! :laugh:

Get the shot or take a hike.

After months of reluctance, Corporate America is taking a stand on keeping its returning workers safe. A growing number of companies are requiring vaccinations for employees and in some cases, for clients and customers.

Most companies are allowing for very rare religious and health exemptions, of course. But the “I read something scary on Facebook” excuse doesn’t apply anymore.

Silicon Valley is leading the way. Facebook and Google announced all employees returning to the office must be vaccinated.

Concentra registered nurse Deysi Fleix administers a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination to an Amazon employee at an Amazon fulfillment center on March 31, 2021 in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is offering employees vaccinations at its facility for eight days.
These companies are requiring Covid-19 vaccines for their employees
Netflix (NFLX) is the first studio to mandate the vaccine. All actors who star in the streaming giant’s programming and the employees who come in contact with them must have the shot.

Wall Street offices are filling up fast. And vaccines are required. The financial sector says get vaxxed or find a new job. BlackRock (BLK) and Morgan Stanley (MS) announced all employees must be vaccinated to return to the office.

It’s a diverse list. Saks Fifth Avenue, the Washington Post, Ascension Health, and Lyft (LYFT) are also requiring the shot to work.

It’s good business. Johnny Taylor, Jr, of the Society of Human Resource Management, says most employees want vaccine mandates. They want to know their workplace is safe when people return. His polling shows nearly 70% of employees want their colleagues to be vaccinated. And patience has worn thin with the vaccine-hesitant.

I would change 'vaccine-hesitant' to 'gigantic pussies', but that's just my desire for accuracy in reporting.

That is so illogical as to be insane.
If the vaccine works, then the vaccinated are perfectly safe already, regardless of what the unvaccinated do or don't do.

Nor is it legal to mandate an experimental vaccine that is not even FDA approved.

None of you rightwing dirtbags have the balls to watch this.

Nonsense.
I know plenty of hospital staff in many states, and the reality is they are ghost towns.
People don't want to go to hospitals now, so no one is doing elective surgery like hips, knees, etc., so the hospitals are sending half the staff home.
The ICUs are no where near over flowing and never have been.
If they were, then the mobile FEMA units would not be rejected.
Almost all sections of hospitals can easily be converted to ICU, since they the the electronics, oxygen, etc. The included post op, and other areas that are empty right now.
There is no one being impacted by those unvaccinated.
And obviously the problem is the FDA has not found the data to be good, or else they would have approved the vaccines by now.

I'm not a fan of my boss directly forcing me to obtain medical procedures... because of how much I smart off to him. I know that he would love to have my prostate examined every time I spoke... or maybe a colonoscopy.

Now that being said....
If I didn't get vaccinated while holding a job dealing with others and I became knowingly infected and then knowingly came into contact with others and got them sick...I can be sued and/or charged with assault.

Part of the twisted world we live in.

The facts are not out, and the reality is you can't infect others unless you are sick enough to have symptoms.
So the claim people were spreading it without knowing, is false.

That is just a lie.
There is no science behind the mRNA vaccines at all.
All they did was succeed in making a synthetic corona spike protein.
They have no idea what it will do, and it has killed thousands, by things like allergic reaction and by their fake corona spike traveling in the blood stream and causing the immune system to attack where ever it ends up, like the heart or brain.

The only deaths from those with covid come from the immune system over reaction, so then increasing the immune response with a vaccine is extremely risky.
And essentially no significant testing has been done, as far as long range effects.
It could be 100% fatal in the long run.

Then, NO entrance for you, NO-boy. And soon, NO normal treatment of you as society ostracizes the misfits who endanger everyone's children with their hissy-fit white-right vaccine refusal. Fighting for your freedom? You're gurgling nonsense.

And how can unvaccinated harm vaccinated?

The facts are not out, and the reality is you can't infect others unless you are sick enough to have symptoms.
So the claim people were spreading it without knowing, is false.
Well... reality and friends and family who got it all tell a very different tale.

I'm unconcerned about what the "experts" you are parroting say....I know what my family has said and what my friends have experienced...

The Delta Variant is no joke...they just thought that the original was bad. Everyone who has had both is saying that.

Good news though is that the spike in infection rates is just that. A spike that seems to be dropping as fast as it arose. No one seems to have an explanation for it either.

So I am taking prudent precautions.

Well... reality and friends and family who got it all tell a very different tale.

I'm unconcerned about what the "experts" you are parroting say....I know what my family has said and what my friends have experienced...

The Delta Variant is no joke...they just thought that the original was bad. Everyone who has had both is saying that.

Good news though is that the spike in infection rates is just that. A spike that seems to be dropping as fast as it arose. No one seems to have an explanation for it either.

So I am taking prudent precautions.

So tell me what their experience was?

The media is hyping this pandemic as being so much worse than anything we have experience with, like flu.
The media is saying you can spread it for 5 days before even having any symptoms.
But I just watched a video of a epidemiologist who says that if you are not coughing or sneezing, you likely can't spread it.
So then who is right?

I know 2 people of the thousands I am familiar with, who got it.
And they did not even spread it to their immediate family members.

Forum List

Back