It's still going up boys and girls

I think it would be more accurate to say that nobody cares that you think nobody cares. And you've plagiarized this line. "Nobody cares" is the private property of someone else.
That's certainly not a chart measuring your IQ.

No, it's not. It's a history of the Earth's average temperature as determined by four different science organizations. I thought that would be obvious. I was thinking there might be someone here willing to discuss the significance of these data. But, I guess I was wrong.
It’s gone up 1.2 degrees in a hundred and forty years. BFD. Show me a degree in a decade and I’ll take it seriously.

Oh no Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! As I am running away from the melty glaciers and the zombie virus attackers I am getting warmer and warmer oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?

Yes, I have noticed that some people confuse local weather with global climate change.

I have also noticed that over the years the Global Warming advocates have made a lot of predictions which were laughable. Snow was supposed to be a rare event today, costal cities would be flooding and there would be hardly any ice left at the North Pole.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. At a minimum they should stop crying. “Wolf.”

I hate to point this out to you, but cities are flooding and there is very little ice left at the North Pole on a summer's day. We are not crying "wolf", we are attempting to convince the last few holdouts that AGW is a valid description of the behavior of our climate and represents a serious threat to humanity's well being over the next century.

Why are you lying?

Oh no Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!! As I am running away from the melty glaciers and the zombie virus attackers I am getting warmer and warmer oh Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Surely you have noticed the numbers of posters here arguing that localized regions in the US are experiencing cold weather and thus global warming must be false. Are you one of them?

Yes, I have noticed that some people confuse local weather with global climate change.

I have also noticed that over the years the Global Warming advocates have made a lot of predictions which were laughable. Snow was supposed to be a rare event today, costal cities would be flooding and there would be hardly any ice left at the North Pole.

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. At a minimum they should stop crying. “Wolf.”

I hate to point this out to you, but cities are flooding and there is very little ice left at the North Pole on a summer's day. We are not crying "wolf", we are attempting to convince the last few holdouts that AGW is a valid description of the behavior of our climate and represents a serious threat to humanity's well being over the next century.

As I pointed out you Global Warming proselytizers cried, “Wolf” many times in the past. People automatically assume you are just doing so again. So they pay little attention to your yapping.

Ice at the North Pole comes and goes.

In any event, the Arctic ice cap is an intermittent feature. It comes and goes over millennia, and even over decades.

American nuclear submarines surfaced at an almost ice-free North Pole in 1959 and 1962. And yet by the 1999, the same region was an almost impenetrable field of sea ice.

Research into beach ridges on the northern coastline of Greenland show that 6000-7000 years ago the Arctic Ocean must have been periodically ice free all the way to the north pole for long periods of time.

1617925445518.jpeg

I did not use the term "peddling", but to suggest that we can not work on BOTH overpopulation and global warming at the same time is a false dichotomy. And it would be VERY tactless to suggest "colored people" should stop reproducing. It is, in fact, pure racism. But you knew that, didn't you.

See? That's your problem. Dealing successfully with overpopulation among the colored nations (whites are already depopulating) would of course deal with anybody's concerns about global warming, however phony --- because if there were, say, half or 1/8 humans around, (every woman having no more than one child would bring the world population to 1/8 of current in 3 generations. A Russian once pointed out the math to me: he was right. And you'd want to be careful in that third generation! Not to overshoot and get too low.)

What happened to you all is you picked "global warming, " which was ridiculous and isn't happening and doesn't matter anyway: it just opens up the Earth to larger populations. I'm a gardener, and I keep saying, "Where IS this global warming thing?? Promises, promises, nothing but promises!!

You went wrong at the outset: you should have chosen overpopulation to work on. You might have accomplished your goal: less and less human energy use, plus less pollution, less use of water, less extinctions, etc., etc., etc.

But no, you wasted your whole life on the wrong cause, one that's all nonsense, like defending Catholicism against Protestantism during the religious wars, for instance. It's a terrible missed opportunity.

I did not use the term "peddling", but to suggest that we can not work on BOTH overpopulation and global warming at the same time is a false dichotomy. And it would be VERY tactless to suggest "colored people" should stop reproducing. It is, in fact, pure racism. But you knew that, didn't you.

See? That's your problem. Dealing successfully with overpopulation among the colored nations (whites are already depopulating) would of course deal with anybody's concerns about global warming, however phony --- because if there were, say, half or 1/8 humans around, (every woman having no more than one child would bring the world population to 1/8 of current in 3 generations. A Russian once pointed out the math to me: he was right. And you'd want to be careful in that third generation! Not to overshoot and get too low.)

What happened to you all is you picked "global warming, " which was ridiculous and isn't happening and doesn't matter anyway: it just opens up the Earth to larger populations. I'm a gardener, and I keep saying, "Where IS this global warming thing?? Promises, promises, nothing but promises!!

You went wrong at the outset: you should have chosen overpopulation to work on. You might have accomplished your goal: less and less human energy use, plus less pollution, less use of water, less extinctions, etc., etc., etc.

But no, you wasted your whole life on the wrong cause, one that's all nonsense, like defending Catholicism against Protestantism during the religious wars, for instance. It's a terrible missed opportunity.
The Earth is not overpopulated. Every single person on Earth can fit in the State of Texas with a modest home on a 100 x 100 ft lot.

That is just another lie being told by The Global Government Cabal which is the same as the Agenda 2030, WHO, UN, WEP, and Global Warming - Sustainable Development Cult Members all tell you.

Global Warming, Covid, Russian Collusion, are all just ways to arrive at a Globalist Tyrannical Government and remove obstacles to Global Governance. Same as open borders policies. Joe Biden and these Evil Globalists don't give a crap about immigrants. They only give a crap about dissolving National Sovereignty and Borders so they can implement Globalism.

Next up on their plans to push us closer to that will be material shortages and planned food shortages, and currency shortages and collapses of various state economies..

Then you will hear the same Globalist Mantra...."We must act in UNITY" to combat this "Global Crisis"

Then you wake up, and your freedom is gone, your money is gone, and you will own nothing except what The Government tells you that you can own.

Call us when we get to Jurasic Period temperatures or Cretaceous period temps where biodiversity was at it's highest.

CO2 levels were way higher in the past than they are now.
Sure. It wasn't till just after the last Ice Age finally let up that the human race took off, began agriculture and even small cities. Populating the Earth REQUIRED warmth.

The Earth is not overpopulated. Every single person on Earth can fit in the State of Texas with a modest home on a 100 x 100 ft lot.

Just want to say, that you might want to work on that argument --- the Stand on Zanzibar argument that everyone can stand on one square foot of ground, etc., etc. doesn't sound any better when moved to Texas, somehow.

And it's sort of silly, since it would be easier, as China proved, to quell population growth than to move everyone to Texas, or Zanzibar.

I think you are sort of on my side, but these aren't good arguments. Reminds me a little of P.D. James' "Children of Men," in which human reproduction stopped cold, so in Britain they moved everyone who was a criminal to the Isle of Man and just let them get on with it as best they could. Neat idea, really.

Last edited:
Where's you evidence that anything you propose doing will have any effect?

Perfect justification to do absolutely nothing about any problem anyone faces from here to the end of time. Surely you didn't actually think that was a valid argument?

PS, I have to apologize. Somewhere here, when you accused me of having accused you of "peddling a false dichotomy", I said I hadn't used the term "peddling". Looking back over these I saw I was wrong there and that I DID accuse you of PEDDLING. Well, I can live with it. You are peddling a false dichotomy. Almost EVERY time you hear someone say we shouldn't work on that because we should work on this instead (and we hear that a LOT), they are peddling a false dichotomy.

Perfect justification to do absolutely nothing about any problem anyone faces from here to the end of time. Surely you didn't actually think that was a valid argument?

PS, I have to apologize. Somewhere here, when you accused me of having accused you of "peddling a false dichotomy", I said I hadn't used the term "peddling". Looking back over these I saw I was wrong there and that I DID accuse you of PEDDLING. Well, I can live with it. You are peddling a false dichotomy. Almost EVERY time you hear someone say we shouldn't work on that because we should work on this instead (and we hear that a LOT), they are peddling a false dichotomy.

Funny that YOU say that, the man who REFUSES to provide the link for the dishonest misleading chart you posted and has been ignoring my last two posts #42 and #46

:rolleyes:

Translation: You have not one single shred of evidence that anything you propose doing will have any effect.....Your entire argument boils down to the Pascal's wager fallacy.

Shall we now resort to rain dances, voodoo dolls, and throwing virgins into volcanoes to appease Gaia?

We have an enormous amount of science that says these measures will help. The one lacking evidence for their viewpoint would be YOU.

We have an enormous amount of science that says these measures will help. The one lacking evidence for their viewpoint would be YOU.

We have an enormous amount of science that says these measures will help.

That is awesome!!

If we spend $10 trillion on windmills, how much will CO2 levels decline?
How much will temperature decline?
Post some of that enormous amount of science. Thanks!!!

Then do you accept that the rising level of CO2 is significantly if not primarily responsible for the temperature increase seen over the last 150 years?

Forum List

Back