It's still going up boys and girls

I know that you calling their research "garbage numbers" tells me more about you than it does about them or their work.

It appears that Crick has stopped promoting a misleading warming thread, has ignored the following posts

Post 40 exposing his failure to provide the source for his dishonest chart in Post One, he never has therefore his thread was dead on arrival. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Post 42 showing that the Positive feedback claim is a massive failure. :oops-28:

Post 46 shows NO warming trend in the last 5 years and 10 months. :laugh:

Post 74 ignored being exposed as a hypocrite for REFUSING to provide the source for his dishonest chart in post one. This means his thread was dead from the start, but the moron plowed ahead anyway not realizing he is running through the thread with his pants down around his ankles. :laugh::cuckoo:

He has ignored other posts too........ :rolleyes:

I'm not a researcher Todd. The economists surveyed in the other thread actually were, as are the climate scientists who have universally concluded that AGW is real and a threat. If you're talking about numbers I've posted, I don't know to which ones you refer. You provided 300 million gallons of gasoline a day by which I multiplied Google's answer as to how much CO2 a gallon of gas produced when burned. Not exactly rocket science but not garbage either.

There are a whole lot of experts in many different fields who disagree with you. I know you're not so silly as to think you're smarter than all of them nor so naive as to think that many people would willfully lie to the public. So why do you say things like that? The truth may be unpleasant, but, as we all know, ignoring it will only make it worse.

There are a whole lot of experts in many different fields who disagree with you. I know you're not so silly as to think you're smarter than all of them nor so naive as to think that many people would willfully lie to the public. So why do you say things like that? The truth may be unpleasant, but, as we all know, ignoring it will only make it worse.

A wild guess times a wild guess isn't usually how experts work.
At least not when they're being serious.
But it does make them sound cool!!!
And they'll be dead by 2100....who'll remember their errors?

Consensus arguments means you have no science based counterpoint to offer.

You are too invested in the bogeyman molecule that is why your pretzel based replies make you stupid. in the eyes of many.

CO2 by itself adds very little to the heat budget, that is why there isn't a climate crisis developing.

Look at a globe. Imagine the sun shining on it from the left or right. Look at the edge that faces the sun. The latitudes near the equator get sunlight from almost directly overhead. That surface is approximately perpendicular to the sun. Look at the surface up in Canada and northern Russia. That land is tilted away from the sun. Even at noon, the sun is low and its radiation is spread over far more area than at the equator. It is NOT the ideal place to grow a crop. If you had a choice between equatorial land and northern land to grow crops, you should pick the equator.

Look at a globe. Imagine the sun shining on it from the left or right. Look at the edge that faces the sun. The latitudes near the equator get sunlight from almost directly overhead. That surface is approximately perpendicular to the sun. Look at the surface up in Canada and northern Russia. That land is tilted away from the sun. Even at noon, the sun is low and its radiation is spread over far more area than at the equator. It is NOT the ideal place to grow a crop. If you had a choice between equatorial land and northern land to grow crops, you should pick the equator.

Really are you that ignorant?

The Story Behind the Giant Veggies in Alaska

Photo montage of massive Veggies

1618429980375.png

Everyone who has not been played for fools by the fossil fuel companies knows that carbon emissions are responsible for climate change and that those emissions must be slowed to prevent catastrophe.
based on what?

Which is why it's really weird that you deny we live in the middle of an ice age and want the planet to be colder.

Another hysterical thread from Crick.......but where is any of this mattering? The answer is, it's not. Fossil fuels still DOMINATING and no end in sight.

Ive been watching the temperature angst threads in here for over 10 years with all the colorful graphs and maps.....but in the real world, little has changed.

Gotta tip your hat to Crick though......he is undaunted. Which you would figure just checking his avatar......"This is my domain!!" :biggrin: :biggrin:

Forum List

Back